Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Raced a 06 Mustang

Soo i get off work and im getting ready to get in the car and i call my friend and im talking to him on the phone to see whats going on for the night. After i talk to him i get off the phone and get back in the car and started heading out of the parking lot. When i am i see this white new mustang and he sees me and cuts me the hell off when im in the process of going though the parking lot.

By now ive already decided its on, hes pulled out in front of me, its a mustang and i decided it was probably some stupid highschool kid. So we both pull out and acts like hes gona go, but the light turns red and it stops him so i roll up next to him and wait for the light to change, he starts reving so i rev the car up to around 3k when the lights about to change. I spin alota first hook up on second and by third im pulling ahead of him. I knew there was a curve coming up and had about half a car on him so i shut down. No need in endangering myself so i see him take the curve and almost put it in the guard rail and get stuck beside em at the next light. Hes reving again so i followed him turning right. He went all into it and didnt even wait on me but i followed and was catching up at each shift, I snuck up on his back door by the middle of fifth and put the car in sixth and let the car slow itself back down. He pulls into a parking lot and sure enough its some high school kid and his gf....... its depressing what these kids get handed now a days.....
    Last edited by 95camaroZNC; 10-06-2008 at 09:49 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Soo i get off work and im getting ready to get in the car and i call my friend and im talking to him on the phone to see whats going on for the night. After i talk to him i get off the phone and get back in the car and started heading out of the parking lot. When i am i see this white new mustang and he sees me and cuts me the hell off when im in the process of going though the parking lot.

By now ive already decided its on, hes pulled out in front of me, its a mustang and i decided it was probably some stupid highschool kid. So we both pull out and acts like hes gona go, but the light turns red and it stops him so i roll up next to him and wait for the light to change, he starts reving so i rev the car up to around 3k when the lights about to change. I spin alota first hook up on second and by third im pulling ahead of him. I knew there was a curve coming up and had about half a car on him so i shut down. No need in endangering myself so i see him take the curve and almost put it in the guard rail and get stuck beside em at the next light. Hes reving again so i followed him turning right. He went all into it and didnt even wait on me but i followed and was catching up at each shift, I snuck up on his back door by the middle of fifth and put the car in sixth and let the car slow itself back down. He pulls into a parking lot and sure enough its some high school kid and his gf....... its depressing that these kids get handed now a days.....
    5th gear in a street race.. shouldnt take that long against a race with a mustang..... mod..

good kill

Windveil Blue
    2008 Ford Mustang GT

LT1 vs 3V... He needs driver mod! You need an LS1! haha good runs but whats up with 5th-6th gear race on the streets!!!?

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Kid wouldnt shut down, once i passed him he shut down. I wasnt gona let some kid that had the car for a week as ive now found out do that and keep going, after we were done i followed him into a parking lot and he started trying to talk to me about the car, i told him how irresponsible what he was doing was and how he almost killed his GF in the car. If he wanted to do that he needed to go to the track in fayetteville. It didnt do any good, but i did it anyway. Might have kept said kid from killing himself/others. Who knows.....

Windveil Blue
    2008 Ford Mustang GT

Yeah I know what your saying. Young dude trying to show off in front of his girl.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah and about ate a guard rail for his trouble. I told his friend i know id be glad to race him for real if he will go to the track and not act like a D-Bag.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Kid wouldnt shut down, once i passed him he shut down. I wasnt gona let some kid that had the car for a week as ive now found out do that and keep going, after we were done i followed him into a parking lot and he started trying to talk to me about the car, i told him how irresponsible what he was doing was and how he almost killed his GF in the car. If he wanted to do that he needed to go to the track in fayetteville. It didnt do any good, but i did it anyway. Might have kept said kid from killing himself/others. Who knows.....
    not trying to argue or be a parent figure lol....

BUUUUT if you would shut down in third gear there would have been no reason for him to go into 4th or 5th gear for that matter.. 5th gear is way to fast for a street race.. if you havnt won by then.. MOD lol

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    not trying to argue or be a parent figure lol....

BUUUUT if you would shut down in third gear there would have been no reason for him to go into 4th or 5th gear for that matter.. 5th gear is way to fast for a street race.. if you havnt won by then.. MOD lol
    Car is moded, i beat him off the line and beat him the first time, the 2nd time he put distance on me before i turned.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Car is moded, i beat him off the line and beat him the first time, the 2nd time he put distance on me before i turned.
    is it done being modded?

MOD MORE!

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah after this summer im going for a supercharger, just havent decided which one i want to go with, also gotta look at a new cam for it and a set of forged pistons maybe?

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Yeah after this summer im going for a supercharger, just havent decided which one i want to go with, also gotta look at a new cam for it and a set of forged pistons maybe?
    good to know..

Thread Information