Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

Pinks last night

Trans Am... LT1 TA i think tubroed and alcohol/meth injection and Nitrous... vs. a 2000ish civic turbo w/ slicks and yada yada yada.... 12 car lengths w/o slicks on the civic... TA smokes him by 10 haha next race was i think 15 car lengths ta with no nitrous.. ta once again... then they give the civic 12 with slicks no nitrous... civic... the ta basically slowed down... later found out the ta lost 2nd gear in his Auto... haha next race civic wins... then its 2 car lengths civic... civic has slicks and ta has nos... ta PWNES him BAD! haha that was great episode

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    Trans Am... LT1 TA i think tubroed and alcohol/meth injection and Nitrous... vs. a 2000ish civic turbo w/ slicks and yada yada yada.... 12 car lengths w/o slicks on the civic... TA smokes him by 10 haha next race was i think 15 car lengths ta with no nitrous.. ta once again... then they give the civic 12 with slicks no nitrous... civic... the ta basically slowed down... later found out the ta lost 2nd gear in his Auto... haha next race civic wins... then its 2 car lengths civic... civic has slicks and ta has nos... ta PWNES him BAD! haha that was great episode

I think this is the same one, where the guy punks him out, and says man you want to represent imports and earn racing respect, but you are asking for 20 car lengths-- LOL-- (paraphrased)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

ya it was i laughed my ass of when he asked for 20 car lengths... you bring what you bring..

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea old episode,
    I remember seeing a picture taking during one of the negotations for that race,
    and underneath it had a caption (casue it looked like rick was talking to the honda boys) and the caption said "so your v-tech didnt kick in so your asking for 20 lengths?" i lmao off when i saw that.
    BTW that TA had an LT4 hehe

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    Good episode. That guy was running a 396 LT4 - Procharged D1-SC and Nitrous setup. Spanked 'em even with a bad tranny. Made the import look very, very bad.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Good episode. That guy was running a 396 LT4 - Procharged D1-SC and Nitrous setup. Spanked 'em even with a bad tranny. Made the import look very, very bad.
    It was a honda, rarely will they ever look good.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    True.

turquoise
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    ive seen a couple of the DC2 integra with the JDM 1peice headlight conversion adn carbon fiber front lip and hood, and i think that looks very clean..but ont hat pink that honda kid was like im representing imports now give me 20lenghts. i fell out of my chair laughing.

Thread Information