Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

NOTAKILL...Porsche none the less

so I'm with my budy...in my Z28...going home after grabbing a bite to eat... in a very crowded Highway I find a Porsche Cayman S...that's going pretty quick...so I get next to him and stomp on it... and get no reaction... then a few mins later... he starts following me and then passes me... so I start following him...then he flogs it...and I do to...and to my surprise he wasn't pulling on me at all...I was infact catching him...inch by inch...slowly but surely... ... I couldn't believe that I was catching him...and neither could my friend...then we get to another stretch where it's more open...and we're able to make it to 100+mph... and let me tell you... I was proud of my Muscle car... catching up to that Overpriced NaziMobile...

later we got to a traffic light and it looked like he wanted to U-turn and go at it...but he changed his mind last minute and went into some housing area...

Well that's my story...it was fun...and at least made me be able to relax and feel good after a horrible past week...

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    Porsche Cayman S...NaziMobile...

Calling a German Car a Nazimobile is about as smart as calling an American Car a Slavemobile.

Nazi's no longer rule Germany, and Slavery no longer exsist in USA.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    Calling a German Car a Nazimobile is about as smart as calling an American Car a Slavemobile.

it's called a JOKE... you might want to look them up...
    anywho... I called it that because Ferdenan Porsche did the Designs based on the Beetle he made for Hittler...

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

it's called a JOKE... you might want to look them up...
    anywho... I called it that because Ferdenan Porsche did the Designs based on the Beetle he made for Hittler...
    sorry I was unaware that you told tasteless jokes, My bad

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

LOL... yeah I do that some times...

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

i thought it was pretty funny, although nobody seems to agree with my sick sense of humor except some ppl....good death i guess rikki...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    i thought it was pretty funny, although nobody seems to agree with my sick sense of humor except some ppl....good death i guess rikki...
    I've seen him around here before...so...I'll get him someday...and kick his butt...

Impounded
    One more and I'm gone....

i miiiiight be going to pr this summer....its either that or a cruise....if i do go ill let u know and we can chill

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    i miiiiight be going to pr this summer....its either that or a cruise....if i do go ill let u know and we can chill
    hm...kool

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

so I'm with my budy...in my Z28...going home after grabbing a bite to eat... in a very crowded Highway I find a Porsche Cayman S...that's going pretty quick...so I get next to him and stomp on it... and get no reaction... then a few mins later... he starts following me and then passes me... so I start following him...then he flogs it...and I do to...and to my surprise he wasn't pulling on me at all...I was infact catching him...inch by inch...slowly but surely... ... I couldn't believe that I was catching him...and neither could my friend...then we get to another stretch where it's more open...and we're able to make it to 100+mph... and let me tell you... I was proud of my Muscle car... catching up to that Overpriced NaziMobile...

later we got to a traffic light and it looked like he wanted to U-turn and go at it...but he changed his mind last minute and went into some housing area...

Well that's my story...it was fun...and at least made me be able to relax and feel good after a horrible past week...

Its funny you posted this, I raced a Cayman S a couple weeks ago. My car is pretty much stock, and for most of the race, it was dead even. I edged him by a little bit close to 100, but nothing to brag about.

I was simply proud I stayed with and edged out a $60,000 car. From what I read on the Porsche website, the Cayman S is a mid to high 13 second car in stock form.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Not really. In fact, I am unaware of any slaveowner contracting and building automobiles. However, I am aware of Nazi involvement in Volkswagen (which Hitler modeled after Ford) and Daimler Benz's involvement in tank development and military vehicles for Nazi Germany in WWII.
    Last edited by patricksd; 07-03-2007 at 08:36 PM.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Yeah I didnt realize the german people were so sensitive, when did that become acceptable?

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I ran a short race with a Cayman S once and put 2 cars on him from the time I went 5mph to about 50ish. I didn't think I was going to do that as easy as I did. They guy was pissed about it too.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

in all honesty...they have like 297HP...which isn't really impresive at all...but they weight less then 3000LBS... so... that's where their speed comes in... but still... I've seen the dude twice again this week...but I haven't been in my car... soooooooo... as soon as I run into him in my car... Imma beat some sense into that Porsche.....

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

as for people crying about the nazi mobile it was a joke, dont be a bitch

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    as for people crying about the nazi mobile it was a joke, dont be a bitch

This has already been cleared up.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

you know... making this post... reminded me of a few months after I got my car... it was Last Summer...and I'm driving to my College...and...I see this brand new 911... the Base model... and I try reving at him...and such... and the dushe bag looks over and laughs at me...and then changes lane and eventually speeds up and turns off... ever since then...I've always had a thing about wanting to beat a Porsche...

any of you guys ever had such an experience with a OverPriced Luxo-SporstCar owner?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

you know... making this post... reminded me of a few months after I got my car... it was Last Summer...and I'm driving to my College...and...I see this brand new 911... the Base model... and I try reving at him...and such... and the dushe bag looks over and laughs at me...and then changes lane and eventually speeds up and turns off... ever since then...I've always had a thing about wanting to beat a Porsche...

any of you guys ever had such an experience with a OverPriced Luxo-SporstCar owner?
    In my experience, they tend to be past the "revving" bullshit that most younger people like to do. I saw a Lamborghini on the freeway last weekend. He was doing 60 mph and minding his own business. I've seen Vipers, Vettes, and Ferrari's do the same.

The truth is, when you have a bad ass car that can beat 99.9% of the cars of the road, you don't feel a need to call out other vehicles.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    In my experience, they tend to be past the "revving" bullshit that most younger people like to do. I saw a Lamborghini on the freeway last weekend. He was doing 60 mph and minding his own business. I've seen Vipers, Vettes, and Ferrari's do the same.

The truth is, when you have a bad ass car that can beat 99.9% of the cars of the road, you don't feel a need to call out other vehicles.
    yeah...but wouldn't it be fun beating kids who think they can take you... and also... what if next to the Lambo is a kid in a Turbo LS1 just itching to kill a Bull...

Thread Information