Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ricer bragging about beating 3rd gen v6 lol!!!

This is a discussion on ricer bragging about beating 3rd gen v6 lol!!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 4tun8 There are plenty of ANY type of car that can beat GT's and z28s. They're 13 ...

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    There are plenty of ANY type of car that can beat GT's and z28s. They're 13 second cars for petes sake. These days the family sedan runs 13s.
    LOL what family sedan runs 13's? I dunno about you but in my books 13 second in the 1/4 will beat 85% of the average cars around here. I RARELY see in my driving experiences a car that can take mine stock for stock. If I see something faster its a motorcycle.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

First of all, that was just sad. Bragging about beating a wore out V6 3rd gen. But then again, these Civic guys probably don't see much action vs a F-body of any kind. Let them have their fun.

Not sure what they run in the quarter, but here's a fast family Sedan:
    2009 Nissan Maxima: http://www.thecarconnection.com/full...an_maxima_2009
    "What hasn’t been trimmed? Start with some numbers that matter, like the 290 horsepower the refined 3.5-liter VQ V-6 engine pumps out, a whopping 35 more than under the hood of last year’s Maxima. Torque is up nine pound-feet, meanwhile, to 261. Yet mileage holds at last year’s 19 city and 26 highway, no small achievement."

And of course the truly 13 sec. SEDAN...
    G8 GXP: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/au...tiacg8gxp.html

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

That site is not active at all.
    No one has responded to shit that I have said nor is there much of anyone posting up there

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    First of all, that was just sad. Bragging about beating a wore out V6 3rd gen. But then again, these Civic guys probably don't see much action vs a F-body of any kind. Let them have their fun.

"What hasnít been trimmed? Start with some numbers that matter, like the 290 horsepower the refined 3.5-liter VQ V-6 engine pumps out, a whopping 35 more than under the hood of last yearís Maxima. Torque is up nine pound-feet, meanwhile, to 261. Yet mileage holds at last yearís 19 city and 26 highway, no small achievement."

The Grand Prix GXP is a low 14 sec. car...but I've read with a good driver they can be high to mid 13 sec. sedans too.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

JwMonE99: Hey man, not everyone on here wants to go fast.
    There is a thread on here where they posted up their 1/4 mile times and most of them were like in the 15s modded. They know they can't touch "real" cars

Now that was funny!

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

joshiedoom: yeah man. not everyone wants to be faster than everyone else they just want to be the fast turd out of all the turds

Like man Ive got the meanest mountain bike around

MODS: Paint Decals, performance chrome kit

Performance Mods: I take slimfast

Haha!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    LOL what family sedan runs 13's? I dunno about you but in my books 13 second in the 1/4 will beat 85% of the average cars around here. I RARELY see in my driving experiences a car that can take mine stock for stock. If I see something faster its a motorcycle.
    ...also, I agree with this. The only cars that really can take us are either another F-Body, Vettes, Vipers...some other exotics, Cobras, Saleen Mustangs, Shelby Mustangs...and MODDED import cars that think only adding 4 or 5 mods still make their car stock. (One of them usually being a motor swap for the Honda crowd, gotta get that H22 or B16, or whatever in my POS hatch back, god forbid.) And he is right, your not going to see many people even around here with Vipers and whatknot other then their TRACK cars that could take us, they are a rarity, just like seeing Cobras, Saleen and Shelby Mustangs. I do see Vettes frequently though.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

I just read that whole thread.... and I am shitting my pants with laughter. What a bunch of shit talkers. Local honda boys all stick together and talk about how much hp gains they get from slapping on a NOS sticker, and a custom maxwell house exhaust system. What a group of absoulute turds.

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I just read that whole thread.... and I am shitting my pants with laughter. What a bunch of shit talkers. Local honda boys all stick together and talk about how much hp gains they get from slapping on a NOS sticker, and a custom maxwell house exhaust system. What a group of absoulute turds.
    They use maxwell house?
    I heard folgers (sp?) was unbeatable

rice..a growing epidemic PAT-LS101's Avatar

blue
    2002 camaro z28 a4

that nissan is ugly as sin.... 260hp?! it took them till 2009 to do that?!?! whoopie doo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post

"What hasnít been trimmed? Start with some numbers that matter, like the 290 horsepower the refined 3.5-liter VQ V-6 engine pumps out, a whopping 35 more than under the hood of last yearís Maxima. Torque is up nine pound-feet, meanwhile, to 261. Yet mileage holds at last yearís 19 city and 26 highway, no small achievement."

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Don't forget about the luxury sedans as well, a lot of those have over 400HP.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    hahahaha that is some funny shit . thats what they need al those guys do is slap on sticker poke hole in their mufflers to get that sound, and stand around and talk about how they jus put a cai and now do 16's , that was great reading those posts cant wait to see if they start responding.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

to the ricers they should the mighty LS1!!!!

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

!fatass mod and !interior mod always gets you into the 16s.. dumbasses

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 SLP SS Convertible

Personally I like the !girlfriend mod (!boyfriend for the ricers I suppose) but it always seems like the car is full of dudes when they race....gotta watch out for bro rape - search college humor if you don't know lol

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    ...also, I agree with this. The only cars that really can take us are either another F-Body, Vettes, Vipers...some other exotics, Cobras, Saleen Mustangs, Shelby Mustangs...and MODDED import cars that think only adding 4 or 5 mods still make their car stock. (One of them usually being a motor swap for the Honda crowd, gotta get that H22 or B16, or whatever in my POS hatch back, god forbid.) And he is right, your not going to see many people even around here with Vipers and whatknot other then their TRACK cars that could take us, they are a rarity, just like seeing Cobras, Saleen and Shelby Mustangs. I do see Vettes frequently though.
    You're so wrong it's not even funny. There are so many more cars that can "hang" with you stock for stock.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

You're so wrong it's not even funny. There are so many more cars that can "hang" with you stock for stock.
    Um not really. You wanna compare the expensive or really rare cars then yeah. I dont count those because 2 things apply...Rare and really expensive. What do you consider hang? I consider the 08 Mustang GT able to hang with me. And I consider low 13 second cars pretty fast if you ask me. Not amazing fast but definetly NOT slow.
    Last edited by Eric1987; 09-03-2008 at 09:20 AM.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Alright, I'll agree. You may be correct on this one, I'll apologize. There are some more competition out there, but hell you live in PA too...at the very least you should be aware of the shitload of ricers we have down here, probably are friends with a few?...I don't know....but hell, I'll name some more from the tuner side that you would see in real life street racing. STI (Meth Injected), some Evo's, some beamers and some Mercedes Benz's. Oh, and so you know I wasn't thinking worldwide with this one...more local, unless you live out in like California or some other rich state. Just what you will see on the streets generally. If you want to add more then be my guest, just remember we are talking stock for stock. None of this Nissan 240SX with swapped out engine, performance pistons, cam(s) shit...anyone else can chime in too. But yes, at a worldwide view there are alot of exotics out there that could run and win against a stock LS1...I don't consider all Mercedes Benz, and BMW's "exotics" however, and I highly doubt alot of us are running against say a Ferrari F40, McLaren F1, Lamborghini Countach, etc. everyday, if at all.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    They use maxwell house?
    I heard folgers (sp?) was unbeatable
    hahaha.... yeah... but thats only for the kids who have all the money! You know... the cars that go 18 seconds instead of 19.

silver
    2002 ws6

There are plenty of ANY type of car that can beat GT's and z28s. They're 13 second cars for petes sake. These days the family sedan runs 13s.
    you mean like sti's and emo's?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information