WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Sent a Porsche packing and had some fun with a mercedes..then ticked off g/f

I had off last night so me and my g/f decided to go out for a cruise. Well Im going down the interstate, minding my own, when i look in my rearview and see this car coming up fast. He switches lanes and gets up along side me. Its a newer 911. Once he got even with me he started messing with me. So i decided why the hell not. I yelled at him lets go for it. So he honks 3 times and we both hit it from about 60. I pulled on him pretty hard. Id say i had about 4 cars by 120 when i decided id had enough fun and let off. I look over at my g/f and shes got this horrified look on her face...i just figured whatever and drove on up the road. Well the porsche wouldnt even get up along side me to go again. I decided to go to charles town because my girl wanted something to eat. We stoped at the cone zone and i bought her some ice cream...well i dont let her eat it in the car so shes standing there eating and im leaning against the car. Well i look across the parking lot and i see this Mercedes (that one that the chrysler crossfire is based off of) and a bunch of ricers and there cars. Well I can see its a younger kid thats driving the Mercedes and the rest of the ricers are just fascinated by it. Well im normally not one to start shit but i couldnt resist messing with the rich and the ricey (that could be a soap opera) so i get in the t/a (keep in mind my g/f is still standing eating her ice cream) I fire it up, and take off (leaving her stand there) and dart across the parking lot to this rice fest. Well i look in my rearview remembering i left her standing there and shes fliping me the bird. (eh to late for turning around) i pull up to the guy in the mercedes and ask him if he wants to run. He says "yea man...you arent worth my gas...how bout ya get lost youngn"... this kids like 16... and he called me youngn... at any rate i was a little ticked at this point so i got out into the open and nailed it and did a nice tire smoking doughnut then went and picked up my g/f (who by the way was furious) well i get out on the highway and look in my rearview and i see mercedes headlights coming up on me....why do these parents by there kids cars like this??? He gets up along side me and points at me...points at himself and points ahead (like in the old time movies...it was really gay)... so i honk the horn 3 times and go to jump on it and he dosent move...so i let off. Obviously this kid had no idea how to race. He throws his hand out the window and waves at me to go...I was fed up at this point so i just nailed it. I heard him get into it but he fell back quick. I turned off and he flew by me and hit his flashers. IDIOT RICERS! eh at anyrate it was entertaining. After all that my g/f finnally got over it and laughed so...alls well that ends well

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

its always nice to show these wanna b's your tail lights, cool story.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

definatly a bad move with the g/f-glad she recovered though. nice kills man!

Beast
    That's pretty damn funny! Glad to hear the g/f got over it, and good job on the kill!

Thread Information