Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Running/kill story

Ok guys this is a somewhat different kind of kill story. So probably about 3 years ago i was in Arizona. My buddy and I were at a mall parking lot. Keep in mind that there were no pedestrians and no parked cars in this area where my friend and i preceeded to do dohnuts. I have a 4th gen ws6 trans am and he has a 4th gen z28. Anywho, after about 30 secs of us doing this, i see this truck come running up on me real quick. Not like hey he is coming to check it out but looked pissed. next thing i know this guy is trying to ram into my car "WTF" was going through my mind. so my buddy and I are trying to high tail it out of there. Well we were still in the mall area and the roads were short. So the guy in the truck continued to come after me, and me only. so my buddy started cutting him off in his Z. eventually i stopped at a red light and the guy in the truck gets out and has a bat. and trying to run up to the car. Well sorry im not going to stick around and try to fight a guy with a bat when i had nothing but my fists. So i took a right at the stop sign (the guy runs back to his truck to follow me) i fucking floored it. like my pedal was jammed in the floor board. after about 120 to 130 on this long road i left him in the dust. I was shaking like a son of a gun. Until this day i never heard, or saw from that guy again. I had no beefs with anyone and i never saw that truck cruise around town again. Scared the shit out of me and came at me unexpected while my buddy and I were just having fun....still a mystery, but long story short...dont try to chase down a guy in a trans am in a stock truck.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

That guy sounds like there is something mentally wrong with him or he was on something. Seriously who in the right mind tries do that to someone and throw their entire life away not to mention how did something that has no affect on him make him so pissed off. If you weren't doing something illegal I would have said call the cops on him too.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

I knew I'd find you someday....I'm on my way to NC now, Joey.....my WS6 can keep up with yours....get your friend, my baseball bat is bigger now. I'm like the hand coming out of the water/ground/fire at the end of a horror movie, I just can't be stopped!

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    I knew I'd find you someday....I'm on my way to NC now, Joey.....my WS6 can keep up with yours....get your friend, my baseball bat is bigger now. I'm like the hand coming out of the water/ground/fire at the end of a horror movie, I just can't be stopped!
    haha hell ya man. if i could have changed all the events from 3 years ago i would have. but at the moment that was the only thing i could do was what i did. bc i have had my fair share of running into lunatics. and ya doing some burnouts/dohnuts may have not been "legal" but i wasnt shooting up, or pissing in someones flowers or robbing a bank. that kind of craziness towards my buddy and i were totally un called for and un needed. shows that there are crazy people in this world.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Where was your gun ?
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    Where was your gun ?
    lol, ya well at the time i went to have fun doing burnouts and some dohnuts....life lesson learned on that day on what to carry. a weapon of some sort would have been better than nothing....then again... maybe i should have let him hit me...or better yet i should have just hit him with my car...now theres a weapon. there have been few times were i was that shankin up after something, but at least one time i was carrying a gun, unfortunately though i wasnt that day..im sure that guy would have got right back in is truck and left no questions asked.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

^^^probably right about him leaving.

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    lol, ya well at the time i went to have fun doing burnouts and some dohnuts....life lesson learned on that day on what to carry. a weapon of some sort would have been better than nothing....then again... maybe i should have let him hit me...or better yet i should have just hit him with my car...now theres a weapon. there have been few times were i was that shankin up after something, but at least one time i was carrying a gun, unfortunately though i wasnt that day..im sure that guy would have got right back in is truck and left no questions asked.
    God made all men. Samual Colt made all men equal. lol

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    God made all men. Samual Colt made all men equal. lol

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

Sounds like he was enraged out of pure jealousy! When I didn't have a WS6 I saw guys either race do a burn out I would yell FU#+ YOU!! and secretly say that's so cool I'm jealous!!

Owning a 9 sec ricer is like coming out of the closest: at first you'll surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay

Thread Information