Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ricers won't leave me the hell alone.

This is a discussion on Ricers won't leave me the hell alone. within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; well this is true all around the usa i live in ND and 90 percent of people build ricers or ...

pewter
    2000 camaro Z28

well this is true all around the usa i live in ND and 90 percent of people build ricers or huge mud trucks i love gm muscle and also have problems all the time they wana race all the time none of there cars are fast they install huge muffler stickers huge tach and think that they got race ready car not even close . I am not saying mine is nor do i think i got a race car but sures hell better and faster than these imports around here

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    04M6 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I hate rice and I hate fart cans. I purposefully look for anything that resembles rice or wears a fart can so I can intimidate them. I've built the cars I drive so that I can be confident I could run with anything on the street , even a GTR. Try and get them to the track and its one excuse after another because of too many witnesses.
    Trouble is, you never know what lurks under the hoods of some of those cars and that's the scary part.
    Too true...
    I was driving to work one morning on Gulf-to-Bay (40mph speed limit) - early, around 6:30. Gulf-to-Bay blvd is a 3 lane east, 3 lane west road that most of Clearwater uses at all hours of the day but in the early morning, you can usually get away with 55/60mph or so.
    Anyway, I'm cruising quietly at around 45/50mph and a Infinity G35 goes whizzing by me and buzzed my passender side... So close in fact, the wind pushed me over a few feet in my lane. He catches the light a half mile ahead of me and I'm excited because I'm hoping for a little drag race from light to light with him.
    I pull up next to him/her (tinted windows, couldn't tell) and check out the car as I get there.
    Looks like your standard run-of-the-mill G35 Infinity except for the gauge cluster I can see on the door post through the dark tint. I can hear it run, sounds tough... I see four pods in the cluster, so I'm thinking, cool, oil pressure, battery and maybe coolant temp; it's probably just for looks... you know how these rich ricer kids are...
    The light turns green and I dump it, sideways off the line my foot's burried in the throttle and I'm listening to my motor wind out and i'm getting ready to plug into second gear when I look up and notice he's leaving me like I'm standing still...
    I hear him clutch it and this monster purges; not like a moderate turbo unspooling in a puff of arogance, but like someone locked a demon in a trash can and its sneeze blew the lid off. First gear ends, 55mph, I'm so pissed I yank the shifter into second too fast and grind it a bit, third gear, nearly 80mph, the G35 is a small glowing ball of tail lights nearly a quarter mile away from me at this point.
    I was speechless and felt like ass all day, telling peopel my story and wallowing in shame. After all, this was my Stang eater Vette! 4 years, $15,000, 560+rwh and plenty of blood, sweat and tears into this car! How the hell could I have been sucked up by a luxury coupe?!
    Weeks go by, I'm leaving Publix after getting some groceries when I happen upon this same car - Silver and sleek, sunk to the ground with a menacing emblem stretched across the deck lid; S K Y L I N E, it read.
    I waited around for 10 minutes or so until the guy came out - we spoke for a few minutes. It was an LS6 swap, twin turbo tuned by Ramsey with more money in it than I can honestly remember. Car made 700+HP.
    /wrists
    ----

12-17-2009 01:47 AM 0rion "you have too many n's in banana"

12-18-2009 04:57 PM Sarge "No I dont...we got more of everything in Texas....including "N's" bitch."

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by xcelr8 View Post
    I got a fart can you can race. You from jersey.
    oh jebus... here we go again...

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by ne0fiend View Post
    Too true...
    I was driving to work one morning on Gulf-to-Bay (40mph speed limit) - early, around 6:30. Gulf-to-Bay blvd is a 3 lane east, 3 lane west road that most of Clearwater uses at all hours of the day but in the early morning, you can usually get away with 55/60mph or so.
    Anyway, I'm cruising quietly at around 45/50mph and a Infinity G35 goes whizzing by me and buzzed my passender side... So close in fact, the wind pushed me over a few feet in my lane. He catches the light a half mile ahead of me and I'm excited because I'm hoping for a little drag race from light to light with him.
    I pull up next to him/her (tinted windows, couldn't tell) and check out the car as I get there.
    Looks like your standard run-of-the-mill G35 Infinity except for the gauge cluster I can see on the door post through the dark tint. I can hear it run, sounds tough... I see four pods in the cluster, so I'm thinking, cool, oil pressure, battery and maybe coolant temp; it's probably just for looks... you know how these rich ricer kids are...
    The light turns green and I dump it, sideways off the line my foot's burried in the throttle and I'm listening to my motor wind out and i'm getting ready to plug into second gear when I look up and notice he's leaving me like I'm standing still...
    I hear him clutch it and this monster purges; not like a moderate turbo unspooling in a puff of arogance, but like someone locked a demon in a trash can and its sneeze blew the lid off. First gear ends, 55mph, I'm so pissed I yank the shifter into second too fast and grind it a bit, third gear, nearly 80mph, the G35 is a small glowing ball of tail lights nearly a quarter mile away from me at this point.
    I was speechless and felt like ass all day, telling peopel my story and wallowing in shame. After all, this was my Stang eater Vette! 4 years, $15,000, 560+rwh and plenty of blood, sweat and tears into this car! How the hell could I have been sucked up by a luxury coupe?!
    Weeks go by, I'm leaving Publix after getting some groceries when I happen upon this same car - Silver and sleek, sunk to the ground with a menacing emblem stretched across the deck lid; S K Y L I N E, it read.
    I waited around for 10 minutes or so until the guy came out - we spoke for a few minutes. It was an LS6 swap, twin turbo tuned by Ramsey with more money in it than I can honestly remember. Car made 700+HP.
    /wrists
    hahahahha wasn't expecting an LS6! that's awesome. You can't feel so bad anymore

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

+2. I was not expecting a twin turbo LS6, but at least he knew how to make some real power with a real V8 sound system.

Nice Death.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    04M6 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    +2. I was not expecting a twin turbo LS6, but at least he knew how to make some real power with a real V8 sound system.

Nice Death.
    True enough. I couldn't convince him to let me peak under the hood, but I could tell a few things just from listening to it start and idle;
    1) It took 10 or 11 cranks for the engine to fire, so I assumed the fuel management system was after market - when it did fire, the motor exploded into ignition... kind of like an old 350 with too much cam that takes an hour to start but once it does it's a beast lol
    2) While it idled it was super calm - like smooth and relaxed - I'm sure it was cammed but it had to be something mild with a larger lobe seperation angle, like 114+1, maybe 112 with a smooth ramp rate.
    3) it was air assisted shift - when he left the parking lot and hit the main road from Publix, it chirped second at like 30 MPH with drag radials on it, so the shift pressure was obnoxious lol

Anyway, sick build but not done by him - every pony in that car was bought and paid for.
    His name is 'Casper' on Tampa Racing forum if any of you are feeling cocky hahaha
    Later bros.

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Cool nice death

Quote Originally Posted by ne0fiend View Post
    Too true...
    /wrists
    Back in the day when I had a Z28, I was pacing a turbo Supra to try and race him. Before I could get over a lane he got on it and smoked the tires so hard from a roll he left tire chunks and debris on my windshield. Needless to say, after that I hung back and minded my own business. I found out later that it was a 140+mph trap car.

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Back in the day when I had a Z28, I was pacing a turbo Supra to try and race him. Before I could get over a lane he got on it and smoked the tires so hard from a roll he left tire chunks and debris on my windshield. Needless to say, after that I hung back and minded my own business. I found out later that it was a 140+mph trap car.
    Nice!!!

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

got challenged by a co worker with a 430 hp(alleged) vw jetta. 1.8L turbo. word is he has over $15,000 in this car,he has been talking some serious sh*t about my ceta walking around waving a hundred dollar bill saying he is gonna take my pride and my money.douche bag!!!!

black, black Twins
    93 Supra , 94 Supra Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Florida has some bad azz Supras on the road. There are MANY 700 to 1200+ HP Supras rolling around Florida. A 500 HP Supra is very common. I have about a 600 hp Supra myself. Florida and Texas has some mean Supras.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by silverz28camaro View Post
    Not exactly an import, but it is turbo fwd

He wanted a 70 roll vs my auto camaro, so I gave him his race

that's hilarious. bye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information