Results 1 to 17 of 17

scooby doo vs my 99 ta...

This is a discussion on scooby doo vs my 99 ta... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; yesterday on the way home from work i had a subaru come up behind be so i floored it... didn't ...

  1. #1
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    scooby doo vs my 99 ta...

    yesterday on the way home from work i had a subaru come up behind be so i floored it... didn't drop any gears and slowly pulled away from him... got caught up in traffic and the guy managed to pull next to me rubbing his ears and laughing and said "you're cars loud!"... who ever he was seemed like a cool dude... fast subaru also... if i had a ls1 i would have been raped...

    also my clutch line is against my headers and my fluid started to boil and i started to lose my 'go' ability... i got to fix that...


  2. #2
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    nice kill, happy times. bumblebee tuna.

  3. #3
    Rockin the Ruckus! 02Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Line Lexington, PA
    Posts
    2,670

    NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

    did the suby have orange rims?

  4. #4
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    did the suby have orange rims?
    no... it was black... dual exhaust...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    no... it was black... dual exhaust...
    Was it a legacy?

  6. #6
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Was it a legacy?
    i think so... i would have pulled like crazy on him if my clutch wasn't shitting out...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    I know, just like hearing about and seeing modded legacys. Since there arent that many out there. Good kill

  8. #8
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I know, just like hearing about and seeing modded legacys. Since there arent that many out there. Good kill
    dude defintly had a fast car... ii'm hoping he seen the ls1.com stickers on my back window and pops on here to tell me his mods... i think that might be my next DD...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    dude defintly had a fast car... ii'm hoping he seen the ls1.com stickers on my back window and pops on here to tell me his mods... i think that might be my next DD...
    That is my DD. 05 legacy gt, stage 2-lol which basically means catless dp/up and a tune. My auto went a 13.7 at 101mph, 4.8 0-60 with these mods, most stick legacys with these mods can get close to 13 flat with a 5k+rpm launch, but my car only stalls to 3200rpms.

    Maybe you should go to legacygt.com and ask if anyone raced a badass T/A lol
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-12-2009 at 07:43 AM.

  10. #10
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    That is my DD. 05 legacy gt, stage 2-lol which basically means catless dp/up and a tune. My auto went a 13.7 at 101mph, 4.8 0-60 with these mods, most stick legacys with these mods can get close to 13 flat with a 5k+rpm launch, but my car only stalls to 3200rpms.

    Maybe you should go to legacygt.com and ask if anyone raced a badass T/A lol
    i'm pretty sure the guy was able to do mid 12;s...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'm pretty sure the guy was able to do mid 12;s...
    Well he had a turbo upgrade atleast. If he impressed you from a roll that means he def does thank to power robbing AWD. I think the highest they trap on stock turbo on 93 octane with all other supporting mods is around 105-107mph.

  12. #12
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Well he had a turbo upgrade atleast. If he impressed you from a roll that means he def does thank to power robbing AWD. I think the highest they trap on stock turbo on 93 octane with all other supporting mods is around 105-107mph.
    yeah... i could hear the blow off valve from the turbo when he pulled next to me when we got stuck in traffic...

  13. #13
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    If you click on Spaz's sig it shows the chicks ass w/o the smiley

  14. #14
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    If you click on Spaz's sig it shows the chicks ass w/o the smiley

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yeah... i could hear the blow off valve from the turbo when he pulled next to me when we got stuck in traffic...
    Even the stock wastegate can be made loud. There is a guy running around here with a 500whp legacy wagon. I have seen him racing and with 8 foot pieces of wood hanging out the back lol.

  16. #16
    Rockin the Ruckus! 02Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Line Lexington, PA
    Posts
    2,670

    NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

    I raced my camaro on the way to spazpoloza with a keg in the back

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    I raced my camaro on the way to spazpoloza with a keg in the back
    LOL, i once had 7 people in my 96 formula hard top coming back from a party and raced a crx on the freeway, well i wasnt driving i was in the passenger seat with two girls on my lap.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. white scooby doo!!!
    By Spaz in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •