Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Played w/ a goat

I go to drop of my movie at a local blockbuster and across the parking lot is a dunkin donuts. I drop it off and proceed into the parking lot when a kid in a silver GTO asks me "buddy wanna run em". I proceed to walk inside and after i get my donuts the kid asked again. I told him "if ur not running low 11's dont bother." He shruged his shoulders and said "i dont know about that but lets go" I kindly pull away and take off a little hard outta the lot. Well as im sitting in traffic following a honda i glance back and this kid cuts off a car and is on my ass. We played for a bit then pulled over to talk for about 10 sec. He laughed and told me he was stock and im not running anywhere near 11's. He told me to go on 78 but i didnt bother. DAMN IT, i shuda opened the bottle and set that prick in his place

Pewter
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

shoulda man! if i had a bottle, i kno i would. nice t/a

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

looking to catch his ass around somewhere. Hes probably going around telling everyone "I killed a stock LS1." I love the fact every1 thinks my car is slow as hell, then when we line up all that changes.

Weird as hell, I had a guy in a Silver GTO trying to mess with me like 20 minutes ago!

ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

Isnt there a law against that kinda stuff ?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    Isnt there a law against that kinda stuff ?
    nah

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    do you know if it was a ls1 or ls2? just wondering, either way you woulda raped him with the n20

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

i think it was an ls2 gto. He had the ram air hood on it. I got on it around the corner from zitas (ice cream store) took it up to 60ish, then slammed my brakes cuz a corolla pulled out of a driveway. There was prolly less than an inch of space between my bumper and hus front bumper. Iv seen him b4 a few times, they all hang out at the local dunkin dounts in a nearby town. Not to worried about it, i want him to tell every1 "that trans am is good for 13's on a good day" this way when we line up again and i open the bottle... well u get the rest. Havent been to the track yet, but w/ the setup i have been told i shud knock off high 10's/11 flat.

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    i think it was an ls2 gto. He had the ram air hood on it. I got on it around the corner from zitas (ice cream store) took it up to 60ish, then slammed my brakes cuz a corolla pulled out of a driveway. There was prolly less than an inch of space between my bumper and hus front bumper. Iv seen him b4 a few times, they all hang out at the local dunkin dounts in a nearby town. Not to worried about it, i want him to tell every1 "that trans am is good for 13's on a good day" this way when we line up again and i open the bottle... well u get the rest. Havent been to the track yet, but w/ the setup i have been told i shud knock off high 10's/11 flat.
    Youre going to need some tires for those ETs. Are you on the stock 10 bolt rear still?

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

yes i am. I think i shud go to Ripleys Believe It or Not. Iv done just about everything to break it. I have 4.10s', run slicks, and launch at 4K when im racing. Im counting the days for a moser 12 bolt. I find it very akward my tranny blew up b4 my rear end.

Thread Information