Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Rich kid in a 335i

I was driving home from the gym today and I got next to a brand new Beemer at the light on the way to my house. I live very close to the main drag in my town, which is why when I notice this guy revving his little 6 cylinder and looking over at me I tried to ignore him due to the overwhelming number of Law enforcement officers usually out and about. Well, three stoplights later we are getting out into the country and the road switches to two lanes... this asshole gets right behind me, I swear if I even touch my brakes he would have hit me. We stop at the next light and he starts power braking behind me and flashing his brights at me. At this point I have had enough of this kid whose parents obviously bought him a brand new car. I take off from the light at about half throttle knowing he is going to try and pass me... hilarity ensues as I let his nose pass mine and then stomp on it. I get about three car lengths on him and let off at about 95. This douche bag still comes up and passes me throwing up the one finger victory salute as he does. What a moron. Very nice looking Beemer though...
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 05-13-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I was driving home from the gym today and I got next to a brand new Beemer at the light on the way to my house. I live very close to the main drag in my town, which is why when I notice this guy revving his little 6 cylinder and looking over at me I tried to ignore him due to the overwhelming number of Law enforcement officers usually out and about. Well, three stoplights later we are getting out into the country and the road switches to two lanes... this asshole gets right behind me, I swear if I even touch my brakes he would have hit me. We stop at the next light and he starts power braking behind me and flashing his brights at me. At this point I have had enough of this kid whose parents obviously bought him a brand new car. I take off from the light at about half throttle knowing he is going to try and pass me... hilarity ensues as I let his nose pass mine and then stomp on it. I get about three car lengths on him and let off at about 95. This douche bag still comes up and passes me throwing up the one finger victory salute as he does. What a moron. Very nice looking Beemer though...
    Haha, good kill. I raced a kid in a 335i off the line after he revved at me 3 lights in a row, and put like 5 cars on him. He then flys around me and starts cutting in and out of traffice like an ass, and I catch up to him about 5 lights later and asked him if he wanted to go to a real spot and race. He goes, "dude I already beat your ass, there's no point." People are asswipes man, good kill!

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Haha, good kill. I raced a kid in a 335i off the line after he revved at me 3 lights in a row, and put like 5 cars on him. He then flys around me and starts cutting in and out of traffice like an ass, and I catch up to him about 5 lights later and asked him if he wanted to go to a real spot and race. He goes, "dude I already beat your ass, there's no point." People are asswipes man, good kill!
    I had a 335 behind me last night and he was driving like an idiot so at the next light he pulls up next to me and looks over at me like what a piece of crap (I'm a rich little prick and my bmw is coooool!) so when the light turns green I punch it and leave him in a cloud of smoke and am long gone. So at the next light he has pulled behind a car and there was a lane open right next to me. He don't want none no more.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Nice kill. I'm still waiting for my first encounter with a 335i. I see them all the time, however I just haven't found one with a driver that's looking to have a bit of fun.

NBM
    99 TA

so we are all in agreement that the majority of BMW drivers are douchebags?

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    yea!!!!! Ilike the m3 but I would probably never buy one due to that fact.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

one parked next to me at a restuarant thats as close to racing one as ive got

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by knappbunch View Post
    I like the M3 too, but they cost as much or more as a corvette. Plus they are douchemobiles

Black
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am

Ouch. Not all, I have an X5 as a DD. Great car(truck), of course I wait until I'm in the TA before challenging anyone....

Quite a few 'Vette owners are the same way though. When I had my '01 'vert, I swear I was the only 'vette guy that I ran into that actually worked on his car. I get a kick out of people that have money and think they're hot s**t.

red
    2002 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 99Wraith View Post
    Ouch. Not all, I have an X5 as a DD. Great car(truck), of course I wait until I'm in the TA before challenging anyone....

Quite a few 'Vette owners are the same way though. When I had my '01 'vert, I swear I was the only 'vette guy that I ran into that actually worked on his car. I get a kick out of people that have money and think they're hot s**t.
    I should clarify not all bmw owners ussually ones with the 300 series or the m5's that think there all that I like it when my 30,000 dollar f body smokes a 80,000 dollar car of course the sad part is my 10,000 gixer would have smoked them all but can't do that any more.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by knappbunch View Post
    If I had that much money I would just buy a new vette and mod it... I do like the way the new ones look though. VERY sharp in black

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

You know the old saying...

What's the difference in a Porcupine and a BMW?

The Porcupine has the pricks on the OUTSIDE!

red
    2000 Camaro SS

That reminds me of my encounter with one only mine turned out differently. I was in the next town over and was following my buddy in his 02 f-250. We were with some girls and were going to get icecream. This kid pulls out from a side street in dady's new 335i and gets right up my ass.. I couldnt even see his headlights at one point! I was afraid to even break check him. Now i would have loved to race him but were were on a 1 lane rd with the speed limit at 30 at 8pm in a crowded area. i decided it wasn't worth it.. This kid continued to tailgate for 5 minutes, now i am getting pissed. My buddy beeps me on the nextel. "hey pass me" My buddy now has the 335i behind him me in front watching this whole thing unfold from my rear view. The beamer tries to pass my buddy and my buddy literally ran him off the road when the kid tried to pass the truck to ride my ass again. It was absolutely hilarious no matter what we did.. break check go across the double line to prevent him from passing he would still try shit. the punk kid in his car thought he was so slick so he tried to pass the truck on the outside and hit the side walk.. oppssss .. finally after that he left us alone.. It must be something in the 335i kids blood?

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

a little off topic but my mom and I test drove the 2008 M3. I didnt drive it but I didnt really feel the need to. Its an awesome car but definitely not worth the 60k. It has way too many bells and whistles which jacks up the price. The 4.0 V8 is neat with 414hp and 295tq but with the low tq numbers it just doesnt throw you back in your seat like our cars do. It does have 8 individual throttle bodies though, which is cool.

I hate the new styling of all the series which makes the 03-06 M3's much better in both our books. Im currently looking for one with low miles and a good price.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    a little off topic but my mom and I test drove the 2008 M3. I didnt drive it but I didnt really feel the need to. Its an awesome car but definitely not worth the 60k. It has way too many bells and whistles which jacks up the price. The 4.0 V8 is neat with 414hp and 295tq but with the low tq numbers it just doesnt throw you back in your seat like our cars do. It does have 8 individual throttle bodies though, which is cool.

I hate the new styling of all the series which makes the 03-06 M3's much better in both our books. Im currently looking for one with low miles and a good price.
    I was thinking about getting my wife a 2002 M5 that was for sale for a decent price here locally (18k Miles on it too) but she said the same thing I was thinking after we test drove it... for 5k more we can get a brand new G8 with a warranty

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post

shou should of fired back, if he would of done that i would of put some bullet holes on his car. serriously, cutting you off like that, and assgaiting you too it makes me want to pull em over and ripp them apart. I get that alot when im driving my diesel.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by J1211C View Post
    That reminds me of my encounter with one only mine turned out differently. I was in the next town over and was following my buddy in his 02 f-250. We were with some girls and were going to get icecream. This kid pulls out from a side street in dady's new 335i and gets right up my ass.. I couldnt even see his headlights at one point! I was afraid to even break check him. Now i would have loved to race him but were were on a 1 lane rd with the speed limit at 30 at 8pm in a crowded area. i decided it wasn't worth it.. This kid continued to tailgate for 5 minutes, now i am getting pissed. My buddy beeps me on the nextel. "hey pass me" My buddy now has the 335i behind him me in front watching this whole thing unfold from my rear view. The beamer tries to pass my buddy and my buddy literally ran him off the road when the kid tried to pass the truck to ride my ass again. It was absolutely hilarious no matter what we did.. break check go across the double line to prevent him from passing he would still try shit. the punk kid in his car thought he was so slick so he tried to pass the truck on the outside and hit the side walk.. oppssss .. finally after that he left us alone.. It must be something in the 335i kids blood?
    that's fuckin awesome!

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Maybe Im nuts, but the brand new 335i is a Twin Turbo V6. My Dad drives one and put a chip in it. He has 350 to the ground and certainly doesn't let me put anywhere near "5 cars" on him, so either you are misreading the tags on the Bimmer, or the driver is terrible.

A little more credit is due.
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

black silver
    99 z28, 81 z28

punk kid

Quote Originally Posted by J1211C View Post
    HELL YES THAT IS AWESOME.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by BlankinSShip View Post
    Maybe Im nuts, but the brand new 335i is a Twin Turbo V6. My Dad drives one and put a chip in it. He has 350 to the ground and certainly doesn't let me put anywhere near "5 cars" on him, so either you are misreading the tags on the Bimmer, or the driver is terrible.

A little more credit is due.
    1/4 in 13.5, 0-60 in 5 flat stock according to motor trend... an easy kill for an ls1 with any mods.

Thread Information