Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Ricers...who needs em

This is a discussion on Ricers...who needs em within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Yeah well, I don't really consider this a kill story, more like a waste of fuel...buuuuut..as I was strollin down ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    151

    Black
    2001 T/A M6

    Ricers...who needs em

    Yeah well, I don't really consider this a kill story, more like a waste of fuel...buuuuut..as I was strollin down the road watchin all the fancy ricers leave the lot, ( yes I was stalking ricers ) about 12 of them roll out in a row, most of them were Civic Hatchbacks, a couple sounded ok, a couple looked decent, and most of them just blew a bunch of black and blue smoke in my face that made me cough....so I got on the interstate along with about 8 or 9 ricers that were all revin up their buzz cans and I just shake my head and chuckle to myself, a couple of them pull up to me, beep the horn 3 times and then I saw them about 6 car lengths behind me lol. All I did was tap the peddle in 5th gear runnin about 95 and they disappear, I get quite ahead of them and about 5 minutes later they manage to catch up just so they can get their ass burned again....my question is this....what the fuck has gotten into ppl these days? did they really think they could take me or were they just being stupid?

  2. #2
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Most of them are just ignorant....they're not stupid they just don't know the facts. They believe that any V8 is a easy kill on top-end...which is probably why they wanted to run you on the freeway. I'm sure in their ignorance they said to themselves that you were spraying...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    151

    Black
    2001 T/A M6

    That would be even more idiotic of them to think that they could take me in top end..lol...their best bet would have been off the line being a smaller engine it revs up faster and smaller car being light weight, to think they could take a V8 on the highway is just stupid lol...the more time and length I have to get RPM's up the faster I go. Their top end on the highway is probably a 3rd of what I could do, at 100mph their 4 bangers are already screamin 5-6k rpm's whereas I just hit 4th gear with 2 more to go and only turning about 4k rpm's, in 6th gear at 100mph i'm doing just about 2k rpm's, 6th gear at 130 mph is about 3k for us...stupid ricers...they should start thinking outside the box and do some more research on cars foreign and domestic

  4. #4
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Quote Originally Posted by BLK_On_BLK_01WS6 View Post
    That would be even more idiotic of them to think that they could take me in top end..lol...their best bet would have been off the line being a smaller engine it revs up faster and smaller car being light weight, to think they could take a V8 on the highway is just stupid lol...the more time and length I have to get RPM's up the faster I go. Their top end on the highway is probably a 3rd of what I could do, at 100mph their 4 bangers are already screamin 5-6k rpm's whereas I just hit 4th gear with 2 more to go and only turning about 4k rpm's, in 6th gear at 100mph i'm doing just about 2k rpm's, 6th gear at 130 mph is about 3k for us...stupid ricers...they should start thinking outside the box and do some more research on cars foreign and domestic
    Not really...fwd is hard to launch and if they're anywhere near stock (no boost, spray) then they have no torque. I used to rip ricers a hell of a lot harder from a dig then from a roll...either was a slaughter though. The normal looking imports that rev at you are the ones to watch out for.

    Not all V8's are created equal bro...you should know that. My old 305 TPI was a complete dog up top even with bolt-ons. A couple ricers here and there will walk a stock F-bod from the dog years or a non-PI stang...and all a sudden all V8's have nothing up top

    6th gear is geared for a cruising/economy gear...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    33

    pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

    without ricers, i wouldn't have many kills...

  6. #6
    Mustang/Rice Killer SnakeEatr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    TOLEDO, OHIO
    Age
    31
    Posts
    133

    Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

    Thumbs up

    thats typical rice dude.They were being cocky and you did the right thing by slaying them bro!

    CAMARO. TRANS AM.
    TWO CARS, ONE MISSION............
    D O M I N A N C E !

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    151

    Black
    2001 T/A M6

    Hah I know I did and yah I know 6th gear is for cruising, I was only using it for a refference to RPM's. But still you don't see many ricers running sleepers either lol. As far as a sleeper goes I look for those in mustangs more commonly then anything else, atleast in my area. But yeah just like anything else a hooked up grain of rice can walk the dog on anything just as good as anything with a V8 could.
    One of my co-workers has an EVO Lancer pushin nearly 600 rwhp and not that many mods, not too mention its an all stock appearance. Hes got a full exaust, intake, cams, and a turbo for the most part, im sure he has other mods aswell that I don't know about but the turbo gave him most of his power.

  8. #8
    Most of them are just being immature kids. Most kids I see driving riced out hatchbacks are 17-18 years old. They pirobably dont even know a TA has over 300hp. They are usually clueless. If they knew, I doubt they would have tried.

  9. #9
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Around here there's not many choices so people tend to hang around the ricers...and usually...they just wanna see what your car's got... they know they are gonna get their asses handed to them...but they just want to see by how much... later on...they go and tell their friends they got handed...and remove a few car lenths...to make themselfs look Faster...

  10. #10
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,159

    Red
    2000 Trans Am

    I have owned a couple rice cars, there are soo much fun, you pay under 2k for a car you dont have a loan out so who cares about the car. Yes i put over 20psi on a motor with less than par supporting mods and yes i beat the shit out of it cause i dont care. I know my T/A is faster but i dont wanna rape the shit outta that car. It just pisses me off when i get kids telling my all the time that there GST will take me top end. I race every single kid whos ever said that to me, just to show them in front of there friends what pieces of shit they are.

  11. #11
    hawjdude
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    11
    ricers would love to race any v8 because they're the underdog and have nothing to lose (no pride, nothing). if they win, its a kill, if not, oh well, they weren't the favorite to win anyways. But, dont exaggerate though, alot of hondas out there can be quite quick as well, tuboed, sc, nitrous, all with b series motors, heck, even an all motor honda with cams, high compression pistions, etc, with tune may even be able to hang with or beat stock f-bodies. That is why they would want to race. and as far as racing on the highway, imports would rather choose that because believe it or not, fwd would have a lot harder time catching traction than rwd, also most american v8's are designed for that mid range / low end pull.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by hawjdude View Post
    and as far as racing on the highway, imports would rather choose that because believe it or not, fwd would have a lot harder time catching traction than rwd, also most american v8's are designed for that mid range / low end pull.
    If we were referring to Honda Civics, Preludes and Accords only, this would be true, however, cars like the S2000 are RWD, EVOs/STis are AWD, etc. So depending on the import it may want to go from the line or the highway. If I had a hutted P.O.S. Civic, highway would be great. If I have an EVO with drag radials, the line will do fine.

    Personally, it depends what I am racing as to where I want the race to go. If I'm going to race an SRT4 or Civic, I want to go from low speeds, whereas if Im racing an stalled, geared LS1 with slicks, Id probably rather go from a roll, but either way wont hurt

  13. #13
    running on empty Madcity T/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    359

    Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    You know what I blame fast and the furious! they saw there ricers take down yenko camaro and then they get on there forums and think o man V8's suck they are just big and load and o god me with my big tip, cold air and wing man I am going to rock those slow ass's." This country needs an automotive edema!

  14. #14
    running on empty Madcity T/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    359

    Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    and this is only refeing to "ricers" not evo's STi's or people who know how to do cars right.

  15. #15
    hawjdude
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcity T/A View Post
    You know what I blame fast and the furious! they saw there ricers take down yenko camaro and then they get on there forums and think o man V8's suck they are just big and load and o god me with my big tip, cold air and wing man I am going to rock those slow ass's." This country needs an automotive edema!
    well actually in the movie, the american muscles were kicking butt during the race and the imports had to cheat to win. it is true though i believe that there are ricers out there whom are missinformed but there are other people out there whom know what there doing. Personally, if a car called me out be it a ricer, import, domestic, i'd race em all just because i enjoy racing.

  16. #16
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by hawjdude View Post
    well actually in the movie, the american muscles were kicking butt during the race and the imports had to cheat to win. it is true though i believe that there are ricers out there whom are missinformed but there are other people out there whom know what there doing. Personally, if a car called me out be it a ricer, import, domestic, i'd race em all just because i enjoy racing.
    Hell yeah!... race whatever comes your way cause you never know when your next race will be... LOL... but it's not only ricers who are miss informed...I've seen kids with LT1s that hang out with ricers... that don't even know what the LS1 is...or why is it faster...or anything like that...

  17. #17
    I consider ricers just clowns who put mufflers.. just mufflers on cars, altezza taillights on Civics, stuff like that. I have actually seen some domestic rice, and its becoming more common, however, riced out Civics still take the cake.

  18. #18
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    I consider ricers just clowns who put mufflers.. just mufflers on cars, altezza taillights on Civics, stuff like that. I have actually seen some domestic rice, and its becoming more common, however, riced out Civics still take the cake.
    I have Euro lights out back...and um... Angel Eyes up front... and I'm not a ricer... lights where just really faded from all the humidity and salinity in the air...

  19. #19
    running on empty Madcity T/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    359

    Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    exactly rice is a state of mind. I think its probly a tumer infecting the logic part of the brain im working on a cure right now bear with me hopfully it will be out before its to late and the entire U.S. has been infected.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    So. Utah
    Posts
    8

    Red/White
    1989 Pontiac Firebird v6

    Psh, the only cure is to piss in every ricer's gas tank.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ricers on ls1.com
    By JoshieDoom in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 08:29 AM
  2. Ricers
    By 98MustGT in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. Ricers
    By 70hemicuda in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:05 PM
  4. Lol ricers ask for it??
    By Red4Mula in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 09:32 PM
  5. Ricers own themselves
    By Fire Chicken of Doom in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 05:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •