Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

83 Z28 new project
    98 Formula WS7-sold:(

Punked out an LT1

By no means am I hatin on LT1's, but this is funny. I'm going down 252 to my house and I see a nice LT1 T/A going to opposite direction, so I wave at him because I do that to all f bod's I see. Next thing I know, he whipped around at the light I went through and we meet up at the next light which just turned red. He revs a couple of times and rolls down his window. He's like, wanna get beat when the light turns green. Thinking to myself, are you high or something because it sounded stock except for the exhaust. I say to him, nice car, what have you done to it. In a cocky way, he says straight pipes, cold air, and 373's. More than enough to beat your LS1, so have you done anything to yours. Very confidently, I say, Just the normal for a full bolt on heads/cam/intake/stall and geared LS1. Then there is a look of sheer disappointment and his face just went blank, it was priceless. He just looks forward and rolls up his window. The light turns green and he does not even try, so then I just floored it and left him behind. I haven't had anything quite like that happen to me, so I figured I would share it with everyone.

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

LMFAO! Beautiful!

silver
    2002 ws6

the cockiest guys get the best humblings! i dont know why people gotta be like that

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

That's a pretty freaking funny kill.

what is the point of bein cocky like that??? The way i look at it its all in good fun. you show respect of some sort for all motor heads. were all in the same game. idiots. he got what he deserved. a little humbling.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Dude, great story! I'm not even smart enough to fabricate something so good!
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    Dude, great story! I'm not even smart enough to fabricate something so good!
    Ahh, that's cold.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

He needs to give that TA to someone else and go get a honda

Red
    2001 Trash Can

NICE! An ego kill without winning a race lol. At least he didn't race you then make up an excuse as to why he lost...?

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Ahh, that's cold.
    No, I meant that literally. That story is better than something I could even think of.....

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

nice mental kll

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    No, I meant that literally. That story is better than something I could even think of.....
    Oh. I stand corrected.

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    He needs to give that TA to someone else and go get a honda
    Yeah you're right, he definitely has a ricers mentality. Get rid of your car immediately for an accord w/ a huge wing and fart pipe.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Haha.

Last october right after I got the TA I flash my lights at a cammed lt1 black z28. The license plate read "RICEFED".. anyway it turned out to be a bud from HS that moved back to town. He had a vortech charger and msd fuel and boost controllers.(dont know what they do but it was bolted to the fenderwells.) and was still pissed that I had a ls1. He was pumping out a 520 hp so he claimed and a quick street race outta town and 1/2 a car length loss wasnt too bad..

10's N/A

When I race LS1 cars, I don't even tell them what I have. The last LS1 I raced was a guy I knew from the neighborhood that used to be a Ford finatic, and now owns H/C '98 Z28. He rode past me one day in the opposite direction and revved his motor. I looked back and he was making a U-turn. When we got to the light, he asked what's that thing got in it. I told him cam + bolt-ons, not alarming him of the rest of the setup - and he grinned with confidence. I bet that grin changed to a frown when I blew his doors completely off. When he rode back by me he didn't even look.

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    When I race LS1 cars, I don't even tell them what I have. The last LS1 I raced was a guy I knew from the neighborhood that used to be a Ford finatic, and now owns H/C '98 Z28. He rode past me one day in the opposite direction and revved his motor. I looked back and he was making a U-turn. When we got to the light, he asked what's that thing got in it. I told him cam + bolt-ons, not alarming him of the rest of the setup - and he grinned with confidence. I bet that grin changed to a frown when I blew his doors completely off. When he rode back by me he didn't even look.
    people are stupid. they get all pissed off if they get beat.... were the sportsmanship? theres always going to be someone faster.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

LOL, If your going to turn around to race someone and then Punk out, Shows your nothing more than rice!!

Usually when someone ask me whats done to mine I say nothing more than you hear!! :} Then when you blow there hood pins loose! They get all pissed.

83 Z28 new project
    98 Formula WS7-sold:(

I was all disappointed when he decided not to race at all. I mean, come on, at least give it a try and have a little fun. I hardy have raced anyone this year, so the disappointment continues.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 98formy View Post
    I was all disappointed when he decided not to race at all. I mean, come on, at least give it a try and have a little fun. I hardy have raced anyone this year, so the disappointment continues.
    LOL, Im in the same boat, I went to the track a few weeks ago planning to race my buddies turbo mustang, (6.80 @115 1/8th mile) But I twisted the damn Driveshaft on the first pass So didn't get the glory of getting my butt kicked there.

I agree at least give it a shot.

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by 98formy View Post
    Honestly, with his mods he would have been a waste of gas anyways.

Thread Information