Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

NOW I HEARD IT ALL(damn stang owners)

This is a discussion on NOW I HEARD IT ALL(damn stang owners) within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by hutch1999 1. If you would look under my name I now own a 1998 m6 TA not ...

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    1. If you would look under my name I now own a 1998 m6 TA not a LT1 Formula.

2. I said nothing attacking SVOs, but they are not that fast stock.

3. No one would care if a modded SVO beats an all stock LT1 formula.

4. I didnt say my old formula was faster than every single SVO ever made, just the stock one I was talking about with the cocky driver.
    1. You call Mustang owners full of shit. Somehow I doubt you would ever meet a Mustang owner you would have anything nice to say about.

2. I don't care if you have a '98 LS1. This SVO would still suck the paint off your GM product.

3. You must care since you posted.

4. Your LS1 aint much faster than the LT1.

If you live around Charlotte go down to Custom Performance just under Turn Two at Lowes Motor Speedway. They have a V6 with that is running 6's at Moorseville.

Black
    2004 GTO

dude,they were actually discussing the 4 cylinder turbo SVO. You have an SVT. Why does everybody have to get so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped03 View Post
    1. You call Mustang owners full of shit. Somehow I doubt you would ever meet a Mustang owner you would have anything nice to say about.

2. I don't care if you have a '98 LS1. This SVO would still suck the paint off your GM product.
    3. You must care since you posted.

4. Your LS1 aint much faster than the LT1.

If you live around Charlotte go down to Custom Performance just under Turn Two at Lowes Motor Speedway. They have a V6 with that is running 6's at Moorseville.
    So then the SVO is NOT stock.

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

The guy you are talkng about probably don't know what he is talking about. If it isn't sounding like its going to cut off theres no way he has 350 N/A. And its also doubtful he has a 125 shot unless he had it custom made. The highest V6 kit I've ever seen was 75hp. So unless his engine is fully built the 125 would blow it apart. Just tell him to run for $ and see what he says. He will either say this and that is wrong or go. If he goes watch out.

Weren't the SVO's designed for circle tracks? Hence why they make good high RPM power for comming out of curves. From a higher gear roll I think they equaled the V8 stangs and could out handle them hands down.

I know alot of people stroke V6's but mostly on vehicles designed on a v6 platform such as a GN or SY/TY. GM even makes a V6 that shares all the architecture of the SB2. If I am not mistaking it puts out like 400 N/A that they use for some kind of racing circut. In which it makes perfect sense. Some people just dare to be different I guess.

Kenny Brown also does alot of V6 packages for V6 mustangs that beat the V8 brethren with S/C and Turbos I think. Mod for mod or money spent though is a different ball of wax. Wasn't there also a TT V6 mustang that participated and actually qualified for this years PGD? A v6 might not be my cup of tea but some do. Only V6er I want is a Syclone .

After doing some research GM's high feature V6 made 1700 hp using TT with alot of factory parts.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Silly Stang banger! I mean, mustangs are okay cars...for highschool girls to wrap around trees. :J/K:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information