Thread: Ran Away crx

blue
    99 camaro ss

Talking Ran Away crx

last weekend me and a few buddies of mine were taking are girls to a movie in town its was more of a criuse though. i have a 99 ss with h/ci/ no cats, and a hundred dry shot, my friend has a 01 procharged zo6. Anyways we were cruising around after we saw the movie around 1:00 am and all a sudden a crx comes screaming by in a typical racer fly. At first i didn't give it much attention and i rarly street race b/c to many cops in la. Anyways the crx which was all raced up with the stickers and everything slows down and gets behind me and my buddie in the z06 who was following me directly behind me. Then it follows us for about a block and moves up along side my car. Normally i would let hime rev his little fart can and go about his business were he would tell his fast and furious buddies that his crx intimitaded a ss, but today was diffrent i was somewhat upset that he choose me out of the two of us. it was like in national geographic were the lion looks for the weaker prey in the pack, and that is how i was looking at it at the time. So he pulls up next to me and throws a rev. I out anger through one back, and my catless ls1 growls so loud if feel it might set of house alarms anyways nother story nother time. After that we drive side by side for a second and he finnialy turns of his underglow (thank God) and he purges his nitrous, hoping his 50 shot, which givs him probaly a total of 150hp altogether would scare me off. then after about few seconds of him purging i open my bottle through nitrous through my own purge line (looks great at night). Anyways not more than a moment after i purge he slows falls behind me and dissapers and i now have my first raceless victory to glout about. I love my SS :>

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Good kill (?). Well, good intimidation anyway. I usually do the same by opening up the electric cutout and throwing a rev (LT's and no cats). One of these days I'm gonna get a license plate frame made that sez, "Don't be furious that you're not fast."

navy blue metallic
    2000 z28 camaro

Way To Go Damn I Hate Those Ricers They Just Wont Leave Me Alone Here In Va I Get Home From The Track With 8.60 Posted On My Glass And They Still Wanna Try Me Dumb
    4.10 RICHMOND GEARS,LAKEWOOD LCA'S,EATON POSI,EDELBROCK TORQUE ARM,
    LAKEWOOD PANHARD BAR,SLP LID,,B&M RIPPER SHIFTER,EDELBROCK STRUT TOWER BRACE,SLP FAN CONTROL,SLP LINE LOCK,17 INCH ZR1S WITH 315 35S AND 275 40S,SLP Y-PIPE,TSP 224/224 112LSA CAM,COMP SPRINGS,TUNED BY FROST @ LSXTUNE.COM

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Heh track numbers drive them crazy no matter what they say. Now that I think about it that cobalt that I left by busses a few weeks back, I still had the numbers on my car from where I took it to the track the night before (too lazy to wipe it off that night).

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    One of these days I'm gonna get a license plate frame made that sez, "Don't be furious that you're not fast."
    NOTED!!!!! I FREAKIN LOVE THAT!!!!!

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    NOTED!!!!! I FREAKIN LOVE THAT!!!!!

Hilarious raceless kill btw!
    Last edited by fluke; 05-24-2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added text

lookin for a ws6

re

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Good kill (?). Well, good intimidation anyway. I usually do the same by opening up the electric cutout and throwing a rev (LT's and no cats). One of these days I'm gonna get a license plate frame made that sez, "Don't be furious that you're not fast."
    Not to hijack , but the license plate frame can be made in billet for $20 . I know a guy that has a license plate frame company. If you want his info just pm me.

Great intimidation kill!
    Last edited by Lawnman; 05-24-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Resident SRT-4 ambassador

Black
    2005 SRT-4

Haha, nice. There's nothing like the roar of an LS1/2 car. Especially one with all the breather mods.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4TEHW View Post
    Haha, nice. There's nothing like the roar of an LS1/2 car. Especially one with all the breather mods.
    ehh screw that...ill take my lt1 roar over a ls car's roar anyday,lol

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

sound of LTs and ORY on LT1 LSx

Resident SRT-4 ambassador

Black
    2005 SRT-4

You just can't please everyone.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

haha, he tucked his tail and went and hid. that is fucking hilarious! any hp numbers with your mods and your buddie's???

nice kill bro

blue
    99 camaro ss

yup my camaro makes 410 rwhp and i haven't dynoed it with nitrous so maybe 480 rwhp with bottle, just a guess. my buddies c5 zo6 makes 590 rwhp at 9 psi.

Blue
    99 Z28

Sounds like you and your buddy both have some mean cars. Nice street kill without the risk, lol.

Thread Information