Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Raced a cop tonite...

I was bringing a friend home tonite and on the way there I raced a GTI turbo jetta hatch or whatever the fuck you call them and of course raped him. Then I took an exit and further down the road I see flying headlights so here I am thinking its him again, at the time im cruizing at around 50ish in 5th gear and no one else on the dark road. So I know the fly by was coming up so I continuted just cruizing it until he got right next to me and downshifted into 2nd gear, motor sounded meaner then ever and i was already barely pullin on him within 2 secs, then I look over to look at him, turned out to be a state fucking trooper.
    I just put it in neutral and let him keep going, I have no idea why I didnt get pulled but thank god.
    Im still getting over it, me and my friend are just shocked of how nothing was done.

Black
    2000 Z-28

Just be thankful....don't question it...lol

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

If he was in a hurry he was probably on his way to a more important crime. Just hope his dash camera didn't get a good look at your license plate.

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

What was he driving.......................?

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

new charger i could see him sticking with you..but those crown vics...gtfo

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Down here the state troopers drive the impalas

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

some times if the cop is off duty he wont give a rats ass if youre speeding. one time I killed a mustang on I-10 then a cop came over from 35, i was declerating at the time but as soon as i saw him I hit the brakes. I knew for a fact the could of had my ass cause i was doing 120 and dropping. I was all scared because I would of lost my licence. so I never race in the downtown area now.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

One of two things happened here, IMO. Either he was booking because he was called down somewhere, or he saw you two race and wanted in on some fun...or just wanted to screw with you. Which if his lights were off, then I'd assume he was screwing with you / having fun. Haha.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

i would like to line up with a cop... it would be a fun race... although i think i'd let him win, better chance he wont give me a ticket.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

He was proabably on his way to/from work in his personal car. Iv'e yet to see an unmarked VW. Knock on wood. It sounds like you got lucky.

My brother was driving his Typhoon and a regular GMC Jimmy was behind him riding his tail (provokingly) so he gunned it and lost him. The guy catches up to him later, pulls him over and gives him a ticket for speeding. WTF? Luckily, my mother knows some of the local cops from volunteer work she does so the ticket was dismissed.

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

Most cops when trying to catch someone will not hit their lights until the last second. They dont want you to see them and have a chance to run.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

We have unmarked impalas, vics, chargers, f-150s, a nitro, and a couple of Cherokees. All white, no cop plates, steel wheels.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

No this one was marked and everything, Had the lights on the top, Horry County Police in big letters on the side. No mistaking it. I didnt even try to look through his window at his reaction. I was just so scared thinking im fucked in the ass sideways.

orange
    99 z28

probably a cool cop, i mean c'mon. would you pull someone over if you were a cop and the only reason someone sped up was cause you were haulin and they didn't know u were a cop?

i get outta a lot of tickets by assuming every cops really a nice guy under the bacon and not treatin em like a jagoff. too bad there are just as many a hole cops lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    No this one was marked and everything, Had the lights on the top, Horry County Police in big letters on the side. No mistaking it. I didnt even try to look through his window at his reaction. I was just so scared thinking im fucked in the ass sideways.
    He was probably on his way home. It takes a REALLY serious traffic offense for me to pull someone over off duty... like someone's life has to be in danger. After working 12 hours I don't really care if someone guns it cause they don't see my lights/stickers...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    He was probably on his way home. It takes a REALLY serious traffic offense for me to pull someone over off duty... like someone's life has to be in danger. After working 12 hours I don't really care if someone guns it cause they don't see my lights/stickers...
    I just wish more cops were like that

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

Quote Originally Posted by Orange99z28 View Post
    probably a cool cop, i mean c'mon. would you pull someone over if you were a cop and the only reason someone sped up was cause you were haulin and they didn't know u were a cop?

i get outta a lot of tickets by assuming every cops really a nice guy under the bacon and not treatin em like a jagoff. too bad there are just as many a hole cops lol
    i think i saw a pic of a horry county car with a chick flashing her high beams sitting in the front of the cop car. must have been the same dude.

i got a cop that wants to race my wife. she works for a loan company. any way the other day he pulled up in a new charger and said lets race them. (she drove my car that day) she said i won't but my husband will so next month i'll try to set it up for you guys. she said he really thinks he will win. i just hope hes not a sore loser!!!

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

You are lucky. I wasn't so lucky. 107 mph merge speed on I40, and got busted, didn't lose my license tho.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    i think i saw a pic of a horry county car with a chick flashing her high beams sitting in the front of the cop car. must have been the same dude.

i got a cop that wants to race my wife. she works for a loan company. any way the other day he pulled up in a new charger and said lets race them. (she drove my car that day) she said i won't but my husband will so next month i'll try to set it up for you guys. she said he really thinks he will win. i just hope hes not a sore loser!!!
    What part of SC you from?

RED
    2002 FORMULA

I was in my 87 firebird comming home from work one afternoon. The light turned green and I hauled ass down the road. I saw flashing lights in my rearview so I pulled over. The cop got out laughing and said he was on his way home and trying to ignor me but I took off and was hauling ass. Talked to me a few min. and told me to slow down he didnt feel like writing a ticket. I say hi when I see him around, he always starts laughing when he sees me.

Thread Information