no kills, just a cool day.

Here lately all the badass cars have been coming out, and I don't know why. its been in the 40s and 50s, and drizzly. But in the last week I've seen a few C6 Z06s, a few A/C Cobras, a Viper, a Lambo Spyder, and today, (2) ZL1s...just a few minutes apart.

My wife's truck has been in the shop, and I was going back to pick it up, in our rental 2012 Avenger, lol. When I see a black Camaro out front, I can tell its different and as we pull in, I see its a ZL1....sexy.....Johnny, the body shop owner is def a good ole boy. always hooks me up with body work, has never charged me more than 1/3 of my deductible....last time my car was there he actually asked to keep it an extra day so he could buff out and wax the whole thing.

I ask who's it is, and hes like, oh that's my wife's other car, she drives it on nicer days, it usually sits in the garage, its fun to drive....the OTHER car....is a ZL1......bastards, lol. We chat about it for a few minutes and he mentions there's another ZL1 in town, a red one hes seen before. I leave the body shop and drive to a little cafe to have lunch with my mom...and guess who parks beside me, the red ZL1....I was like, you gotta be shittin me.

But anyway, made for a cool day. Even though I live in a litte po-dunk east Texas town, we were recently named the #2 best city to retire in, in the country...so there's a lot of old rich people around. About the only badass car I can think of that I've never seen is a Veyron. Working at the hospital I see Lambos, Maseratis, Porsche 911 turbos and such on a regular basis.