Thread: Ricer racing

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Ricer racing

Heading down to a dorm from the store, to look at some papers I missed in class last friday, and an old green eclipse? is revving at me at the stop. One rusted out fender, with holes covered by stickers, an unpainted part of a bodykit, wing and exhuast. Stupid looking kid nods, then gestures at me, then his engine. I could let it go, but I thought it'd be funny to see him race. At the green light, we both peeled out. He gets the jump and pulls 1/2 a car, but I'm not far behind. I'm pulling slowly. At the end of first, we're about even. I look over and see him with his eyes buried in the tach, looking all intense, and I laugh. His bumper/front dam or whatever is shaking in the wind like it's going to fall off. When he shifts, I pull a car, so he's at my rear bumper and then slowly walk him the rest of the way. Ha ha, at the next light, he was too embarassed to pull up next to me and he stopped like 20 feet back, then turned off when I went straight.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Haha, that's funny. There's kid with a Berretta wanting to race me. I'm not even gonna waste the gas to embarass him.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I was almost going to ride the 10r that day, but I'm glad I didn't. People shake it off when they lose to a modded literbike. When you lose to a 15 year old station wagon that smells like feet, you keep your head down for a while... lol.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray
    I was almost going to ride the 10r that day, but I'm glad I didn't. People shake it off when they lose to a modded literbike. When you lose to a 15 year old station wagon that smells like feet, you keep your head down for a while... lol.
    Huh? What were you driving man?

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

'91 subaru legacy. Broken catalytic converter, 170,000 miles, once run without oil till the engine stalled out. Can't go 60mph uphill. You didn't seriously think the race would be that close on the bike, did you? I run the 1/4 faster than his 60'.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

'91 subaru legacy. Broken catalytic converter, 170,000 miles, once run without oil till the engine stalled out. Can't go 60mph uphill. You didn't seriously think the race would be that close on the bike, did you? I run the 1/4 faster than his 60'.
    LoL, no I didn't think you were on your bike, I was thinkin some kinda Fbody, since this IS a LS1 forum... Good kill man, love it when beaters destroy ricers! Ricers probably think you shot NOS when your car backfires, LMAO!! Or better yet, when your belt's squeeling they think your supercharged!!! Ahahahahaha, I crack myself up!

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

No, I just wish I had an ls1. I had some money ready to make a down payment a long time ago, when I just wanted to feel speed without spending fortune, but then started getting into bikes, and it just never happened. I need a winter and bad weather ride, it's not fun riding in the snow with a -20* windchill. The subaru scares off girls, and can barely go down the highway.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

The subaru scares off girls, and can barely go down the highway.
    LoL, but it can still manage to beat the G machines and rice patties...

Thread Information