Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New Top Speed in my 02' Z06

This is a discussion on New Top Speed in my 02' Z06 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; GOD THAT'S SEXY!!!... damn... what a beautiful Beast...very nice... btw... I WANT YOUR RIIIIIMS!!!!...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

GOD THAT'S SEXY!!!... damn... what a beautiful Beast...very nice... btw... I WANT YOUR RIIIIIMS!!!!

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    GOD THAT'S SEXY!!!... damn... what a beautiful Beast...very nice... btw... I WANT YOUR RIIIIIMS!!!!

Thanks man. I think the Rims compliment the car pretty well myself. Only thing left to do is send the T56 to RPM Transmissions and have her beefed up and then the differential to Dynotech Engineering.
    02' Z06 EB/EB 4.6K miles, Longtubes, Off-road X, Pypes X-back, Blackwing CAI, Comp. Cam 238/240-.605/.609-112LSA, Comp. Beehive Springs, Comp. Titanium Retainers, Comp. Perf. Push Rods, Comp. Billet Double Roller Timing Chain, Hurst Short Throw, Cray 19"/20" w/ Toyo Proxes4 265/30/19's & 295/30/20's

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

lets see some vids. That car looks awesome.

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

No vids yet

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    lets see some vids. That car looks awesome.
    I don't have any vids yet. The only kills so far are a Porsche Carrera 4 S, BMW M5, and an awsome looking built Evo IX putting 450AWHP down. All were very classy drivers with the exception of the Porsche who couldn't believe he lost to a lowly American Made Corvette so I toyed with him and kept him boxed in for about 30 miles on the interstate. The Evo is local and we pulled over and chatted a while. He's about to upgrade his turbo and take it to over 500AWHP and we're going again. I'm waiting on a Terminator, Vipor, or ???? to hand it to me and I'll still give a thumbs up and hope they pull over so I can find out what they have.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKNIGHT03Z06 View Post
    I don't have any vids yet. The only kills so far are a Porsche Carrera 4 S, BMW M5, and an awsome looking built Evo IX putting 450AWHP down. All were very classy drivers with the exception of the Porsche who couldn't believe he lost to a lowly American Made Corvette so I toyed with him and kept him boxed in for about 30 miles on the interstate. The Evo is local and we pulled over and chatted a while. He's about to upgrade his turbo and take it to over 500AWHP and we're going again. I'm waiting on a Terminator, Vipor, or ???? to hand it to me and I'll still give a thumbs up and hope they pull over so I can find out what they have.
    it'll take alot for someone to beat your right now... they'll need 700whp...or something... maybe you'll run into a Big Turbo Supra... with about 1000whp...and enjoy the race...

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

it'll take alot for someone to beat your right now... they'll need 700whp...or something... maybe you'll run into a Big Turbo Supra... with about 1000whp...and enjoy the race...
    Yeah or a Hennesey Vipor which you hardly ever see. It's like I told the guy in the Evo I'd hate to loose but would love to admire the car that beats me. I just love cars with muscle and cool drivers who keep it as safe as possible.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Yeah or a Hennesey Vipor which you hardly ever see. It's like I told the guy in the Evo I'd hate to loose but would love to admire the car that beats me. I just love cars with muscle and cool drivers who keep it as safe as possible.
    yeah... it's almost aw inspiring when something comes along that can whoop you... (I'm almost stock)...so it's not that hard for people to whoop me... but hey... getting a porsche (with a prik for a driver) to wanna race...is a feat on to itself...

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

thats one hell of a ride you got there, next time im in georgia im gonna give you a call and hit you up for a ride lol..

im glad you got you computer issue figured out,

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

yeah... it's almost aw inspiring when something comes along that can whoop you... (I'm almost stock)...so it's not that hard for people to whoop me... but hey... getting a porsche (with a prik for a driver) to wanna race...is a feat on to itself...
    I had two very good races in my 03' Z06 with approx. 400RWHP. The firs was a Ferrari 360 Modena. We went from one dig and about five rolls ranging from starts at 30-55mph to finishes of 135-165mph and I had 4 to 10 car lengths on varying runs. Then a Roushe 427R from two digs which were me by only a few cars because I kept launching too hard. Then we went to the interstate and he couldn't hang close from 70-165mph. I had 8 to 10 cars every time and could have pulled more but he was a cool dude and we both knew it was over. The man in the 360 Modena was cool as well. he said he had a 1000HP Hennesey Vipor at home and I had no reason to doubt him. He would have easily beat my 03' but I think I could give him a run for his money in my 02'

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    thats one hell of a ride you got there, next time im in georgia im gonna give you a call and hit you up for a ride lol..

im glad you got you computer issue figured out,
    Thanks man. Look me up. I'm in Cal. from San. Fran. to Southern Cal. two or three times a year. I fly in and get a crappy rental though. Where are you located?

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I had two very good races in my 03' Z06 with approx. 400RWHP. The firs was a Ferrari 360 Modena. We went from one dig and about five rolls ranging from starts at 30-55mph to finishes of 135-165mph and I had 4 to 10 car lengths on varying runs. Then a Roushe 427R from two digs which were me by only a few cars because I kept launching too hard. Then we went to the interstate and he couldn't hang close from 70-165mph. I had 8 to 10 cars every time and could have pulled more but he was a cool dude and we both knew it was over. The man in the 360 Modena was cool as well. he said he had a 1000HP Hennesey Vipor at home and I had no reason to doubt him. He would have easily beat my 03' but I think I could give him a run for his money in my 02'
    when I grow up I wanna be just like you... ... man that sounds like so much fun... I gotta move my ass to the states and feel the joy of endless Highways...

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Thanks man. Look me up. I'm in Cal. from San. Fran. to Southern Cal. two or three times a year. I fly in and get a crappy rental though. Where are you located?

im in so cal, i live in corona which is about an hour away from la, between the beach and riverside i guess if you know the cities.,..

yeah next time your down ill show you what only 340rwhp can do lol jk

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

when I grow up I wanna be just like you... ... man that sounds like so much fun... I gotta move my ass to the states and feel the joy of endless Highways...
    Man I started in 01' with a brand new WS6 TA and got the bug. Then the 03' Cobra's came out and kept eating my lunch so I was finally able to step up to the 03' Z06. I now have my dream car and hope to enjoy it for years to come. When I get beat more than once it will be time for a 427ci forced induction upgrade.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Man I started in 01' with a brand new WS6 TA and got the bug. Then the 03' Cobra's came out and kept eating my lunch so I was finally able to step up to the 03' Z06. I now have my dream car and hope to enjoy it for years to come. When I get beat more than once it will be time for a 427ci forced induction upgrade.

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

im in so cal, i live in corona which is about an hour away from la, between the beach and riverside i guess if you know the cities.,..

yeah next time your down ill show you what only 340rwhp can do lol jk
    Hey man look at the post below yours. I don't look down my nose at any respectable car or driver. No respect for posers with fart cans that think it gives them 1000HP but outside of that I just love cars with muscle and cool drivers. I drove over to West Coast Choppers the last time I was there to see Jessie's place. Pretty cool.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

yeah man i now your a cool vette driver, most arent,.. i totally here you on the import pos... anyways give me a ring on here next time your coming out,,,

i will in fact be coming to georgia this year, as my dad has gotten a job offer, and i always tag along with my parents when i can get a free vacation, most of my dads family lives there, they reside in catoosa county i guess ringold county i dunno , my parents might buy a house their, and i will buy there house out here in so cal hopefully within this year, so im saving my extra money for the mortgage and stuff like taht.

whenever i go to my parents house they have added something else like a built in bbq and cool yard stuff, so i cant wait till i get that house

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

yeah man i now your a cool vette driver, most arent,.. i totally here you on the import pos... anyways give me a ring on here next time your coming out,,,

i will in fact be coming to georgia this year, as my dad has gotten a job offer, and i always tag along with my parents when i can get a free vacation, most of my dads family lives there, they reside in catoosa county i guess ringold county i dunno , my parents might buy a house their, and i will buy there house out here in so cal hopefully within this year, so im saving my extra money for the mortgage and stuff like taht.

whenever i go to my parents house they have added something else like a built in bbq and cool yard stuff, so i cant wait till i get that house
    Man I'm only 15 from Catoosa County. Rinngold is the city. Let me know when your headed this way.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

cool man will do, all my family lives on that country club, i think its like goose or somehting anyways you may now what im talkin about, thanks for the awesome pics you have a bad ass ride...

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

cool man will do, all my family lives on that country club, i think its like goose or somehting anyways you may now what im talkin about, thanks for the awesome pics you have a bad ass ride...
    Thanks man!

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Maybe when I get back from Iraq, I'll take a trip down to Georgia. I've got some friends at Fort Benning, and I think that if I were on pump gas, it'd be a pretty good run. Would make for a badass video, don't you think?

Chris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information