Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

porche beat, barely

This is a discussion on porche beat, barely within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; i've noticed that road and track can't drive for shit. best they got on a new Z06 for 0-60 was ...

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6

i've noticed that road and track can't drive for shit. best they got on a new Z06 for 0-60 was 3.9 and they got 11.9 for 1/4, when motor trend and car and driver both got 3.4/3.5 and 11.4/11.5.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

your full of it. A porche TT would walk away prety bad from a stock TA.

Black
    Porsche

Quote Originally Posted by Capster78
    A porche TT would walk away prety bad from a stock TA.
    +1

996TTx50

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

it was no turbo........400whp (x50) and lighter than out cars............the physics dont add up. Plus those motors make linear power than ours soooo it would take u up top more than down low......considering thats where they were built do shine

trust me, a friend of mine has one.............and a 03 carrera 4s.

u did not race a turbo (if your car is stock)
    Last edited by Scottslt1z28; 02-08-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Quicksilver

white

Quote Originally Posted by Scottslt1z28
    it was no turbo........400whp (x50) and lighter than out cars............the physics doesnt add up. Plus those motors make power more linear than ours soooo it would take u up top more than down low......

trust me, a friend of mine has one.............and a 03 carrera 4s.

u did not race a turbo (if your car is stock)

cars not stock

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by cjg454ss
    cars not stock

slp upgrades and free mods dont count.........that is stock enough.

Dude, trust me. Unless you just want to be ignorant to the fact. U didnt kill a 996 turbo. it was possibly a carrera s, but even you would hard pressed to take it down at those speeds (100-150)

white

slp upgrades and free mods dont count.........that is stock enough.

Dude, trust me. Unless you just want to be ignorant to the fact. U didnt kill a 996 turbo. it was possibly a carrera s, but even you would hard pressed to take it down at those speeds (100-150)
    longtubes, y-pipe, cat back, lid, mass air, ported throttle body, dyno tune, mild weight reductions, ls6 intake, sfc, shift kit. Thats my mods and it put more than 360 to the wheels, I would not call that stock. Im tuning in a 150 rwhp on the dyno at the moment, but its still stock right

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

longtubes, y-pipe, cat back, lid, mass air, ported throttle body, dyno tune, mild weight reductions, ls6 intake, sfc, shift kit. Thats my mods and it put more than 360 to the wheels, I would not call that stock. Im tuning in a 150 rwhp on the dyno at the moment, but its still stock right

considering this is what you wrote instead of what you just said. Still you car would NOT beat a 996 turbo from a roll..........quarter maybe. but from 100+ not a snowballs chance in hell if the turbo guy knows how to drive at all.

Believe what you want, haha

white

considering this is what you wrote instead of what you just said. Still you car would NOT beat a 996 turbo from a roll..........quarter maybe. but from 100+ not a snowballs chance in hell if the turbo guy knows how to drive at all.

Believe what you want, haha

go mess with a boxter, your lt1 might beat that

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

go mess with a boxter, your lt1 might beat that

i would like you with your current state of mods say that when i roast your ass in the quarter

man, i wasnt making fun of your car.....i was just stating fact. Nice try at attempting to insult me.

white

i would like you with your current state of mods say that when i roast your ass in the quarter

man, i wasnt making fun of your car.....i was just stating fact. Nice try at attempting to insult me.
    i dont think you have a chance roasting me. and i wont spray, but better hurry up, my cam is coming in soon

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

i dont think you have a chance roasting me. and i wont spray, but better hurry up, my cam is coming in soon

do you realize that every post you make the more mods you have????

i smell BS.

First you were stock, then you had full bolt ons and now you have spray too.

Wow, you have to be the fastest mechanic i have ever met

anyways back to the the topic at hand, even with full bolt-ons you couldn't even come close to beating a regular turbo, much less an x50

Does that insult you, that a car that costs 10x more than yours can beat you??

i mean, not to be an ass, but if you honestly think you could beat a turbo on top end you obviously dont know that much about cars.

Just to educate you a little.....my friend in his 03 Carrera 4S (NOT even a turbo) beat a slightly modded 03 cobra from a 60-130 (which is where they shut-down) roll by a little over 2 cars.

Now for you to think that you (a STOCK SS......which is what you said in your first post) could beat a Turbo, much less a C4S from an interstate roll as you stated, then that is just complete ignorance on your part

Now even if you had full bolt-ons on a 2002 SS you wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell against a turbo on top end. (like you said 100+)

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you beat a Turbo and a Gt3 around Road Atlanta, Tuscuba, Road America, and you beat it by a minute on Nurburgring.
    Last edited by Scottslt1z28; 02-08-2006 at 09:58 PM.

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

oh yeah, and post up a pic to your so called 360+rwhp dyno sheet through your auto.

BULLSHIT.........and what?? was the stock ls6 intake not good enouh for you so you had to put another one on there???

crazy3rdgen
    nice

john
    Lawdog, is that you??????

white

i ran a new porche twin turbo carrera s on I75 new bradenton, fl. we both hit it about 65mph and he pulled about a half car to about 100 and then by 145 i have him by 1 car and moving out. it was my first kill in the new ss.

oh yeah its an auto, 02 ss, all slp options, free mods.

my original post, where did i say stock, i listed my boltons. Your just a jackass, i havent done anything since then except install a nitrous kit. I have ordered a cam, whats the big deal. You can think and say what you like, but i willl post the dyno sheet today and a time slip from last night. the car went 8.1 with a 2.0 60' @ over 89 mph in the 1/8. without spray(last night). Honestly if you say im stock them im stock, the car did come with everything except the tune. All i know is that 89 mph in the 1/8 is not bad for an AUTO LS1, and that Porche wasnt going anywhere on me Turbo, or Not. Enough said

white

BULLSHIT.........and what?? was the stock ls6 intake not good enouh for you so you had to put another one on there???[/QUOTE]

Where did i ever say the LS6 intake was not good enough, i have it on my car.

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

it says all slp options................and unless you are just fucking stupid

all slp options are:
    bilstein stage 2 suspension
    chrome wheels
    center mounted exhaust
    blackwing lid
    auburn differential
    and the other stuff that comes standard in an ss

now in a later post, you said you had a FULL bolt-on car (full intake, headers, ory, cat-back, and tuning)

and you also said that an ls6 intake was part of your "modifications"

So which is it...........stock w/ full slp options??? or a full-bolt on car???

and i said post a NA dyno sheet (where you claim to put down 360+rwhp with just those few bolt-ons listed above)..............anyone can put nitrous on a car and make big numbers. Hell i put down over 420rwhp with a stock lt1 and a 150shot a LONG time ago
    Last edited by Scottslt1z28; 02-09-2006 at 09:40 AM.

White
    1997 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by scottslt1z28
    BULLSHIT.........and what?? was the stock ls6 intake not good enouh for you so you had to put another one on there???

Where did i ever say the LS6 intake was not good enough, i have it on my car.

you dont have very good reading comprehension skills do you??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information