Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Smack down on a celica

Been awhile since ive posted a kill here mainly cause lifes been pretty boring in that respect latley but this one was too good to not share. Im settin at this stoplight tonight on my way home from hanging out with my aunt and uncle. Listening to some country, chillin, cars ultra clean... and this celica pulls up next to me. Red with that gay ass factory body kit. Has an underglow kit, sounds like it has a fart can (i never saw the back of it) and has a carbon fiber hood. Guy looks like a junior in high school, sorry attempt at a beard, his g/f is in the passenger seat, looks like a straight up slut bag. I dont think much of it and look back at the light. I hear him rev at me... and i figure, eh its been awhile, why not. So i kick it into neutral and give him a lil rev back, drop it down into low, and turn the tcs off. he revs again... i opened my cutout and reved again... he got a lil wide eyed at that. So the light goes green and i just barely hit it as he nails the shit out of it... i hold dead even with him and look over and smile...drop my foot to the floor and shift back up into overdrive... he pulls up next to me at the next light after i walked buslengths on him and his g/f rolls down her window. She screams "that things a real panty dropper" and her b/f screams "shut the fuck up becky, that thing aint shit"... i just look at them both a lil dumbfounded and he revs at me again. so this time he dosent take off the light but waits till about 60 and punches it...so i punch it again and walk buslengths again... i switch into the other lane and see him switch.. im shut down at this point coasting and i get a ricer flyby... flashers and all. So i pull up next to him at the light and look over and go... damn man you really had me there. He goes... yea i knew if i went from a roll id be spooled and id have you (cars clearly n/a). So i tell him lets try it one more time... were on straight higway now and he gets next to me at 60... i walked him all the way to 130 till he was nothing but a lil dot in my rearview, and believe it or not the lil son of a bitch comes back in for another ricer flyby... so i cut him off while hes still about 5 cars back, throw on my flashers, and flip him the bird... he slowed down and turned off at the next exit. When will these idiots learn lol. I think high schools need to have anti-ricer programs

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    he pulls up next to me at the next light after i walked buslengths on him and his g/f rolls down her window. She screams "that things a real panty dropper" and her b/f screams "shut up becky, that thing aint sh*t"...
    Classic Good kill!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

badass..the girl knew whatsup

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

thats awesome!! nice kill

hahahah what a tool. good kill!

NBM
    99 TA

shoulda asked the little slutbag if she wanted a ride in a real car

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

the only thing that would've made that a perfect moment...would be him blowing the motor trying to catch back up to you...

Nice kill... u should've asked his girl if she wanted to get into a REAL CAR

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Nice kill... u should've asked his girl if she wanted to get into a REAL CAR
    Ha.. beat ya to it

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Ha.. beat ya to it
    LOL... meh... it's ok... at least it got SAID... hehe

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

shoulda got on the passanger side so you coulda gave his gf a lil wink and talk to her for a sec.....then you floor it...hahaha

Pewter
    02 Z28

he thought he actually beat you on the ricer flyby wtf is wrong with ricers
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I would have shot him in the face and had sex with his girlfriend while dripping his blood on her naked body. That would be the only way to fully win, I hear thats the only way to truely kill a ricer.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 09-18-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    I would have shot him in the face and had sex with his girlfriend while dripping his blood on her naked body. That would be the only way to fully win, I hear thats the only way to truely kill a ricer.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Nice kill man, but you do know he won the race.
    What most people don't know is that when someone gets you on a ricer fly by they actually get a lot of street credit and bragging rights among other ricers.

+5 on way to truly kill a ricer, you take their head off after saying there can be only one and you can take their heads off after fucking there g/fs and front of his eyes

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

jesus dude lol... i wouldnt go that far lol, eh fuck em, ricers suck yea i would lol. good stuff... eh good news for the t/a, im buying a procharger kit tommro and im gonna make this lil lt1 scream. (also doing all suporting mods and putting the rear out of my old 01 in)

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Nice, im doin a cam and valve train swap, with a new intake manifold, port polished heads, new clutch, new rear end with 4.10s and soem drag radials. Hopeing for 11s. Also just got the new ECU for the supra for only 1200, retails around 3500. Now just gotta save up for the new internals and turbo setup and will be running low 10s. Possibly but not very likely high 9s.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill. was the slut lady hot?

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    nice kill. was the slut lady hot?
    in some strange white trashy way yes... if i didnt have the great g/f i did and i was a lil desprate, sheda rode home with me lol

Dark Teal
    1997 Grand Prix GTP

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Nice kill man, but you do know he won the race.
    What most people don't know is that when someone gets you on a ricer fly by they actually get a lot of street credit and bragging rights among other ricers.

+5 on way to truly kill a ricer, you take their head off after saying there can be only one and you can take their heads off after fucking there g/fs and front of his eyes
    X Infinity on that one, it made me LOL!

Nice kill, how much did you slow before he actually got back up to you? There is no way he was doing 130!

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Said as only you could, Guru!

Thread Information