nothing nicer than...

This is a discussion on nothing nicer than... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; killing a 45000 car especially when he initiates it. Just coming back from blockbuster video all casual like make a ...

Midnight Blue
    1999 T/A

nothing nicer than...

killing a 45000 car especially when he initiates it. Just coming back from blockbuster video all casual like make a turn down a road and barley creeping on speed. So I look into the rear view mirror and see that i have a car behind me so i give it some gas to get about 5 mph over the posted nothing crazy like and what not so i guess this guy thought i was showing off so he pulls into the lane over and swooshes past me i wasn't going to do anything but i figure i will at least catch up to him.. well i bust up to about 90mph and he hits the stop light a little ways up that forces you to turn left and also narrows down to one lane. So we get to the next stop light and now we are side by side. I glance over and through his tinted windows i can see him scoping my car. I can see his thoughts now...pfft I have a 2 door sports coupe infinity. So there we sit no one around us but road and a red stop light. Light turns green. Well I didn't exactly have the best take off and i hear his tires squealing like a stuck pig in heat. By that time he's half a car length up on me. but hey even if i might lose i am still going to give it my best shot right. So here comes red line Shift into 2nd with a perfect shift no grinding like my tranny usually puts out at the track due to the cruddy set-up for the clutch pedal and the master cylinders. And i am off. I notice now that are noses are right with each other heres comes 45...50...55...60.... SHIFT 3rd gear... and I'm up on him a half car length 65..70...75....80 now he's back about 1 - 1 1/2 car lengths. We are half way to the next stoplight so i cut off with a obvious WIN. I hear his high pitch exhaust winding down as we pull up to the next stop light and come to a final stop. I start to roll down my window to give him the thumbs up for at least trying and then after being at the stop light for quite some time he makes a hard right and jets the area... Maybe he had to make that right turn there....but he was in the wrong lane to do it in so i think he wanted to bug out before i could talk to him so he could hide his face in shame behind those nicely tinted windows.... BWAHAHAHAHAH.
    I wish those cars has model badges on the front so we could see what we were killing in our rear view mirror.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

nice kill, a little wordy lol. definatly feels good to romp on others

NBM
    99 TA

I like those G35 coupes. They are sexy as hell... no match for an LS1 tho

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

try hitting the RETURN key sometime, lol, nice kill

Yeah I put one in its place once. Modded ones can give a stock LS1 a run. But then again anything modded....
    Nice Kill

btw I hear there is a black one runnin around w a turbo.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Do you have gears? I'm just wondering because you were talking about shifting into third at 60 mph. With my stock M6 and 3.42s I don't shift to 3rd till around 70.

Thread Information