Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Talking Raced two old women yesterday

Had a newer model BMW "M" something pull up next to me, it was a two seater convertable with the M series emblems. Definately was a M series because it had the wide tires, four exhaust tips, etc.. I don't know jack about them, anyway she looks over smiling at me and revs it up. I looked over and started laughing, not because it was a BMW but because it was a 50something year old woman wearing a pink hat, pink shirt and a pink pair of sun glasses. I wish I had a pic for you guys to see, it was hilarious. Anyway the light turns and she nails it so I play along and walk away without a bit of a struggle. We play around for another two or three lights, she waves and I return being nice and we go our seperate ways. After I get done looking around at the Home Depot I run into a Black C5 ZO6 vette going down middlebrook. I just knew I was going to get my ass whipped but figured what the hell, how often do you get to play with a ZO6 around here. So I pull up next to this beast of a vette and drop a gear so the sound of my exhaust could be heard. I look over and it's another old ass woman She looks my way and smiles, I kinda figured she wouldn't play but she did. Anyway she gets on it, and no she didn't drop a gear, so I do the same. I pulled the vette for a car length then all of a sudden there it goes right past me. I love ZO6's!!! Anyway it was fun racing some old rich women, seemed kinda odd to me but what the hell!

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Old, rich woman with a Z06, get her number! I need a sugar momma.
    GOOD KILL & DEATH
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

No doubt, it had disabled veteran tags so I'm sure it was her husbands car though...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Nice action! I saw a Dodge Charger (Daytona) the other day w/ some chick driving. She had a full sleeve tattoo and she smiled at me. What could of been... LMAO!

Primer
    1951 Henry J

There Is A Lady Near Me That Has To Be Around 70 Years Old And She Has A Daytona Charger Along With An SRT-10.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

The Z4 M runs mid/low 13s. I can't remember if the Z3 M (more rounded looking) ever came with the 333hp I6 or if it was only the 240hp I6.

Was she driving hard or do you have too many mods for it to make a difference?

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sumter View Post
    There Is A Lady Near Me That Has To Be Around 70 Years Old And She Has A Daytona Charger Along With An SRT-10.
    Damn, She Is One Cool Ass Grannie, I Wish I Had That Kind Of Money. Tell Her There Is A Young Punk Named Roastem Who Wants Half Her Money In Exchange for Sex.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    The Z4 M runs mid/low 13s. I can't remember if the Z3 M (more rounded looking) ever came with the 333hp I6 or if it was only the 240hp I6.

Was she driving hard or do you have too many mods for it to make a difference?
    Yes she was wide open, I was in it hard too. I've got LT's, ORY, LS6 intake, powershot filter, bellow, MSD wires, LS1 edit custom tune, SLP lid, cold temp thermostat, Spohn tubular upper control arms, poly trans mount, poly torque arm mount, LCA relocation brackets, SFC's, etc... My car doesn't pull hard until the top of second which is where I pulled her hard at. It was a damn stought car to run though, we were just playing around so it could have been closer I'm sure.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    Yes she was wide open, I was in it hard too. I've got LT's, ORY, LS6 intake, powershot filter, bellow, MSD wires, LS1 edit custom tune, SLP lid, cold temp thermostat, Spohn tubular upper control arms, poly trans mount, poly torque arm mount, LCA relocation brackets, SFC's, etc... My car doesn't pull hard until the top of second which is where I pulled her hard at. It was a damn stought car to run though, we were just playing around so it could have been closer I'm sure.
    No catback?

Silver
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sumter View Post
    Maybe it's Shirley Muldowney.

.....Career Best 4.579 ET 327 MPH at Chicago's Fall Event where she advanced to the Semi-Finals...

http://www.muldowney.com/main.html

Thread Information