Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ricers...who needs em

This is a discussion on Ricers...who needs em within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN Hell yeah!... race whatever comes your way cause you never know when your next race will ...

hawjdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Hell yeah!... race whatever comes your way cause you never know when your next race will be... LOL... but it's not only ricers who are miss informed...I've seen kids with LT1s that hang out with ricers... that don't even know what the LS1 is...or why is it faster...or anything like that...
    amen to your statements. i agree with everything you've just said.

Black
    2001 T/A M6

Quote Originally Posted by hawjdude View Post
    amen to your statements. i agree with everything you've just said.
    Hell yeah! Just last night as I noticed my Clutch/Slave or something fucking up in my car making it hard for me to shift if at all ( I was praying to make it home ) some more rice tried acting stupid, so my man brain kicks into high gear, while my car's brain kicks into 3rd gear and left em. I decided in those brief seconds that I would rather replace a clutch or slave cylinder than be embarrased at a loss or backdown from rice.

I have Euro lights out back...and um... Angel Eyes up front... and I'm not a ricer... lights where just really faded from all the humidity and salinity in the air...
    No the domestic rice Im talking about is things like Mustangs/Camaros with fart cans and stickers... Ive seen it... its awful.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

yea down here a lot of mexicans have V6 mustangs and have the fart can mufflers on them. Makes me sick.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    No the domestic rice Im talking about is things like Mustangs/Camaros with fart cans and stickers... Ive seen it... its awful.
    ouh... yeah I've seen plenty of that crap over here... actually saw a V8 pustang...that sounded like a flogged... Prelude!?!??!! it had dual fart cans... and I guess it didn't have a H pipe... so it sounded like individual 4cilinders when flored... it was NASTY... I kinda felt bad for him...as he flored it...and stayed in the same spot...as I blew by him as if he was standing still...

ouh... yeah I've seen plenty of that crap over here... actually saw a V8 pustang...that sounded like a flogged... Prelude!?!??!! it had dual fart cans... and I guess it didn't have a H pipe... so it sounded like individual 4cilinders when flored... it was NASTY... I kinda felt bad for him...as he flored it...and stayed in the same spot...as I blew by him as if he was standing still...
    Sometimes I really ask myself what people think about in life. When they do things like that to their cars, especially Civics with primer, stock wheels with body kits and big HORRIFIC sounding mufflers do they step back and say "damn this shit is hot"? I really dont get it.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Sometimes I really ask myself what people think about in life. When they do things like that to their cars, especially Civics with primer, stock wheels with body kits and big HORRIFIC sounding mufflers do they step back and say "damn this shit is hot"? I really dont get it.
    I believe it's a specific type of gene in their system... that they mostly share... that gives them enough testosteron to want a cool car and to be fast...but enough feromones to be pussies about it...and then it blocks their ability to make good decisions... making them end up... buying CrapBoxes... then blowing all their money on 1 or 2 mods...and then realising they don't have enough to paint the damn thing... and then their BabyMamas... get into the mix and start taking all the money for themselfs...and the car stays lookin like the Crapbox it was meant to be

I believe it's a specific type of gene in their system... that they mostly share... that gives them enough testosteron to want a cool car and to be fast...but enough feromones to be pussies about it...and then it blocks their ability to make good decisions... making them end up... buying CrapBoxes... then blowing all their money on 1 or 2 mods...and then realising they don't have enough to paint the damn thing... and then their BabyMamas... get into the mix and start taking all the money for themselfs...and the car stays lookin like the Crapbox it was meant to be
    Still though, it just doesnt make sense. Example: There is a kid who works at some audio place up on Route 9 about 10 mintues from my house. He has a bubble hatch, fully primered, slammed to the ground on stock wheels and of course.... fart can. It has been primered for WELL OVER a year now.. is primer the new "in" of paint jobs? You bought the muffler for $150, but you couldnt afford the Deluxe $300 paint job from Maaco?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Still though, it just doesnt make sense. Example: There is a kid who works at some audio place up on Route 9 about 10 mintues from my house. He has a bubble hatch, fully primered, slammed to the ground on stock wheels and of course.... fart can. It has been primered for WELL OVER a year now.. is primer the new "in" of paint jobs? You bought the muffler for $150, but you couldnt afford the Deluxe $300 paint job from Maaco?
    Maybe... Primer is actually the new HOTRod Flat Black paint job...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Out on highway were people race around here i have seen kids spray painting there cars in aprking lots, lol Spray paint WTF.

Although i cant say anything my first muscle car was shit brown lol, 79 malibu, removed the inline 6 put a 350 bored to a 355, heads cam intake 4barrel carb with a 350 turbo tranny with a shift kit, 3.73 rear gears with side pipes, it may have been brown but i got that 4500lbs car to run a 13.82 lol.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 08-06-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

What a nice first car lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Out on highway were people race around here i have seen kids spray painting there cars in aprking lots, lol Spray paint WTF.

Although i cant say anything my first muscle car was shit brown lol, 79 malibu, removed the inline 6 put a 350 bored to a 355, heads cam intake 4barrel carb with a 350 turbo tranny with a shift kit, 3.73 rear gears with side pipes, it may have been brown but i got that 4500lbs car to run a 13.82 lol.
    Dude I almost just fell out of my office desk chair reading that. My brother's first car was also... a SHIT BROWN 79 Malibu with the SHIT BROWN interior that my granfather smoked in for 15 years Classic... classic...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I loved that car, it really got good when the radio wires snapped and i had no radio but a 355 with side pipes in my ear all day long lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information