Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Cool Saab got a little of his own medicine

so i was getting on the highway and this turbo sabb got on my ass and was fuckin with me earlier before we got on

when i got on (ahead of him ) i got in the left lane and slowed down to around 30-40mph in 3rd gear (shoulda been in 2nd)

instead of pulling up next to me like a real man he give a ricer flyby and i procede to flor it and close the gap

once he topped out or let off, ( i didnt see brake lights) i pass him doin around 130-140, and before i know it i look down at the spedo and its just about at the little pin past 155mph

it didnt even seem like i was going that fast, it handled well and i had the top down to boot, i could deffinitely hear the wind tho.

so i finally did it i maxed out the SS top end, it took a year to grow the balls
    Last edited by ss~zoso~ss; 03-13-2006 at 01:22 PM.

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

according to this mph calculator i was doing roughly 5200 RPMs in 5th gear at 155, which would be 3400 RPMs in 6th gear!, if somehow we were able to redline 6th gear in our cars we'd be going 277 mph
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Very very awesome man! Bet that guy saab'd all the way home. You should get the Gran. Speedo that goes upto 200mph. They're $300.00 tho which sucks azz!

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Bet that guy saab'd all the way home.

nice kill man!

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea i blew by him like he was standin still,

he was one of those guys that doesnt even look over as i passed him, or when he passed me

dam queer, well he does drive a saab

silver
    2002 z-28

pretty cool but dangerous i would say

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

ah come on live a little.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    ah come on live a little.
    +1

I don't race with people in the car, and I wouldn't do 100 mph in a crowded suburb, but I will peg it out on WELL KNOWN country roads and on highways (when they are not crowded). They call it the acceleration ramp, and damn it, I am gonna accelerate. Yeah, I know it's dangerous, but it sure is FUN!
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

silver
    2002 z-28

Thumbs down

what ever....keep on doin 150 plus i dont know ya.....live it up

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

best response ever!

The Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002Z
    what ever....keep on doin 150 plus i dont know ya.....live it up
    Ahhh we were all that young once. I guess you have a LS1 and have never gone that fast? Sure you haven't..... He didn't say he did it everyday. This was the first time. Give the kid a break.

NICE KILL

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

some people are just little bitch asses, i'm not scared of dying, i dont do anything intentionally to try to get killed, i believe in fate, everyone's death is already set in stone

silver
    2002 z-28

like i said hop in your car and give er hell....one less fuckin idiot on the street

and you know im right...150 mph hour plus on the street is just plain stupid, and yeah sure i have an ls1.....but in no way will i jepordize my life as well as anyone elses life on the street going that fast...and im sure if everyone thinks real hard about it ...you all will feel the same way. being a cop ive seen WAAAY to many accidents...anything can happen on the street....its not a controled environment like a nascar race.....anyway im done preaching...........have fun......this bitch ass has to go to work and give asshole drivers like you tickets

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

well knowing you're a cop i see where ur coming from, it might have helped if u said that earlier,

all things aside, lets all just chill and be cool

i have no beef with you 2002Z

in all seriousness i do respect you for being a police officer, thank you

silver
    2002 z-28

nah...im cool....im sorry...i just read some of these posts.....and it just makes me think.......all you guys just think before you drop the hammer thats all............i know about the rush and all...but just be careful. im sure you guys are all good drivers.....its the other guys you gotta worry about....anyway no hard feelings to you ss- zoso- ss .....

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2002Z
    like i said hop in your car and give er hell....one less fuckin idiot on the street

and you know im right...150 mph hour plus on the street is just plain stupid, and yeah sure i have an ls1.....but in no way will i jepordize my life as well as anyone elses life on the street going that fast...and im sure if everyone thinks real hard about it ...you all will feel the same way. being a cop ive seen WAAAY to many accidents...anything can happen on the street....its not a controled environment like a nascar race.....anyway im done preaching...........have fun......this bitch ass has to go to work and give asshole drivers like you tickets
    NASCAR drivers get killed too! And so do cops who make bad driving mistakes. Matter of fact, a whole lot of people get killed driving the SPEED LIMIT. It's not necessarily fast drivers who get people killed, it's BAD drivers. Have fun writing those tickets, I need a few more so I will sell my Z28 and get a Hyundai. In which I would prolly be killed by a drunk F150 driver while I am going through a green light at 35 mph.

I don't really mind putting myself in danger, but I would hate to hurt someone else. I have been driving for 12 years now without killing anyone, and at least 25% of that time I was driving something that would do 150+. I have only had one ticket, and that was driving a slow ass truck!

Sunset Orange
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    some people are just little bitch asses, i'm not scared of dying, i dont do anything intentionally to try to get killed, i believe in fate, everyone's death is already set in stone
    Of course you're not afraid to die, your 17 and invulnerable. Print out what you said and look at it again in 10 or 15 years and let us know what you think about it then.
    There is no Fate but what we make. That fatalistic attitude of nothing I can do about anything it'll just happen is quite the cowards way out of making hard choices. Every choice that everyone makes everyday changes the world in every way. Belief in Fate is a crutch. Make your choices and live by them. You are in charge of you.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi7769
    is quite the cowards way out of making hard choices
    That is a little harsh. Calling a guy a coward for speeding? I thought it took balls to take a 45 mph curve making 80+. And stupidity. But, it's stupid to jump out of perfectly good airplane too. I think they call that skydiving.

Sunset Orange
    2001 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    That is a little harsh. Calling a guy a coward for speeding? I thought it took balls to take a 45 mph curve making 80+. And stupidity. But, it's stupid to jump out of perfectly good airplane too. I think they call that skydiving.

Not exactly what I said there. I was commenting on the concept of Fate and not really about the speeding. I speed too(not 150), I just don't believe in Fate.

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

we all have our beliefs

Thread Information