Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not my kill but still a good race

This is a discussion on Not my kill but still a good race within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 02ultraZ Hey guys wait till they bring out the "blue devil corvette" It will shart on almost ...

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by 02ultraZ View Post
    Hey guys wait till they bring out the "blue devil corvette" It will shart on almost anything. Google it bitches!
    the current z06 pretty much does that already,no need to wait for the "blue devil"

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I love you my mustang Brother, I hope they sell the blue devil or whatever there gonna call it with some slicks on it cause 653hp aint getting to the ground on street tires.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

The C6 Z06 does that now.

Anyway....

Mr Guru...I don't see bolt-on Cobras beating cars like yours all the time. Please quote where I said that (gonna be hard to do, as you made it up, but give it a try). And 12.7 with 352 RWHP at/near stock F-body weight is indeed pretty sad.

But at the end of the day, this statement really shows the intellectual power that I am discussing these things with....

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    ....Go turn on some lincoln park and cut your wrist with a broken AOL disk you fag.
    How long did it take you to come up with that witty line?

Oh....ice97ta....I'm pretty sure its and LS1 site we're on - not an F-body site. After all, there are many truck and GTO owners/former owners on here, are there not?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I got to bed around 2, 2:30 after writing that line

Red
    06 GTO

damn man, you keep talking like your bad ass, i made a statement that was not intended to hurt your little 18 year old feelings, just go back to school like a good boy and act bad to your friends.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Go turn on some lincoln park and cut your wrist with a broken AOL disk you fag.
    i seriously thought that was quite funny. is that some kind of line that circulates on the net or did you make that up?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I got it from my friend rory when we used to prank call people over ventrilo and skype His internet name was KillMySelf

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    damn man, you keep talking like your bad ass, i made a statement that was not intended to hurt your little 18 year old feelings, just go back to school like a good boy and act bad to your friends.
    LOL. Touchy touchy.

Ah....to be a teenager again.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yeah thats right old man and we will gang beat your ass will blasting our rap music and smoke on our CRACK pipes.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 07-18-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Red
    06 GTO

i prefer oldies like disturbed

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I dont like rap at all i was just kidding, classic rock or alternative

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

and now it becomes a Forum about what music we like... METALLICA!!!

Black
    01 Camaro SS

2000T/A, you talk so much smack its stupid. Didn't you just turn 20 because this isn't the first time I've noticed the stupidity stemming from your brain to your keyboard and I thought it always said 19 before. Stop acting like a teenager.

First off, the Mach 1 will run neck and neck w/ your car given equal mods and a good driver so there goes your S/C theory. Next off, your motor won't safely handle anything above 7 psi w/ the 11/1 compression so why are you talking smack to the Cobra like you can slap a blower on your car?

Next, the Cobra was not produced to compete w/ the Z06. It was probably compiled to compete w/ the Vette though. I just fail to see how you can bash a car that can go 10s and still maintain the DD aspect and not blow up. I'm far from a fan of the GT's or Mustangs for that matter but the Cobras are certainly bad ass cars. Don't use the S/C to hide behind. Just give respect where respect is due so you don't sound like the smartest kid with down syndrome all the time.....

Well, I better get off this site now since its a LS1 site and I only have a LT1 and LS2....

BTW, sounds like a knarly fox body.
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I know that the high comp motor wont handle anything more and i have friends with bolt on mach 1s and i have taken both of them by atleast 2 cars. I just talk from experience what i have raced, if you dont like my smack talking then dont read my posts. Im just having a good time, i enjoy verbal abuse it gets me hard. So please dont try and talk about my age Mr.Original cause i have never had anyone do that to me before. Noone has ever said to me your only 19 you dont know anything, cause you know me of course. I like to trash talk its more fun then just goin wow dude you gotta a SWeet ride man, its always more fun to go that things a piece of shit. You may call that immature i call it not being boring like your old ass.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

I know that the high comp motor wont handle anything more and i have friends with bolt on mach 1s and i have taken both of them by atleast 2 cars. I just talk from experience what i have raced, if you dont like my smack talking then dont read my posts. Im just having a good time, i enjoy verbal abuse it gets me hard. So please dont try and talk about my age Mr.Original cause i have never had anyone do that to me before. Noone has ever said to me your only 19 you dont know anything, cause you know me of course. I like to trash talk its more fun then just goin wow dude you gotta a SWeet ride man, its always more fun to go that things a piece of shit. You may call that immature i call it not being boring like your old ass.
    Nah dude, you're just immature. And I'm far from being old, I can actually go to a bar and sit at the adult table and have a beer while I supervise you.

But you are right about the saying stupid shit. Without members like you, forums become a quiet dull place very quickly. But seeing a decent post off your keyboard once in a while would be nice too.....

To bad your so far away or I would show you how my 15 second Impala runs......

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

do u go to the impala forums? i used to have a 94 Caprice Impala Clone, it was Viper Red with a 381 stroker,ported heads, comp 503 cam (if i remember correctly 224/230?), TC and all the boltons. Anyways,i remember installing the headers on that thing (hooker) and that must be one of the worst experiences in my life (passenger side)! NEVER AGAIN! anyways car was pretty quick.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    do u go to the impala forums? i used to have a 94 Caprice Impala Clone, it was Viper Red with a 381 stroker,ported heads, comp 503 cam (if i remember correctly 224/230?), TC and all the boltons. Anyways,i remember installing the headers on that thing (hooker) and that must be one of the worst experiences in my life (passenger side)! NEVER AGAIN! anyways car was pretty quick.
    Yes, I'm there.....

381? 383 perhaps... Never heard of anyone stopping at a 381 bore? 224/230 sounds about right though, very typical. I'm running a 224/236 right now with lots of lift. Waiting to break or burn something..... We'll see, its still very fresh.

Yes, the shorties are a bitch. I had borlas on before my current long tubes. The long tubes were almost as bad though w/ all the BS I had to pull of to get them in.

If you had your combo right, that car was more than quick. A properly done 383 will go low 12s depending on your head combo. My buddy has gone 11.20s on a 200 shot w/ his 383 combo/old. New combo has gone 12.0s on just motor. We'll see what the new setup does at SSHS7 this Nov.

Its so much more fun to just hijack threads then stay on topic....

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

it was pretty quick, i annihalated my friends LT1 camaro pretty bad with it, i raced my bros 93 GT with H/I/C and we ran dead even and he used to trap109-111 with it but then it got stolen and stripped (the GT). I sold it before taking it to the track though.

Black
    01 Camaro SS

How much did you sell it for? What area did you get rid of it to? Remember the name of the person who bought it from you?

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

i know youre gonna laugh but i sold it because it burned down,i think it was an electrical fire (and it only had 600 mileson it!) but i never found out,didnt really care though i was just happy i got out with my life! i dont know who he is but i know he was a collector from the north bay i think and had an SS and didnt want to put miles on it but wanted my engine,and all the parts on the car (it had new eaton posi and axles as well as Impala wheels).my car was a 9c1 so it wasnt worth much. I sold it for $3000, yes i lost a lil money on it but i bought my 68 Galaxie for $2400 with a much bigger engine and much bigger plans and no smog worries maybe youll find him on the Impala board,ask around and see if anybody bought a burnt 9c1 from some kid (i think it was in 2002-2003) in the bay area,i think i met that dude on that board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information