Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

poor little mustang gt

This is a discussion on poor little mustang gt within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Camarofan Okay, it looks like we got some shit slingers in here, so lets go . I ...

Approver of Threads SpecterGT260's Avatar

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Okay, it looks like we got some shit slingers in here, so lets goClick for full size. I Tried to stay away and let the lies flow, but...

I didn't quite understand your post entirely, but yes, I do own an S197 and they are beautiful and most wanted. Don't believe me, check the sales. Sexy motha@#$@#'s Truth hurts. Actually, I don't know the 2v very much, but they have grown on me. Maybe if I understood what you were saying, I could comment, but, I dunno. BTW, if you wanna bring a non boosted/juiced bolt on 2v Stang and race, well, sorry, your going down. I've spanked plenty of jealous 2v owners, but I try to be cool with fellow Stangers. On the other hand, I've been smoked by other 2v's. Nothing new. You can make an AMC gremlin fast, no biggie.
    i can break it down for you. This discussion was about a 2v. you chimmed in with a bunch of info that really doesnt apply, and you dont know jack about the 2v, yet you were all too eager to agree with mugs who tries to claim that I dont know the 2v. i cant get it any simpler than that. the other thing I said is that as an s197 owner ur most likely an elitist jackass, because thats how 90% of u guys are.

I have an 05
    duh.... and when they first came out brenspeed was advertising 300rwhp on a cai and tune alone. that lasted about 6 months until everyone wised up and realized they were inflating numbers. the tunes wake them up, but its still around the 280rwhp range.

Well, before I burst into laughter and respond to this, are you talking about cammed with supporting mods??? Must be a stage 1 if that's what you're talking about. The stage 2's and 3's are averaging 365/385, depending on who's cams you got. Comp cams in these 3v's are gay. BBR's are good.
    no, as i said before I spend alot of time at mustangforums and know alot of those guys well. a few guys have comp stage 3 kits and are still shy of 350rwhp. of course in reality were arguing over 15rwhp where any dyno can read a little high or a little low. so what ur saying is you burst into laughter over a 2% discrepency.... do you have down's syndrome?

Bullshit
    to the fullest extent of the word. Depending on your definition of "Toast", I think your full of forum bullshit. Getting "Toasted" by my defintion would be about 5 cars in the 1/4. An stock or lightly modded LS1 is going dowwwwn against me. You have to be modded. I've seen too many, driven a stock AND Highly modded LS1, and the correct answer is bullshit, I don't give a rats ass who you've beat in the past. The one's that can beat me badly and run 10,9, 8 seconds are whatever. Oh well, it's kewl. Doesn't make me want to rush out and buy an LS1/2, well, the Vette I would, but anyway, if I get beat by 5+cars, it's by the one's who have done some internal shit or are spraying hard. This intake/exhaust bullshit won't fly with this S197. You'll be disappointed. I'll say it again, if there is any LS1 that's not spraying/cammed/or boosted, he's not getting it done with me. Not happening. Maybe, and I mean maybe, I'll give you the highway runs, but i'm being open minded there. Now if you run 11's from full bolt ons, then I'm wrong, but I don't think you do. I know on the forums you do, but not on the track.
    oooooookay. lets break this one down. if you look back i said "there are alot of guys here, including me, that could toast you. id bet my lunch money you are still comfortably in the 13s, and 5 lengths at the quarter isnt only a few tenths difference. I have full boltons, a fairly healthy cam, a full QA1 suspension, and a 125 wet shot of nitrous. I think i can manage a few tenths over you, and it wont take a 10 second car to make you feel spanked. i dont know why ur drawing lines as to WHAT the mods can be... i never mentioned that, just that ur acting awefully big for ur britches.

also, you have no heads/ cams/ or power adder of any kind. best you have then is full boltons in which case a stock ls1 can still give u a hard time and a lightly modded one may pull on you. u got a little overzealous there with your "bullshit"

I've been with LS1.com for awhile. I browse from time to time on plenty of sites cuz I'm versitile like that. I'm here till I get booted, if it comes to that, but as I am on the street/strip, I don't back down to shit, LS1's included.
    u probably wont be banned any time soon, but that doesnt mean ur horrendously misinformed not only about our cars, but the older mustangs and to a certain extent even your own. start reading pal

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

and u go find a dyno for any s197 dynoing 320 without any cam work. boltons only the s195 is around 300rwhp and is only fast because your damn 3-link suspension rocks. hell, even stock the only reason you guys can dip into the lower 13s is because your cars are so incredibly forgiving to driver error.

10's N/A

The stage 2's and 3's are averaging 365/385, depending on who's cams you got. Comp cams in these 3v's are gay. BBR's are good.
    Please show me an S197 Mustang that's putting down 385rwhp on the factory-stock 3-valve heads...

Also, What do you run again? ET/MPH:

Quote Originally Posted by SpecterGT260 View Post
    and u go find a dyno for any s197 dynoing 320 without any cam work. boltons only the s195 is around 300rwhp and is only fast because your damn 3-link suspension rocks. hell, even stock the only reason you guys can dip into the lower 13s is because your cars are so incredibly forgiving to driver error.
    I agree. There only putting down between 245-270rwhp stock for A5/M5 cars. This guy is really "overhyping" them to the fullest.
    Last edited by N20LT4; 07-25-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

i didnt see his remark about comp. alot of guys run comps. they are a bigass company with the money to do the R&D. if u dont like them its a matter of preference, but honest to god about every distributer out there gets grinds from comp and a couple of degrees here and there isnt going to make a 30rwhp difference.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

1.Bullshit
    to the fullest extent of the word. Depending on your definition of "Toast", I think your full of forum bullshit. Getting "Toasted" by my defintion would be about 5 cars in the 1/4. An stock or lightly modded LS1 is going dowwwwn against me. You have to be modded. I've seen too many, driven a stock AND Highly modded LS1, and the correct answer is bullshit, I don't give a rats ass who you've beat in the past. The one's that can beat me badly and run 10,9, 8 seconds are whatever. Oh well, it's kewl. Doesn't make me want to rush out and buy an LS1/2, well, the Vette I would, but anyway, if I get beat by 5+cars, it's by the one's who have done some internal shit or are spraying hard. This intake/exhaust bullshit won't fly with this S197. You'll be disappointed. I'll say it again, if there is any LS1 that's not spraying/cammed/or boosted, he's not getting it done with me. Not happening. Maybe, and I mean maybe, I'll give you the highway runs, but i'm being open minded there. Now if you run 11's from full bolt ons, then I'm wrong, but I don't think you do. I know on the forums you do, but not on the track.

2.Depends on what you got done. If you've open your wallet, then yes, but I can do the same.

3.The definition of Speed varies with each person. A car that can run 9's/10's is not slow to me. Now, I know most of you intake/exhaust LS1 are running 6's and shit, but 9's and 10's is as far as I want to go. Getting a Termie or a Shelby there is not hard, so, they don't suck.

4.Like I said before, most of the guys that can blow my doors off are the one's that have put the big money under the hood. Ima let you in on a secret.......I can do that to. It just depends on how fast I wanna go.

5.Wait a min.......WTF????? 350 to the ground????? You've gotta be kidding me. I assumed you were like a low 10 second guy as much confident shit you were talking.

6. Is he an 03 2v or Cobra? Cuz if you meant Cobra, I was about have a good laugh. If you mean a pullied/intake/exhaust Termie, and you will smoke him with 350 to the ground, then I rest my case. Ls1 guys, not all, are just ricers who have bought a V8 for once.

7. If I need an engine swap, I would put a Ford 351 so we could battle it out Cube for cube just for fun, but since you said you had 350 to the ground, you sound like a clown. I wouldn't bet money. I bet personal pride and bragging rights. With your power, You could give me a good race if you are a good driver, but 350 to the ground? Toasting me? Bullshit You'd better be running some gears other than stock. Then, maybe.

8. Well, you know what it's like. Unless I'm on the forums with a bunch of doctors/Attorneys and wealthy businessmen/women, which I doubt, most of us have to wait till we pay our shit down before we seriously mod. Those of you who are boosted/stroked and have built your cars to 9 seconds usually don't do it the first month they bought there car, so you know what I mean, idiot. You are two phases below a tool if we are tools.

in order......

1. i promise on everything i have i will beat you a HELL of a lot more than 5 lengths in the 1/4.. hell thatd be easy in the 1/8.

2. ive only cracked my wallet, but i did it smart.. the difference is... is i have, and you havnt that makes ALL the difference... of course your can... but apparently your too pussy..

3.stock, they suck. period. even lightly modded they suck... ****FOR WHAT THEY ARE**** if you think 9s and 10s are fast, then you think i am fast.

4. it all depends on how you spend your money... and now i have less than 2k in my car, and WILL blow your doors off..

5. yea 350 to the ground.. and im proud of it! i love telling people that... are not curious to my stall size m6 or a4 what kind of dyno 9 inch or 10 bolt stock gearing or 4.10s weight reduction?? you obviously have NO!!!!! idea how much that comes into factor.. dyno numbers mean NOTHING absolutely NOTHING when it comes to speed. hell i got a local friend that in the mid to high 8s.... he dynoed 425 to the ground... those numbers dont add up do they..who cares, dynos dont matter, if you dont know that... your a noob.. plain and simple.

6. yes i meant a TERMY! and 03 cobra.. hes smart.. he knows my car.. YOU DONT.. your guying off what you **think** i should run, and have NO idea about my mods..

7. i bet everything i have in this world that i would TOAST you with **Actually 354.33 to the ground.. haha you think gears would make it go from a good race to toasting you.. your the one that is making yourself sound like a clown.. not me.

8. i built mine damn close to the way it sits now three months after i bought my car, it was near bone stock, (lid/loud mouth)..

the diference is is nobody that has any sense called BS on me when i said i have 350 to the ground and will toast you.. because they know NOTHING about my car, just like you dont. they were smart, you got made a fool of.. AGAIN! you just keep digging deeper and deeper..

hint.. look at my cars. i have a DD.. honestly would probably beat you.. but again i dont know your mods so im not going to say it will or wont.. then i have... KEY WORD HERE----------------------------------> track car.. so id say my track car against your daily driven car will RAPE and i mean RAPE you since my DD will give you a run for your money..

your silly kid.
    Last edited by lemons12; 07-25-2008 at 03:29 PM.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

oooooookay. lets break this one down. if you look back i said "there are alot of guys here, including me, that could toast you. id bet my lunch money you are still comfortably in the 13s, and 5 lengths at the quarter isnt only a few tenths difference. I have full boltons, a fairly healthy cam, a full QA1 suspension, and a 125 wet shot of nitrous. I think i can manage a few tenths over you, and it wont take a 10 second car to make you feel spanked. i dont know why ur drawing lines as to WHAT the mods can be... i never mentioned that, just that ur acting awefully big for ur britches.

also, you have no heads/ cams/ or power adder of any kind. best you have then is full boltons in which case a stock ls1 can still give u a hard time and a lightly modded one may pull on you. u got a little overzealous there with your "bullshit"
    i think he was pointing towards me with the thing about not being able to toast him, i would almost put money on it that everyone that has posted in this thread will beat him.. he **Thinks** he knows what i run too, and my mods, and my limits..... haha.. he doesnt know race weight... what kinda shot i run.. if that was on low boost.. a 5000 stall.. i love it.. i ALWAYS get that reaction when i tell people im about to race i have 355 to the ground.. they say "this is gonna be a waste of gas".. and they are right.. it usually is.. for them.

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    cant wait for this one.. bet we never find out.. or better yet i bet hes never even been to the track.. he obviously doesnt know what a track car is..

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    in order......

1. i promise on everything i have i will beat you a HELL of a lot more than 5 lengths in the 1/4.. hell thatd be easy in the 1/8.

2. ive only cracked my wallet, but i did it smart.. the difference is... is i have, and you havnt that makes ALL the difference... of course your can... but apparently your too pussy..
    LoL, you don't even know me. I got more testosterone in my left ball than you generate in a week more than likely, lol. Pussies don't have anything to do with being fast. Being a Conan doesn't make your car fast and if your car is fast, it doesn't make you a Conan. Money makes it happen.

3.stock, they suck. period. even lightly modded they suck... ****FOR WHAT THEY ARE**** if you think 9s and 10s are fast, then you think i am fast.
    If you're running 2's, 3's, 4's or whatever then yes, I would say you are fast, but you have a misconception that Mustangs can't and haven't run that fast or faster, which is funny. like I said, you must have something other than a 350rwhp LS1 to be running 3's @ 650mph or whatever the hell it is your running.

4. it all depends on how you spend your money... and now i have less than 2k in my car, and WILL blow your doors off..
    Dude, for 2k, you could be running a nice shot of juice and have some serious gears/weight reduction(rotational is best)/ and Slicks for all I know. If you do, then hurrayyy! But you still haven't proved to me the the LSx is invincible. You've only proven it responds well to mods if your smart.

5. yea 350 to the ground.. and im proud of it! i love telling people that... are not curious to my stall size m6 or a4 what kind of dyno 9 inch or 10 bolt stock gearing or 4.10s weight reduction?? you obviously have NO!!!!! idea how much that comes into factor..
    Actually, I can relate very strongly about how modding smart can make you much faster than your dyno reading, which is why I've been asked at the track if I was running a blower in more than one case.

dyno numbers mean NOTHING absolutely NOTHING when it comes to speed. hell i got a local friend that in the mid to high 8s.... he dynoed 425 to the ground... those numbers dont add up do they..who cares, dynos dont matter, if you dont know that... your a noob.. plain and simple.
    Actually, I know a fox body stang that puts out 2 hundred something to the ground, and because of his weight reduction(Rims, driveshaft, etc....) He runs 11's at sea level, 12's here, so your not showing me any newsflash. Dyno's give you an Idea of what you should be running in an Ideal situation, but it's the average horsepower to you put down the ground that counts in a race among a few other things.

6. yes i meant a TERMY! and 03 cobra.. hes smart.. he knows my car.. YOU DONT.. your guying off what you **think** i should run, and have NO idea about my mods..
    Well, this one, I'll give to you, but I'm sure if I looked at your set up, I could guess what you'd be running. I'd notice anything you've done, you know, Gutting it out, Tubbing it out, skinnies, or whatever. I'd know.

7. i bet everything i have in this world that i would TOAST you with **Actually 354.33 to the ground.. haha you think gears would make it go from a good race to toasting you.. your the one that is making yourself sound like a clown.. not me.
    No, you just have a few mods that multiply your cars potential in the 1/4 that don't show up on the dyno. I know all bout that. I still know that a 350rwhp LS1 is not going to toast me UNLESS he has done some other things that don't show on the dyno, which I'm aware of.

8. i built mine damn close to the way it sits now three months after i bought my car, it was near bone stock, (lid/loud mouth)..
    Now that's were I'd whip that LS1 ass when you had that set up. I got some Ideas too for my Stang. I could spray a 150 shot and say, "well, i only spend 600 dollars". Spray is the cheap way. Everyone should know that.

he diference is is nobody that has any sense called BS on me when i said i have 350 to the ground and will toast you.. because they know NOTHING about my car, just like you dont. they were smart, you got made a fool of.. AGAIN! you just keep digging deeper and deeper..
    Like I said, I can relate because I mention an LS2 kill on here and people start saying bad driver, Fat driver, bird shit on the windshield, any excuse because they don't understand how a few smart mods will make you faster than you appear to be. BTW, I said BULLSHIT to the remark about alot of guys on the board could toast me ligthly modded or mildly modded. It depends on how you look at it. If you're running 3's, your not lightly modded. You've had to make DRASTIC changes to your car in order to do that

hint.. look at my cars. i have a DD.. honestly would probably beat you.. but again i dont know your mods so im not going to say it will or wont.. then i have... KEY WORD HERE----------------------------------> track car.. so id say my track car against your daily driven car will RAPE and i mean RAPE you since my DD will give you a run for your money..
    Well, I don't know what your DD would run because there's no way of knowing online. Your DD could be a C6. Anyways, you have proven nothing new to me.........NOTHING. LSx's can, have and always will be beaten from time to time. PERIOD.

your silly kid.
    No, just stubborn. And competitive.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

i

no, as i said before I spend alot of time at mustangforums and know alot of those guys well. a few guys have comp stage 3 kits and are still shy of 350rwhp. of course in reality were arguing over 15rwhp where any dyno can read a little high or a little low. so what ur saying is you burst into laughter over a 2% discrepency.... do you have down's syndrome?
    Win syndrome, and it's a mother. Anyways, Comp cams don't do shit with the three valves. Stage 2 BBR cams with supporting mods are better.

LoL, dude, your talking major shit when you've went into the heads and done some internal work. Once you do that, it's fair game. I could go mod for mod with you and fix any differences that the cubes play a role in with a shot of Juice and or gears. If you do this, I can do that, blah, blah, blah dude. My point is that whatever the hell you do, theres things I could do to beat you. You're not untouchable. Of course you can beat me by a few tenths, YOU'D BETTER with cams, or else I'd tell you to trade your car in and drive a cab.

BULLSHIT
    Nothing else to say on that one, but then again, some consider a 100+ shot is lightly modded.

u probably wont be banned any time soon, but that doesnt mean ur horrendously misinformed not only about our cars, but the older mustangs and to a certain extent even your own. start reading pal
    Ditto partner. You don't know what you think you know about our cars. I know people that have Vettes, Camaros, etc.... I know what you're capable of and the forum is bullshit, plain and simple.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Please show me an S197 Mustang that's putting down 385rwhp on the factory-stock 3-valve heads...

13.9-14.1 @ 99 or so, lol. I like telling that to sea level boyz You should see what your cars run out here stock or mildly modded as you put it.

I agree. There only putting down between 245-270rwhp stock for A5/M5 cars. This guy is really "overhyping" them to the fullest.
    Overhyping is the talent LSx, mainly LS1 owners are veryyy good at.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Okay, enough of this. It's going in circles

I actually dig your cars, dudes, but you guys stretch so much shit that I really don't know what to believe about your numbers and dynos and shit. One guys says they dyno 600rwhp N/A with no motor work. Another says they run 11's with some DR's and a tune. All I know is they are closer to me than I once thought when I used to feed into the hype.

Moral of the story is...."Do your talking/typing on the track". I apply that to myself and have faired very well with LS1's and 2's that aren't heavily modded. Once I start modding heavily, then it's going to get even better!
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-26-2008 at 12:28 AM.

10's N/A

13.9-14.1 @ 99 or so, lol. I like telling that to sea level boyz You should see what your cars run out here stock or mildly modded as you put it.

I put my last dyno graph up for you for you to read and weap, maybe one day you'll make power like me . But oh yeah, by then my new tranny and stall will be in, and so will the A.I. 205cc heads, Victor Jr. EFI intake, throttle body and so on...oh yeah, I forgot to mention the 650 horses lurking around the back wheels.

Overhyping is the talent LSx, mainly LS1 owners are veryyy good at.
    Overhyping what? Those are your average numbers for a stock S197. Don't be ashamed.
    Last edited by N20LT4; 07-26-2008 at 12:55 AM.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Click for full size

I put my last dyno graph up for you for you to read and weap, maybe one day you'll make power like me . But oh yeah, by then my new tranny and stall will be in, and so will the A.I. 205cc heads, Victor Jr. EFI intake, throttle body and so on...oh yeah, I forgot to mention the 650 horses lurking around the back wheels.

Overhyping what? Those are your average numbers for a stock S197. Don't be ashamed.
    Okayyyy, what's your point? Are you saying 500hp is astronomical? Why weep??? N/A is it's good, but once the Modding starts, it's fair game.....Meh, a whipple or hellion Turbo on my lil 4.6 3v and I I can beat those numbers. You're not making an arguement for the LS1, your showing me that you have some extra money to build a badass ride out of yours, that's all. I can match the dyno numbers. The 650 would require some forging, but 3v's are in the 700rwhp and higher too.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

I'm supposed to be done with this thread, but you guys keep it up.

It's done. I'm not convinced, and neither are you. You continue to get kills, and so will I.

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

Win syndrome, and it's a mother. Anyways, Comp cams don't do shit with the three valves. Stage 2 BBR cams with supporting mods are better.

LoL, dude, your talking major shit when you've went into the heads and done some internal work. Once you do that, it's fair game. I could go mod for mod with you and fix any differences that the cubes play a role in with a shot of Juice and or gears. If you do this, I can do that, blah, blah, blah dude. My point is that whatever the hell you do, theres things I could do to beat you. You're not untouchable. Of course you can beat me by a few tenths, YOU'D BETTER with cams, or else I'd tell you to trade your car in and drive a cab.

BULLSHIT
    Nothing else to say on that one, but then again, some consider a 100+ shot is lightly modded.

Ditto partner. You don't know what you think you know about our cars. I know people that have Vettes, Camaros, etc.... I know what you're capable of and the forum is bullshit, plain and simple.

you are so disillusioned its disgusting. did youforget the context of the previous conversation? u were running ur mouth about all of ur kills to guys that would stomp you. I called you out, you said "well you better have xxxx" and i said i did..... its ok man...

and if you really think ur bolton car with 300 or so rwhp is going to consistantly beat our boltons cars with 330-340rwhp ur dreaming. it obviously doesnt do much to say it again but im very well aware of what I know about your cars. I owned a 2v for a few years and dropped a buttload of money on it (and thats where this shitfest started.... incase u got lost... started with the 2v..... 2v's be what we were talkin bout.... just making sure ur on the same page here still......) u really dont seem to know anything about the cars though. you quote a couple obscure quarter mile times, you talk about the mods you COULD have and the times you MIGHT run with them. ur about as worthless as that random cheerleader whose daddy bought her a new mustang because by god u always wanted a pony for ur 16th birthday and instead of picking up piles of shit in the back yard i thought id just give u a pony with all the shit in the engine bay instead..... go read man. better yet, go actually turn a few wrenches so u actually know what ur talking about.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

1.LoL, you don't even know me. I got more testosterone in my left ball than you generate in a week more than likely, lol. Pussies don't have anything to do with being fast. Being a Conan doesn't make your car fast and if your car is fast, it doesn't make you a Conan. Money makes it happen.

2.If you're running 2's, 3's, 4's or whatever then yes, I would say you are fast, but you have a misconception that Mustangs can't and haven't run that fast or faster, which is funny. like I said, you must have something other than a 350rwhp LS1 to be running 3's @ 650mph or whatever the hell it is your running.

3.Dude, for 2k, you could be running a nice shot of juice and have some serious gears/weight reduction(rotational is best)/ and Slicks for all I know. If you do, then hurrayyy! But you still haven't proved to me the the LSx is invincible. You've only proven it responds well to mods if your smart.

4.Actually, I can relate very strongly about how modding smart can make you much faster than your dyno reading, which is why I've been asked at the track if I was running a blower in more than one case.

5.Actually, I know a fox body stang that puts out 2 hundred something to the ground, and because of his weight reduction(Rims, driveshaft, etc....) He runs 11's at sea level, 12's here, so your not showing me any newsflash. Dyno's give you an Idea of what you should be running in an Ideal situation, but it's the average horsepower to you put down the ground that counts in a race among a few other things.

6.Well, this one, I'll give to you, but I'm sure if I looked at your set up, I could guess what you'd be running. I'd notice anything you've done, you know, Gutting it out, Tubbing it out, skinnies, or whatever. I'd know.

7.No, you just have a few mods that multiply your cars potential in the 1/4 that don't show up on the dyno. I know all bout that. I still know that a 350rwhp LS1 is not going to toast me UNLESS he has done some other things that don't show on the dyno, which I'm aware of.

8.Now that's were I'd whip that LS1 ass when you had that set up. I got some Ideas too for my Stang. I could spray a 150 shot and say, "well, i only spend 600 dollars". Spray is the cheap way. Everyone should know that.

9.Like I said, I can relate because I mention an LS2 kill on here and people start saying bad driver, Fat driver, bird shit on the windshield, any excuse because they don't understand how a few smart mods will make you faster than you appear to be. BTW, I said BULLSHIT to the remark about alot of guys on the board could toast me ligthly modded or mildly modded. It depends on how you look at it. If you're running 3's, your not lightly modded. You've had to make DRASTIC changes to your car in order to do that

10.Well, I don't know what your DD would run because there's no way of knowing online. Your DD could be a C6. Anyways, you have proven nothing new to me.........NOTHING. LSx's can, have and always will be beaten from time to time. PERIOD.

No, just stubborn. And competitive.
    I could go mod for mod with you and fix any differences that the cubes play a role in with a shot of Juice and or gears. If you do this, I can do that, blah, blah, blah dude. My point is that whatever the hell you do, theres things I could do to beat you. You're not untouchable. Of course you can beat me by a few tenths, YOU'D BETTER with cams, or else I'd tell you to trade your car in and drive a cab.

BULLSHIT

13.Ditto partner. You don't know what you think you know about our cars. I know people that have Vettes, Camaros, etc.... I know what you're capable of and the forum is bullshit, plain and simple.
    Okay, enough of this. It's going in circles

14.I actually dig your cars, dudes, but you guys stretch so much shit that I really don't kto feed into the hype.
    Moral of the story is...."Do your talking/typing on the track". I apply that to myself and have faired very well with LS1's and 2's that aren't heavily modded. Once I start modding heavily, then it's going to get even better!
    you are so disillusioned its disgusting. did youforget the context of the previous conversation? u were running ur mouth about all of ur kills to guys that would stomp you. I called you out, you said "well you better have xxxx" and i said i did..... its ok man...
    ncase u got lost... started with the 2v..... 2v's be what we were talkin bout.... just making sure ur on the samebay instead..... go read man. better yet, go actually turn a few wrenches so u actually know what ur talking about.
    1. i wish you were closer to me.... then we could decide whos the bigger man.... bet i win at that too..

2. a few posts ago you said 8s 9s and 10s were fast.. you figured out that i ran that and probably everyone argueing with you runs that... now your saying i have to run 3s to be fast... make up your mind man.. is 10s fast to you? or are 3s fast?? i can quote you and show you where you said it if i need to..

3. what is up with you and thinking that gears make a car so damn fast.. in MUSTANGS they do help.. in our cars, its just another mod.. nothing special.. you keep saying well you couldnt beat me with 350rwhp unless you have gears, then it wouldnt be a race.... and for the record you can have a full bolt on H/C/I with 325s a 200 shot and suspension mods along with weight reduction for 2,000$.. you obviously know nothing...

4. wow... what mods exhactly do you have to get you into the high 13s?

5. average hp is what predicts the outcome in a race!!!! how about TQ?? horsepower sells cars.. TQ wins races.. your such an fing noob its not even funny.. you have to either be very young or know nothing about cars/racing.. i dont have to point that out, you have basically typed your stupidity in REALLY BIG RED LETTERS..

6. its not hard to spot skinnies.... and i would put money on it if i let you LOOK at my car you would bet me money that it is a full weight (minus back seats) 3400 lb. 98 TA with TD's dumped before the axle.... haha and id say

7. you arent aware of them because you dont know my mods.. and yes i KNOW that my 355 RWHP 98 TA will absolutely annihalate you.. thinkn about it.. i have an 03 cobra intake pullie and exhaust that wont race me... you think i might be a little bit faster than you think i am? NAH! couldnt be..

8. youd whip me when my TA was stock huh... lol.. thats funny because outta all the stangs i raced.. yes 05 and up i never lost not one time.. i had some close ones with guys that had gears and intake.. but never lost.. i ran 8.4 @ 84 in the 1/8 with a lid and loudmouth.. a HELL of a lot better than any stock 05 up gt ive seen anywhere.... so know you wouldnt have..

9. why are you bringing up 3s.. noone has mentioned anything like that.. you brought your friends up running 9s.. and i let you know i have friends running 7s and 8s.. who cares though.. your delusional..

10. its a stockish z28.. im pretty sure though itd be enough to take the win.. either by a nose or 2-3 cars.. either way, thats my DD.. and you think you could hang with my track car? id say if i took it easy on you you MIGHT just MAYBE be 10-12 lengths behind me in the 1/4 and id be pulling REAL hard on you.. and thats being generous...

11. YOU ARE RETARDED... mod for mod means for every mod you put on your car i can put on mine.. so you put gears intake and exhauts i put that on also.. ls1s respond better so im gonna have how much every stock advantage i had on you plus a little bit more cause of how well they do respond over mustangs.. *****IF YOU ADD A 50 SHOT TO MAKE UP FOR BEING BEHIND!!!! pay attention-----> I CAN TOO... this is why NO MATTER what MOD FOR MOD your car will NEVER!!!! i repeat NEVER be equal to an ls1! NO mATTER WHAT YOU DO!

12. that is lightly modded....

13. we dont know what we think we know about our cars... kid your in left field when it comes to ls1s.. or hell racing in general..

14. again your saying "when im modded, if i was modded"... like i said your a pussy... either mod or shut the fuck up dude.. your a tool.. if you cant run the times then shut your mouth.. run what you brung.. if you didnt bring an 8 second car dont say well if i had ***** and *** and ***** o and **** it would be an 8 sec. car. and we are pitiful?

15. like i said he just says what he COULD have.. we told him we were in the 9s-11s.. after he said that that was fast.. now he said you have to be in the 3s to be considered fast.. hes backpedaling.. and fast.

camarofan... what are your mods.. ill tell you what your times would be if you ran at my track.. then ill tell you if my DD would be you... then i will still say my TA will DRAG your flowered ass down the track...give up man, you cant win... your life sucks.. your mustang is slow. period.! yuour NOT modded and you COULD be IF you open your wallet, right.. but you either paid too much for your car and dont have money left over to mod that expensive ass POS or your a pussy.. im going with all of the above..

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

ok dude please calm down, because you are def. stressing yourself over this shit way to much, i mean you are starting to stutter when you type...not good bro.

[QUOTE=Camarofan;1571169]a whipple or hellion Turbo on my lil 4.6 3v and I I can beat those numbers.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

lmao... its taking him longer and longer to respong.. hes got to come up with his BS.. lol

10's N/A

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    lmao... its taking him longer and longer to respong.. hes got to come up with his BS.. lol
    I notice that too.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

I notice that too.
    man, sorry i left ya hangin in the other thread that got locked.. i couldnt get on for a day or two...... i laughed when i saw the 450hp cobra say hed race me for money any time and take it...... i was like sounds good to me, but didnt get a chance to tell him that i would accept and whoop that ass in the process!

for some reason a lot of cobra owners think that just becaue they have 100 more hp they will smoke us....

i also enjoy them saying UNLESS you have a track only car that has weight reduction and a huge ass stall and gears you cant beat me.... while it CLEARLY says:

Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6
    TA-White, Camaro-Black

wouldnt me having a TRACK ls1 and a DD ls1 give in idea to how much faster my track car would be??? morons..

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

about the same?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information