Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 97 of 97

New Mustang GT

This is a discussion on New Mustang GT within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; you know, for 79 posts, this one is going along pretty well. i'm proud of you guys. granted, i haven't ...

  1. #81
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    you know, for 79 posts, this one is going along pretty well. i'm proud of you guys. granted, i haven't reall ALL the posts in this one. but, most of them.

  2. #82
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Albans WV
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    93 z28 m6

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    I would agree if a stock stang went against a full bolt on Lt1. Now a full bolt on Stang. Not happenin. I'd put down even more money on that.
    i know that i just cant believe he said this stang will beat a stock lt1 that is obvious isnt it????? And yes a full bolt on newer stang vs a full bolt on lt1 the stang would win......... but when you consider that you are running against a car that was introduced in 93 well ummm to ford.

  3. #83
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Just got home and on the way home I stoped at the Sonic and encountered a 06 mustang GT. I asked him if he wanted to run, but he punked out.
    What is the point of buying a V8 is you drive it like a V6. If I had a 4 banger I bet he wouldn't have hesitated. I would have beat his ass ,but who cares, its all in the name of fun, right. Some times I wish people would grow some ball. I mean really. I'v never lost but If a Viper pulled up beside me I'd take a swing at it.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

  4. #84
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    Just got home and on the way home I stoped at the Sonic and encountered a 06 mustang GT. I asked him if he wanted to run, but he punked out.
    What is the point of buying a V8 is you drive it like a V6. If I had a 4 banger I bet he wouldn't have hesitated. I would have beat his ass ,but who cares, its all in the name of fun, right. Some times I wish people would grow some ball. I mean really. I'v never lost but If a Viper pulled up beside me I'd take a swing at it.
    I wish I had an Ls1 challenge. All i get are Civics and other cars that shouldn't try.

  5. #85
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    I wish I had an Ls1 challenge. All i get are Civics and other cars that shouldn't try.
    I would be happy to make your wish come true! as long as you live near Hobbs, Lobbuck, or the Dallas-Fortworth area. In the end, its all in the name of fun right.

  6. #86
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    This goes for any Mustang. Just don't waste my time if you have a V6. I like the Ford Gm rivalry, It makes our cars that much funner.

  7. #87
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    This goes for any Mustang. Just don't waste my time if you have a V6. I like the Ford Gm rivalry, It makes our cars that much funner.
    It actually feels funny for me to be on this side of the rivarly, since I grew up a Corvette/Camaro fan. I can't wait until the new model shows up. I'm a fan of the big three now that I've ventured a little. I target EVO's/STI's and SRT4's mostly. Oh, I do have a bit of a rivalry with 2003/4 Mach 1's.

  8. #88
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    It actually feels funny for me to be on this side of the rivarly, since I grew up a Corvette/Camaro fan. I can't wait until the new model shows up. I'm a fan of the big three now that I've ventured a little. I target EVO's/STI's and SRT4's mostly. Oh, I do have a bit of a rivalry with 2003/4 Mach 1's.
    I really don't hate any car. I just hate shit talkers. Before I got my ls1 I was looking at a couple of cobras, evo's, and sti's.
    I just like fast. I hate it when people single people out on this site just becaus it isn't a LSX.

  9. #89
    Junior Member jre99z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    38
    Posts
    43

    Red
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by STANDSPEED View Post
    what's up guy i'm new up here i'm a 100% mustang lover but i love camaro's my cousin got's a ss supersport camaro. i love it is a nice sweet car and is fast as f@#$ and he loves my 06 black mustang and my othere cousin got's a trans am wr6. i think mustang's vs camaro's vs trans am's vs gto. i think the s@#$ is stuped because the real enemi is the ricerocket's not the american mucle car's so that's what i think. i'm from oceanside,
    You really need to learn to spell, or rather learn proper english.
    Last edited by jre99z28; 07-06-2006 at 04:51 PM.

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    commerce twp michigan
    Age
    59
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by jre99z28 View Post
    You really need to learn to spell, or rather learn proper english.
    ?I get his drift.

  11. #91
    '03 Mach 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    74

    Grey
    2003 Mach 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Huskerz1 View Post
    I'll never respect a naturally aspirated 4.6. Untill they come with the 5.4 they'll suck.
    That's an interesting statement - what does your SS run in the 1/4???
    Last edited by Angus66; 07-06-2006 at 08:06 PM.

  12. #92
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by jre99z28 View Post
    You really need to learn to spell, or rather learn proper english.
    what the fuck. You've only got tow posts and all you've done so far is dis people. People misspell get used to it. If all your going to do is talk shit go to a Honda forum.
    Sorry. I just call it as I see it.
    Oh yeah! That 16 year old has an ls1. I've had mine since I was 18.
    I may be younger but I bet I'm making more money than you.
    $1750/week.

  13. #93
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    what the fuck. You've only got tow posts and all you've done so far is dis people. People misspell get used to it. If all your going to do is talk shit go to a Honda forum.
    Sorry. I just call it as I see it.
    Oh yeah! That 16 year old has an ls1. I've had mine since I was 18.
    I may be younger but I bet I'm making more money than you.
    $1750/week.
    1750 a week, and 19

    If you are selling drugs, then maybe...

  14. #94
    Senior Member whitelightnin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    SC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    what the fuck. You've only got tow posts and all you've done so far is dis people. People misspell get used to it. If all your going to do is talk shit go to a Honda forum.
    Sorry. I just call it as I see it.
    Oh yeah! That 16 year old has an ls1. I've had mine since I was 18.
    I may be younger but I bet I'm making more money than you.
    $1750/week.

    what the hell do you do

  15. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    8

    Pacific Green
    1997 Mustang GT

    Quote Originally Posted by RedT/Anumber1 View Post
    Just got home and on the way home I stoped at the Sonic and encountered a 06 mustang GT. I asked him if he wanted to run, but he punked out.
    What is the point of buying a V8 is you drive it like a V6. If I had a 4 banger I bet he wouldn't have hesitated..

    I agree, if you've got a V8 you shouldn't be a wuss. That's why I can't figure out Vette drivers.....? They're the worst when it comes to any type of spirited driving. Just my observations...If I had a Vette I would beat on it mercilessly!

    Dave

  16. #96
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Heres the answer. OIL RIG boys. oil rig. 12 hour shifts. work your ass off. Eat, sleep, and work.
    No bull shit.
    I'm just a floor hand. My job is very dangerouse, and dirty. But its worth it.
    And I'll tell you right now, It's not for everyone. It is hard as hell and you better not be afraid of hights.
    but that ain't nothin.
    My Dad pulls little over $500 a day.

  17. #97
    American Muscle RedT/Anumber1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    I don't know. Some were in Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    235

    red
    1999 Trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by rammer View Post
    I agree, if you've got a V8 you shouldn't be a wuss. That's why I can't figure out Vette drivers.....? They're the worst when it comes to any type of spirited driving. Just my observations...If I had a Vette I would beat on it mercilessly!

    Dave
    true. but is i had a vette i would beat on it gently.lol
    I like vettes. I'd like to get a one when I get older.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mustang gt's??
    By Transamws6 in forum Domestics and Foreigns
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:28 AM
  2. 05 Red Mustang GT
    By Z06-Goose in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. ls1 vs mustang gt
    By midnightnavyz28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. here's my mustang...
    By sit_back in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. 06 Mustang GT vs. 99 z28
    By raybroussard in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •