Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oh boring day, just beat a Lamborghini Murgeilago

This is a discussion on Oh boring day, just beat a Lamborghini Murgeilago within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by stevegrizzle I thought they look down upon homosexuality in TX? thats just wrong he is cool....

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by stevegrizzle View Post
    I thought they look down upon homosexuality in TX?
    thats just wrong he is cool.
    Click for full size

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Well when you make douschebaggy comments that what you get.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    i don't think anyone was throwing BS until you said your mods were "some stuff" i mean come on, that is asking for it. and then you become a smart ass and say use the search function. what are we supposed to type in "dumbasses mods" and up pops what you have for mods on your car? come on man, im not saying i doubt it didn't happen, but don't just fly off the handle when people accuse you of being vague
    thank you. NE, refer to my quote in Post #8...

I guess, I dont see the need to post my mods every time I post a war story so fig'd if ppl wanted to know they could maybe look up a previous post.... I know you arent that smart either.
    dude, seriously, chill...

I thought they look down upon homosexuality in TX?
    whatever is up with the personal attacks won't get you far here. If you feel that flaming members of the site for whatever reason you feel you might have, is it really worth getting banned for...?

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    wow, 'some stuff', huh?

you know, like, i have 'some stuff' done to my car as well...

why not tell us. it's not like you are going to have something that no one on this site hasn't heard of...

the guy would have eaten you alive, had he been racing you...
    If I flaming you by making a small joke, note didn't even call you a homo, then what whould you catagorize this douschbag comment as?

And you edited your response to make it look better, you hypoccrit!

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Stupid internet fucking bullshit goddamn!

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

If I flaming you by making a small joke, note didn't even call you a homo, then what whould you catagorize this douschbag comment as?
    2 questions were asked, and i informed you as well as another member that we both had 'some stuff' done to our cars as well...

how do you know he wasn't modded, how do you know he was going all out? how do you know he just didnt give a rats ass about running you? you know nothing of the driver or his abilities (yet you post up 'stock' C&D road test times),yet you come in here all GOD like cause you chose to shut down before he pulled you...

you won, props, good job, way to go, you're #1, i guess that's what you need to hear to feed the ego, instead of just being lowkey and answering a simple question that multiple members asked before i did...

in all honesty it's not worth my time to continue to talk to you...

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

The question was already answered and you decided to keep flaming me, and in my original post I stated that he would have pulled me if I choose to take it past 115 at 2pm on a street with traffic.

You are a hypocrite, you just wanted to call BS and now youre trying to save face. Stop being a botty boy, please.

If he wasnt in it I would have left him, he tried and lost. I mean how do you know If anyone's ever in it by your logic?
    Last edited by stevegrizzle; 06-21-2007 at 04:02 PM.

'12 Silver SS 1SS
    '00 Black SS #8617

The question was already answered, and in my original post I stated that he would have pulled me if I choose to take it past 115 at 2pm on a street with traffic.

You are a hypocrite, you just wanted to call BS and now youre trying to save face. Stop being a botty boy, please.
    middle of the afternoon, with 'street traffic' and you got up to 115mph. so you managed to, by the grace of GOD have a 1/4mi stretch of road completely clear to run him up to those speeds covering that estimated distance, only then to say well i shut down cause of street traffic...

im not saving face period, IMO, stuff isn't adding up, so i will continue to say BS. if you are disappointed and dont agree with my opinion, that's fine, cause we know i wasn't there. but resorting to name calling is just juvenille...

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Go jack someone else thread we have already heard your opinion.

We caught a light, there was noone in front us for a good ways. There was traffic in the other direction, and I didnt want to be going 140 and have someone pulling out in front of me and having a fatal crash.

I don't understand what is so unbelievable about this, but I value your opinion. Thank you.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Go jack someone else thread we have already heard your opinion.

We caught a light, there was noone in front us for a good ways. There was traffic in the other direction, and I didnt want to be going 140 and have someone pulling out in front of me and having a fatal crash.

I don't understand what is so unbelievable about this, but I value your opinion. Thank you.
    you need to realize

A) this was an unbelievable (not impossible by anymeans, but not like you beat a mustang GT) win. it may very well may have happened, but if you post on here, people are going to ask you some basic questions, isn't that why started the thread? or did you just want everyone to post up? "wow good job" "you are the man" ""

B) no one even mentioned calling BS till you started all the crap about not saying what mods you have and plus hating on the senior members around here is not going to get you very far around here, know your roll

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

I wasn't trying to be condescending as I am only a bolton car, I just believed that I wouldn't have to tell everyone my mods again since I provided my et/mph.

I am also aware that there are a lot of faster cars on here, including Swtss, but that doesnt mean I'm just going to take their guff without giving a little back now.

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    you need to realize

A) this was an unbelievable (not impossible by anymeans, but not like you beat a mustang GT) win. it may very well may have happened, but if you post on here, people are going to ask you some basic questions, isn't that why started the thread? or did you just want everyone to post up? "wow good job" "you are the man" ""

B) no one even mentioned calling BS till you started all the crap about not saying what mods you have and plus hating on the senior members around here is not going to get you very far around here, know your roll
    Sweet I'm a senior member I've been on here just as long as you two.

oh good kill by the way

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

I guess, I dont see the need to post my mods every time I post a war story so fig'd if ppl wanted to know they could maybe look up a previous post.... I know you arent that smart either.
    just add it to your signature. it'll always be there in the profile. and when you click show my signature, it'll show up in your post once per page.

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    just add it to your signature. it'll always be there in the profile. and when you click show my signature, it'll show up in your post once per page.
    Not to high jack this thread but I noticed you are from orlando mrr23, is there any hang outs you go too? It would be cool to put a face to one of the people on this fourum.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Ty mrr23 I'll do that
    99 z28 M6: Free Mods, lid, lt's, ory, cutout.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

And you edited your response to make it look better, you hypoccrit!
    which is why you use the quote button. that way, they can edit their posts all they want. it doesn't change what you quoted.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 00ssSLP View Post
    Not to high jack this thread but I noticed you are from orlando mrr23, is there any hang outs you go too? It would be cool to put a face to one of the people on this fourum.
    check pm

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

The original quote is on the bottom of page one......couldn't figure out how to quote a quote, lol.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

for you page one is different than mine. i have mine setup for 50 posts per page. give me the post number

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

# 20, Its not like he says anything i can't take, but its hypocritical to flame someone, complain about them flaming you, and then erase your inflammatory post.........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information