Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OWNED!!..By A......

This is a discussion on OWNED!!..By A...... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; eh dosnt feel like it adds up....was the kid riding alone??? or was his car full to??? hes lieing about ...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

eh dosnt feel like it adds up....was the kid riding alone??? or was his car full to??? hes lieing about the amt of boost......or the nitrios.......or he had some peeps in his car.......with just an intake/exhaust/hondata ( chip) those run around 220-225 horse.........then 15lbs of boost???? can anyone calulate that somhow??? i figure 300 plus horses in a 2600lb car ..plus driver 2800 vs u 3400 plus 2 guys thats 4000lbs ...if hes got a 100 shot on top of that???? ........dunno ah well.......get a 100 shot yourself and go lookin for him

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    eh dosnt feel like it adds up....was the kid riding alone??? or was his car full to??? hes lieing about the amt of boost......or the nitrios.......or he had some peeps in his car.......with just an intake/exhaust/hondata ( chip) those run around 220-225 horse.........then 15lbs of boost???? can anyone calulate that somhow??? i figure 300 plus horses in a 2600lb car ..plus driver 2800 vs u 3400 plus 2 guys thats 4000lbs ...if hes got a 100 shot on top of that???? ........dunno ah well.......get a 100 shot yourself and go lookin for him
    nope just him and his girlfriend....we exchanged numbers so after i get the TR224 installed i wont have much to worry about

my thoughts exactly...after reading this my first reaction was..."time for a cam."

I don't care how fast they are, they are still the little economical, gas saving, co-muscle car killing era car that they were always ment to be. Always have been, always will be teh

Yes, I am a hater..what can I say..must be all the rice driving jackasses around.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

What gives the cars bad names are ignorant people with more mouth than brain. glad he was a cool guy. hope you get another go at him...

awesome vid in the link by the way.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Dont all the stuff they put on their cars make the engine break down in 10,000 miles.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol, ^ yea

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Haha our cars will last with more then 200,000 miles, but they're stuff wont even get them through a whole year. Thats to much money to be spending for that amount of miles.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Yea but leave their engine's stock and they will outlast ours, guaranteed. Ours are just more fun while they lasted.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Yea but leave their engine's stock and they will outlast ours, guaranteed. Ours are just more fun while they lasted.
    Is that why I have seen so many Chevy small blocks with close to 300K on the clock??

Thats a baseless statement, Honda engines have their issues just like any other, an the difference is you can actually afford to fix a high mileage GM product when it breaks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Is that why I have seen so many Chevy small blocks with close to 300K on the clock??

Thats a baseless statement, Honda engines have their issues just like any other, an the difference is you can actually afford to fix a high mileage GM product when it breaks
    psch... honda ftw.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

Well yea, any random 350 smallblock. He said 'our cars', i figured he meant a fourth gen 350. Which are rare with over 250k, let alone 300k. Of course honda engines have their issues, i didnt say they were fuckin gods or somethin. But from what i've witnessed, if you take the exact same care of a honda civic and a fourth gen trans am, the honda will last longer, presumably because there is less force (hp) exerted on the drivetrain.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Well yea, any random 350 smallblock. He said 'our cars', i figured he meant a fourth gen 350. Which are rare with over 250k, let alone 300k. Of course honda engines have their issues, i didnt say they were fuckin gods or somethin. But from what i've witnessed, if you take the exact same care of a honda civic and a fourth gen trans am, the honda will last longer, presumably because there is less force (hp) exerted on the drivetrain.
    wheres my tires bitch?

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    wheres my tires bitch?
    Lol. Ask the big brown truck

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Lol. Ask the big brown truck
    good answer. ha ha just kidding man

to get back on topic....

Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    my thoughts exactly...after reading this my first reaction was..."time for a cam."

I don't care how fast they are, they are still the little economical, gas saving, co-muscle car killing era car that they were always ment to be. Always have been, always will be teh

Yes, I am a hater..what can I say..must be all the rice driving jackasses around.
    i totally agree with the outcast on this one. and i will say that the notion that jap 4 cylinders run forever and american engines dont is a load of crap. how did that come about? the 80s were a strange time and for american auto makers.....but i wouldnt say that all foreign engines hold up better than american ones. the sbc is as reliable and cost efficient as it gets, that is of course if you factor out gas milage. the front wheel drive, hunk of unnecessary electronic imports will never be easier to work on. ever. ok, in done...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information