Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ricers in the WB talking smack...

This is a discussion on Ricers in the WB talking smack... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by secondgearscratch oh my god. another honda claiming big numbers. who woulda thought? i really want to go ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    oh my god. another honda claiming big numbers. who woulda thought?

i really want to go into detail here about why you will slaughter these kids but it just isnt worth it. they suck and theyre slow.

and i really dont wanna hear "o theres this one and it ran a 13.20 and this other one ran a 12.46 bottlefed."

they are all slow. honda's are faggot mobiles.
    Thats exactly how I feel about modding Hondas. Hard to tell that to 5 Honda boys standing in front of you though

The one kid is actually one of my co-workers (he drives a 92 hatch with an engine swap, ran a 17.9 ), and he tried to tell me that the guy with the B16 turbo ran a 14.2 @ 157MPH. No, thats not a typo, I asked him about 10 times, he claims 157MPH, at that point I told him he was an idiot and walked away. He also claimed the "k20 n/a hatch" ran an 11.3 on street tires, which I also called bullshit on.

Funny thing was the only kid in the group thats actually not a retard came in today, and without his friends there he was like "yea you should actually be a pretty good race for the k20 with the mods you have". Big difference from last night, when his moron friends were claiming I'd need 40 car lenghts, a 150 shot, and a rocket strapped to the back of my car to even hang with the "k20"

Anyone remember the episode of PINKS with the built Civic vs. the Trans Am?? And the Trans Am won every time, no matter how many lengths he gave the Civic, with and without nitrous?? And then the Civic kept breaking lol?? I wonder what exactly was done to that Civic, if I remember correctly he had some sort of turbo setup. I'll see if I can find it on Youtube.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Anyone remember the episode of PINKS with the built Civic vs. the Trans Am?? And the Trans Am won every time, no matter how many lengths he gave the Civic, with and without nitrous?? And then the Civic kept breaking lol?? I wonder what exactly was done to that Civic, if I remember correctly he had some sort of turbo setup. I'll see if I can find it on Youtube.
    It had a claimed 600+HP to the wheels(civic) ...and the Trans AM lost 2nd gear half way through... and even without Nitrous or 2nd Gear... it still caught and beat the Civic with about 10 car lenths...and slicks...nice little superchared LT1

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Thats exactly how I feel about modding Hondas. Hard to tell that to 5 Honda boys standing in front of you though

The one kid is actually one of my co-workers (he drives a 92 hatch with an engine swap, ran a 17.9 ), and he tried to tell me that the guy with the B16 turbo ran a 14.2 @ 157MPH. No, thats not a typo, I asked him about 10 times, he claims 157MPH, at that point I told him he was an idiot and walked away. He also claimed the "k20 n/a hatch" ran an 11.3 on street tires, which I also called bullshit on.

Funny thing was the only kid in the group thats actually not a retard came in today, and without his friends there he was like "yea you should actually be a pretty good race for the k20 with the mods you have". Big difference from last night, when his moron friends were claiming I'd need 40 car lenghts, a 150 shot, and a rocket strapped to the back of my car to even hang with the "k20"

so the one honda ran a 17.9@157? I suppose the one went 11s @ 268.

stupid....

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Its possible at high end his v-tec kicked in DUH

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

one of my friends bought a car not to long ago...the guy he got it from claimed to beat ls1 and ls2's even modded ones said he used to kill vettes and i dont know what else...so my dumbass friend bought it..its a honda with a big turbo and intercooled or somthing...he said he wanted to race me...i pretty sure he has headers and other lil shit to it...so yall think he made a good decision on buying it...should i race it for some cash?

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    one of my friends bought a car not to long ago...the guy he got it from claimed to beat ls1 and ls2's even modded ones said he used to kill vettes and i dont know what else...so my dumbass friend bought it..its a honda with a big turbo and intercooled or somthing...he said he wanted to race me...i pretty sure he has headers and other lil shit to it...so yall think he made a good decision on buying it...should i race it for some cash?
    yeah great decision. this is b16.com. i love honda. lets talk stickers. which one are you running?

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    yeah great decision. this is b16.com. i love honda. lets talk stickers. which one are you running?
    jk ...my z28 02 one on my avatar...he said he'll kick my ass real bad but then again thats what they ass say

Pewter
    2000 z28

turbo charging an already poor quality car that im sure was ragged out before is certainly ragged out now. id be suprised if he kept it running for 2 months straight.

just wait. it will take a shit. and its still slow. give me a break. oohhh boosting a 1.6. im so afraid. god hondas suck.

Black
    2002 camaro z-28

it had an engine swap some r something suppose to be the best 4 cyl out there but who knows..ima race him see what happens

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If they are built the right way you might have trouble, almsot noone build s them the right way when you can still get power gains doing it the wrong and cheaper way. Yes honda are cheap to modify but not if you do it the right way.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Loved that episode, that civic asked for 18 lengths I think LMAO. They ended up giving him 12 and still smoked him, with a N/A LT4 vs. some B16 turbo

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRmAn23 View Post
    Last time i raced a turbo honda was in my stock 97 T/A. gotta give the guy props he stayed right beside me till about 100 then his engine threw a rod through the block. highlight of my street racing life lol

Pewter
    2000 z28

i posted a vid earlier that shows a civic hatch running 32 pounds of boost get beaten by a t/a with long tubes and an intake for a pretty long stretch. pretty sad.

go get em wes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NzIJ3IUuu0s

local k20 swap ...210whp, looks like an lt1 camaro so take that as you will

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by impulse9229 View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NzIJ3IUuu0s

local k20 swap ...210whp, looks like an lt1 camaro so take that as you will
    Interesting.

So basically it took him a complete engine, transmission, and driveline swap with full bolt ons (k20 is only 210HP at the flywheel stock), and extremely light car thats been gutted in order to pull a few car lenghts on what appears to be a rather stock LT1. Now thats pathetic.

Like I always tell the ricers who think Honda engines are so great: Put it in a real car and see how it runs. You can make any car fast with a shitty motor if you have no weight to move, hell even my old 95HP 2.2 Cavalier engine would be fast if it was on a go cart. Put a Honda motor in a real car, like something that weighs around 3,000lbs, instead of a gutted econo box, and you have a slow ass car. But no, Honda boys would rather take some broken down old beater Honda with half a million miles on it and dump $10,000 into it to make it run with a stock LT1. And they end up with a god ugly, unreliable, barely driveable piece of shit that sounds like a street bike on crack. Never ceases to amaze me

Interesting.

So basically it took him a complete engine, transmission, and driveline swap with full bolt ons (k20 is only 210HP at the flywheel stock), and extremely light car thats been gutted in order to pull a few car lenghts on what appears to be a rather stock LT1. Now thats pathetic.

Like I always tell the ricers who think Honda engines are so great: Put it in a real car and see how it runs. You can make any car fast with a shitty motor if you have no weight to move, hell even my old 95HP 2.2 Cavalier engine would be fast if it was on a go cart. Put a Honda motor in a real car, like something that weighs around 3,000lbs, instead of a gutted econo box, and you have a slow ass car. But no, Honda boys would rather take some broken down old beater Honda with half a million miles on it and dump $10,000 into it to make it run with a stock LT1. And they end up with a god ugly, unreliable, barely driveable piece of shit that sounds like a street bike on crack. Never ceases to amaze me

I think this is the second time ever I completely agree. I never got the whole spending thousands and swapping engines to be able to barely beat STOCK cars (and we arent talking Lambos here).

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Thats my thought too. I mean, you can pick up a $10,000 LS1 car, add $10000 in mods, and run cars costing 5 times the money you spent, or you can buy a 1997 Civic Si for $5000, rip out the whole interior, spend $10-15 grand swapping a K-series in, and keep up with a stock LT1 or LS1 car. Why bother? Is it the insurance rates???

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Interesting.

Thats exactly what I tell them, I couldn't of said it any better myself thats what I was thinking lol. Do they ever notice that on shows like pinks all out and anything else with drag racing they also have gutted out cars too? But they all had V8 muscle too, gutted V8 vs. Gutted 4 banger the 8 will always win. We have balls to keep our interior, what kind of man guts their cars and call it a "race car"

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

no shit no shit NO SHIT

at work theres a guy w/a civic, big ass turbo, 3 inch straight exhaust all the way out etc etc $5000 in mods...........he runs low 13's---whoopdefuking doo, when i told him that if i put $5k in my car id be in the 11's, he didnt have too much to say about that.......

im thinking about putting a nice used complete nitrous setup in the for sale section, and slap a 100-150 shot on for insurance........
    My lug nuts require more torque than your honda makes.

Ebay Auction quote:
    The reserve is not too high. Too bad we can't say the same about Bob...
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...r03/bugfv2.gif

"lets see what would happen if the T/A was as modded as your Civic or had anything close to as much money in it, such as H/C package or Procharger", and these kids STILL claim this K20 Civic would lay waste to it. I asked them in plain english if they thought a H/C 500WHP F-body with a 4K stall and a 4L80 with a 12 bolt could beat this hatch. Their exact words "it would need a rocket strapped to it"
    You're close enough that I could make a trip out there on a Saturday. Tell those dickheads you found a race for them and we'll earn some money if you'd like.

Iron block 408, large nitrous shot, ATI TH400 w/ 3800 stall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information