Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Raped a Sentra SE=R

It all started on Monday when I was riding with my buddy in his 05 sentra, were driving up one of the main streets at around 45 the whole time he is keeping his revs between 4k and 6k. I made some comment to him about how freaking high he kept his revs, he told me thats where he needs to keep them to get a clean shift. I said something about hardly ever going above 3k in daily driving. When I take it easy i can stay below 2k. well he keeps running his mouth how he would blow my doors away.

long story shorter we headed back to my house and headed off to a nice straight stretch of road. a couple of the kids put 2 posts in marking off a 1/4 mile. i drop my brother off at the end to count the train lengths between us, we line up and go for it. first run i launch, he launches, and i pull from the start, 4 cars. he says something about missing second so we go again. second run, i spin he launches i catch him at the end of second and beat him by 2 cars.

I know beating a sentra isnt much, but its more so crushing the hopes and dreams of a wanna be ricer(not enough money for a fart can).

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

You said wanna be ricer I didn't realize they had standards

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

well, ive known him since i was 8, i guess its just hard for me to admit that one of my friends have strayed from the path.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

He'll learn if he already didn't from that bit, it's probably just a decent mileage daily driver for him.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

An ex girlfriends little brother has a yellow nismo sentra and last summer i was driving behind him when his back seat passengers flicked cigs on my widnshield and then he hit the gas. So i got in the on comming traffic lane, yes it was a passing zone and got on it hard in 2nd and by top of 2nd i was right next to him as my passenger flicked his cig in the back window of his car. Slammed 3rd and gently moved over in front of him. It was a good day

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    It all started on Monday when I was riding with my buddy in his 05 sentra, were driving up one of the main streets at around 45 the whole time he is keeping his revs between 4k and 6k. I made some comment to him about how freaking high he kept his revs, he told me thats where he needs to keep them to get a clean shift. I said something about hardly ever going above 3k in daily driving. When I take it easy i can stay below 2k. well he keeps running his mouth how he would blow my doors away.

long story shorter we headed back to my house and headed off to a nice straight stretch of road. a couple of the kids put 2 posts in marking off a 1/4 mile. i drop my brother off at the end to count the train lengths between us, we line up and go for it. first run i launch, he launches, and i pull from the start, 4 cars. he says something about missing second so we go again. second run, i spin he launches i catch him at the end of second and beat him by 2 cars.

I know beating a sentra isnt much, but its more so crushing the hopes and dreams of a wanna be ricer(not enough money for a fart can).
    What's done to the SE-R? Those cars only run 15s stock. If you only put 2-4 cars on it within a 1/4 mile, with an LS1 F-body..... that's pretty sad.

You must be dead stock, and he must have at least bolt ons.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    What's done to the SE-R? Those cars only run 15s stock. If you only put 2-4 cars on it within a 1/4 mile, with an LS1 F-body..... that's pretty sad.

You must be dead stock, and he must have at least bolt ons.
    +1, i have taken sentras by what looks like bus lengths

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i am bone stock as of now. ive got full exhaust comin. i think all he has is a cold air intake. i know hes got other stuff done to it, just not sure. my brother, whos 15 was telling me the lengths. the road we race on isnt really wide enough to race on, its 2 lanes, but not much more so i just try to stay in my lane, no lookin back. last time i went to the track i ran a 13.4, but that was 30k miles ago. after i got in front of him i was shifting at 5kish instead of 6k, so theres a lot there. id rather loose 2 lengths than loose a rod, it do sound like a sewing machine when i start it.

Thread Information