Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

My STOCK SS vs. Termi :) not impressed

so, i was outta town meetin some girls, and me, my friend and the 2 girls were drivin around in a busy area. i saw plenty of vettes, etc... but all were old guys. finally, a blue cobra is in front of me in traffic. its a 4 lane road, so i work my way up to him, and he notices. gives me a nod, and im like "well i dont hear a supercharger, so i could take him" then, he goes nuts and WOT to change lanes. all i hear is a looooouuuuddd ass whine... im just like "awwwwwwe shit" and i actually had a little tingle in my spine cuz i havent seen a termi in my car yet, and ive been really anxious to see what one could do to me.

so, i might have been the luckiest person in the world when i saw a yellow light... and i end up next to him in traffic. he coulda made it thru the light but he knew

there was another light about 1/8 mile up the road with cars stopped so there wasnt much room ahead of us, but he kept creepin up as the lights about to turn green... light turns green and i give him a sec to see if hes actually gonna go, and i launch at like 2k and hook real perfectly. now, u may or may not believe this, but even tho he launched before me, i pulled on him. we ended up dead fuckin even at about 55mph, when we had to brake. i was thoroughly impressed with my car, and felt bad for him lol. i know he was goin for it cuz i could hear him goin WOT and the blower was loud as shit. i could also tell he didnt miss any shifts, soooo dont tell me he did

cliffnotes:
    my stock automatic 2000 ss tied with a termi up to 55, while i had 4 ppl in the car and he only had 1.

believe me or not, i have witnesses

ohh and while im makin this thread, i might as well tell the story about a cobra clone that i slaughtered... some guy thats cocky as shit has an 04 gt with cobra badges, bumper, etc... he says its just as fast as a cobra and his girlfriend is like "uhh yea, hes done a TON of work, and you stand no chance"
    he was a 5speed, and i launched like a bat out of hell again, and just kept gettin further and further away... by 120 i had literally like 3 buslengths on him. afterwards, his girlfriend asked me for a ride and said she was really impressed i drove her back to his house and shes like "hes probably going to go on the internet right now and look up parts just to beat u"
    sure enough, she text messaged me 10 minutes later saying hes about to order a supercharger

Ls1 FTMFW

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

haha. nice

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Seriously bragging about beating any car to 55 mph? So what, I've beaten plenty of LS1s through 2nd gear in my '89 mustang when it was nearly bone stock. They always came back by me in 3rd. So I don't see how winning to 55 says anything about how a Cobra will run against you. Against a good driver they'll equal you off the line and pull from start to finish. Hate to rain on your parade, but you ran into a guy who could launch with a stick as well as you can launch an auto.

Chris

Onyx Black
    2002 SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    his girlfriend asked me for a ride and said she was really impressed i drove her back to his house and

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    Seriously bragging about beating any car to 55 mph? So what, I've beaten plenty of LS1s through 2nd gear in my '89 mustang when it was nearly bone stock. They always came back by me in 3rd. So I don't see how winning to 55 says anything about how a Cobra will run against you. Against a good driver they'll equal you off the line and pull from start to finish. Hate to rain on your parade, but you ran into a guy who could launch with a stick as well as you can launch an auto.

Chris
    ummmm ok.

good kill. I was sisde by side w a 03 termi vert on the highway, That was all motor.
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red - sold
    2009 CTS4 Ice Black - sold
    2013 1500 Silverado Z71 - sold
    02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

2014 Caddy CTS4 - DD
    2016 Silverado 2500HD
    2020 Caddy XT6
    2020 2SS Vert

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

I see stock termis running mid to high 12s, which is what i ran with my T/A with 3 bolt ons. He would have pulled you but good job catching him in a bad rpm lol.

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

10's N/A

Chris
    Very bitter, angry man

so, i was outta town meetin some girls, and me, my friend and the 2 girls were drivin around in a busy area. i saw plenty of vettes, etc... but all were old guys. finally, a blue cobra is in front of me in traffic. its a 4 lane road, so i work my way up to him, and he notices. gives me a nod, and im like "well i dont hear a supercharger, so i could take him" then, he goes nuts and WOT to change lanes. all i hear is a looooouuuuddd ass whine... im just like "awwwwwwe shit" and i actually had a little tingle in my spine cuz i havent seen a termi in my car yet, and ive been really anxious to see what one could do to me.
    Good run. Termy's are probably my favorite cars to show taillights to!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

to everyone other than chris arnold. yea he probly woulda started pullin on me later, so im sorry i could only go up to 55...
    but... i was very happy

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Chris
    No need for a debate on this one. 55 is weak to bad you didnt have more road infront of you. The adrenalin rush is always the best when running another stang its always fun. As for the 2nd kill that is just funny, that guy sounds just like my friend and his 02gt, I rape him every time and he always tells me he will kill me with a s/c and I always tell him he will need more then that lol. Good runs !

C6 H/C/N20

You tied with a Cobra up to 55 mph? Nice.

silver
    2002 ws6

good job! mustangs suck

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    No need for a debate on this one. 55 is weak to bad you didnt have more road infront of you. The adrenalin rush is always the best when running another stang its always fun. As for the 2nd kill that is just funny, that guy sounds just like my friend and his 02gt, I rape him every time and he always tells me he will kill me with a s/c and I always tell him he will need more then that lol. Good runs !
    yea 55 is weak, but hey, its all i had.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayplaySS2 View Post
    You tied with a Cobra up to 55 mph? Nice.
    well he launched before me, but i was catchin up, and ended up right next to him... so technically i WAS pullin on him... but yea he woulda pulled on me later. i know.
    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    good job! mustangs suck

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

so, i might have been the luckiest person in the world when i saw a yellow light... and i end up next to him in traffic. he coulda made it thru the light but he knew

there was another light about 1/8 mile up the road with cars stopped so there wasnt much room ahead of us, but he kept creepin up as the lights about to turn green... light turns green and i give him a sec to see if hes actually gonna go, and i launch at like 2k and hook real perfectly. now, u may or may not believe this, but even tho he launched before me, i pulled on him. we ended up dead fuckin even at about 55mph, when we had to brake. i was thoroughly impressed with my car, and felt bad for him lol. i know he was goin for it cuz i could hear him goin WOT and the blower was loud as shit. i could also tell he didnt miss any shifts, soooo dont tell me he did

cliffnotes:
    my stock automatic 2000 ss tied with a termi up to 55, while i had 4 ppl in the car and he only had 1.

believe me or not, i have witnesses

ohh and while im makin this thread, i might as well tell the story about a cobra clone that i slaughtered... some guy thats cocky as shit has an 04 gt with cobra badges, bumper, etc... he says its just as fast as a cobra and his girlfriend is like "uhh yea, hes done a TON of work, and you stand no chance"
    he was a 5speed, and i launched like a bat out of hell again, and just kept gettin further and further away... by 120 i had literally like 3 buslengths on him. afterwards, his girlfriend asked me for a ride and said she was really impressed i drove her back to his house and shes like "hes probably going to go on the internet right now and look up parts just to beat u"
    sure enough, she text messaged me 10 minutes later saying hes about to order a supercharger

Ls1 FTMFW
    good run. 55 mph is only first gear tho basically. But then again. I ran a 1/2 car back with my friends full bolt cammed on 99 TA (6spd) from 40-120 when i was 100% stock. anything can happen on the street.

12.718 @ 117.47

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    good run. 55 mph is only first gear tho basically. But then again. I ran a 1/2 car back with my friends full bolt cammed on 99 TA (6spd) from 40-120 when i was 100% stock. anything can happen on the street.
    1st gear ends at 30 for me, 2nd ends at 70, sooo its like my peak power range in 2nd gear... i wish i woulda kept goin till at least end of second gear to see what woulda happened

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

1st gear ends at 30 for me, 2nd ends at 70, sooo its like my peak power range in 2nd gear... i wish i woulda kept goin till at least end of second gear to see what woulda happened
    Someone correct me if im wrong but i dont believe your car has stock gears with numbers like those.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    Someone correct me if im wrong but i dont believe your car has stock gears with numbers like those.
    I am thinking the same thing

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by drummer52910 View Post
    really? hmmm
    i got an automatic
    1st gear redlines at 30mph, 2nd at 70mph, and idk about third, i havent paid attention

maybe its cuz i got an ss, so the 3.42 rearend?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information