Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My first C5 kill!

This is a discussion on My first C5 kill! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; man i'm never going to fuck with a terminator untill i'm pushing some serious numbers...i've only seen 2 in this ...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

man i'm never going to fuck with a terminator untill i'm pushing some serious numbers...i've only seen 2 in this area and ones packing so much its nutz

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by breakparts View Post
    Add A Few Bolt Ons To That 100 Shot And Look For---ferrari-lambo-terminator-and All Of The Above...not Just Corvette...lol
    Those cars are VERY rare around these parts. Especially now that it's getting colder here in Minnesota.

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

The Rich Dudes Drive All Sorts Of Shit Year Round In California-sometimes Ill Start Shit While Driving My Jeep And Go Get My Car For A Race--saves Gas

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    man i'm never going to fuck with a terminator untill i'm pushing some serious numbers...i've only seen 2 in this area and ones packing so much its nutz
    your avator Leonard washington

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    your avator Leonard washington
    g-g-g-g-g- get your ass in the car by far my fav. character

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

g-g-g-g-good bye, hahahahaha betta check ya tone an' git in nyea an' cook me some grits!!! hahahaha Leonard Washington don't take shit from nobody!

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by 99FRCtrochred View Post
    spank this
    I love Corvette owners, they are so outspoken. They are very head strong and Cock sure. I love Corvettes, but Im not sure I've got enough Moxy to drive one. I just cant get over the general Vette drivers attitude.
    My father has one, He is 61 years old, he still acts like he is so cool when he drives it (once a month, if that) around town. he wont race me, because he says: "He doesnt want to embarass me" I have driven his car a few times, trust me, he would be the one who was embarassed. Its a Stock LS1, Auto.

But hey the Corvette is a great American symbol of Arogance. So more power to em.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Most of the vette owners I've met are pretty cool so far... but there is this one pewter c5 that rolls around here and his tags say JUSZOOMN or something like that... and he drive so slow... One day is was in my girls Stang GT 5spd and I revved at him and he looked at me like I was a peice of shit... I rolled past him last night in the SS and started to rev but then I was thinking he's a punk and I've save my gas...

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    man i'm never going to f**k with a terminator untill i'm pushing some serious numbers...i've only seen 2 in this area and ones packing so much its nutz

torchred
    99 FRC Vette

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    I love Corvette owners, they are so outspoken. They are very head strong and Cock sure. I love Corvettes, but Im not sure I've got enough Moxy to drive one. I just cant get over the general Vette drivers attitude.
    My father has one, He is 61 years old, he still acts like he is so cool when he drives it (once a month, if that) around town. he wont race me, because he says: "He doesnt want to embarass me" I have driven his car a few times, trust me, he would be the one who was embarassed. Its a Stock LS1, Auto.

But hey the Corvette is a great American symbol of Arogance. So more power to em.
    preston1980 on 2nd thought I rather spank your aviator

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by 99FRCtrochred View Post
    preston1980 on 2nd thought I rather spank your aviator
    Ha Ha`````` I hear ya.

pewter
    1999 camaro Z28

good kill

to those with z06's when we put in as much u paid for cars we'll run them

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    Ha Ha`````` I hear ya.
    i dont like you guys talking about spanking my late night squeeze. she is mine and we are in love

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

nice kill!!!! i did the same in nearly the same situation in my 99 nearly stock z vz a c5.........in your situation and mine as well the c5 was prolly an auto..and prolly without the performance rear axle........but maybe...def not 6 speed vettes though....there weight advantage and better aerodynamics should def make them slightly faster on the highway stock for stock

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60 View Post
    I had a little fun on the drive home from drill yesterday. I was in my Camaro heading home with a coworker who's staying at my place riding shot gun. A C5 vette pulled along side of us and hung there. So I dropped it down to 3rd at 65mph to see if he wanted to have some fun. He bit. I heard him nail it and I did the same. Being he hit it a split second before me, he got a little jump. But that was all he'd get because I actually came around him and had 3/4 to a full car length on him by 120! I couldn't freaking believe it. I guess he couldn't either cuz we lined up and did it again. We actually ran 3 times and I got him all 3 by the same amount! I was so pumped when I got home my hands were shaking. I told the wife about it and she just rolled her eyes. She thinks of racing as a completely immature thing. Oh well, it was fun.

2000 Z28 M6, TB Bypass, K&N filter, Descreened and Ported MAF, FRA, Royal Purple throughout the driveline, TR6 plugs (preparing for 100 shot)
    it is really interesting because the C5 weight 250lbs less, and they do dyno 300rwhp consistently. good race, I guess it was a driver's race,, whoever has the quicker response, btw with the mods u listed what u dyno?

pewter

6 speed vs auto with 273s DJ....than can DEF make the the diff and does...if the vette was a 6 speed im confident it would take more mods to keep up

I beat a c6 on the way to gym one nite, from 30s to 90s I had him 3/4 of a car length, next light he got all cocky, I just let him season in his arogance and did not even move, I let him get 6-7 cars ahead andwhile his back tires hoped and screeched, then I proceeded to get going on from the light. what's the point of feeding into his arogance,, I say,,
    I had you already, next!
    Last edited by djvaly; 11-25-2006 at 12:49 AM.

pewter

haha very nice...i have yet to race anything real exciting.......fastest car ive taken down is an 03 bmw m5 ...400 horse but i think there about 3800 lbs......so basicly like beating a stock 05-06 gto...beat him down pretty good....was uneventful..lol...i want a c6 or c5z06 under my belt

pretty much, when u beat a c6 then you know ur in the 12 sec club and there to stay,

NBM
    '00 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    it is really interesting because the C5 weight 250lbs less, and they do dyno 300rwhp consistently. good race, I guess it was a driver's race,, whoever has the quicker response, btw with the mods u listed what u dyno?
    I don't know what I dyno. I haven't got it on rollers yet. The Camaro has already been put away for the winter where it'll stay until sometime in 2008. I'll be in the sand box until then. I'm leaving in February.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information