Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

my cobra beat a zo6.....bad

This is a discussion on my cobra beat a zo6.....bad within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by preston1980 ha ha no, they were regular lenths. Every 3 feet is a car length, right? Or ...

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    ha ha
    no, they were regular lenths. Every 3 feet is a car length, right?
    Or is it 4 feet= car length
    cant remember.
    Ill just have to ask the loser of the race, you know, the VETTE. He had the best view.

you ever measure the length of a car? take some time and a tape measure and report back to us how long your car is.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by breakparts View Post
    If You Think 3 Feet Is A Car Length, You Are Overestimating Your Kill By Far---5 Car Lengths Then Turns Into 2 1/2 Cars---- About 6 Feet Is A Car Length Depending On The Car
    so, a car is only about 6 feet long?? you must have one of those clown cars then. refer to my above post and report back.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

ah, couldn't wait on you guys. just measured mine from tip to tail. 15 feet. even measured my employees saturn redline. wow, it's 15 feet as well.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

damn
    mods- suncoast creations hood with functional lt1 style airbox, ls6 intake, QTP longtube headers, QTP ORY, UMI SFC, Adj. LCA with relo brackets, UMI adj. panhard bar, Koni SA and strano springs,Torq Thrust M 17s 9.5 and 10.5 with nitto 555Rs, tuned by Frost
    Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    sometimes you get owned, sometimes you own.

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

i was just proving the point that 3 feet wasnt a car length ...i dont measure my car's length .....but thanks for clearing all this up

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

p.s......YOUR THE TOUCHY ADMINISTRATOR HUH......ALWAYS WARNING ME FOR SAYING BAD WORDS..............AND WHEN I SAID YOU SHOULD BE WARNED ....THAT WAS FUNNY CUZ YOU EVEN CLOWNED BACK........but whos this dude saying n20 and boost are for people who cant have real motors---YOUR TRIPPIN.....ive built hella big block chevys and fords-----buy a stock ls1 for hella cheap and put pistons and rods in her with a rebuild, and boost that fucker....you will be spanking lots of big blocks .....YAD DI DA MEAN!!!!

98' trans am

p.s......YOUR THE TOUCHY ADMINISTRATOR HUH......ALWAYS WARNING ME FOR SAYING BAD WORDS..............AND WHEN I SAID YOU SHOULD BE WARNED ....THAT WAS FUNNY CUZ YOU EVEN CLOWNED BACK........but whos this dude saying n20 and boost are for people who cant have real motors---YOUR TRIPPIN.....ive built hella big block chevys and fords-----buy a stock ls1 for hella cheap and put pistons and rods in her with a rebuild, and boost that fucker....you will be spanking lots of big blocks .....YAD DI DA MEAN!!!!
    lol dont tease mrr he's teh sex when it comes to admins

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

i was just proving the point that 3 feet wasnt a car length ...i dont measure my car's length .....but thanks for clearing all this up
    well, if you are going to 'prove' anything, then at least take the time to find out and use more realistic data next time.

i guess you last time out didn't teach you much. usually, i'm pretty easy to get along with. i'll clown around with the best of them. all within the rules. tell you what. i'll give you a break. not even give you an alert for this little outburst of deragatory wording. but, just like last time, come crying and complaining about how touchy i am, will net you another vist to the corner for being a bad boy. tone it down with the wording.

the only two things i ever ask out of this section. no bad words and no personal attacks. keep the ribbing of each other in fun.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    lol dont tease mrr he's teh sex when it comes to admins

i'm just a lowly super moderator. ed is afraid i'll take his place if he promoted me to admin.

(the statement above is a reference of how to make a 'friendly' jab at someone) i am SUPER moderator and i approve this message. vote for me this coming election.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    you ever measure the length of a car? take some time and a tape measure and report back to us how long your car is.
    Once again, I was being sarcastic, I know a car length is not 3 feet or 4 feet, I was trying to be funny, trying to be as funny as the guy who posted the matchbox car comment.

And remember, its not the length of your car, its how you lube it. (lame joke)

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by 1995chevelle? View Post
    Plain and simple fords sukk! they cant sukk enough air so FoMoCo blows them. nitros and blowers are for guys who cant afford real motors. I would like to have seen that race. i would have jumped in his car & cleaned ur clock. Ive seen Malibus & all kinda heavy cars beat 'vettes. just cuz u got a ford dont mean jack. just sum asshole cant drive. 1 more thing..... just cuz he chirped second dont mean jack, you ever pounded 400 ft lb. of torque to the pavement? O yeah u got a mustang so u pound like 310 ft.lb. torque....past a blower. congrats dude.
    Dude, I hear ya, Those Nitros and blowers are the only way anyone could ever beat a Monte Carlo. And I have actually "pounded" like 470 ft lbs of torque to the pavement, Every time I put the pedal down in my Ford, I just wish I could afford a "real" motor like you have!!
    I sure am glad you werent there, I would have hated for my "clock to be cleaned" Man are you cool!!

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Once again, I was being sarcastic, I know a car length is not 3 feet or 4 feet, I was trying to be funny, trying to be as funny as the guy who posted the matchbox car comment.

And remember, its not the length of your car, its how you lube it. (lame joke)
    ok, gotcha. kinda hard to figure that out on the internet.

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    ok, gotcha. kinda hard to figure that out on the internet.
    I will work on my jokes, and delivery, One day I will get laughs.
    Hopefully you will laugh with me, not at me. I just hope my next kill is a car that Ford and Gm guys both dislike, maybe a viper or supra? Ill go hunting right away and get back to you guys.

2009 Corvette ZO6

I will work on my jokes, and delivery, One day I will get laughs. Hopefully you will laugh with me, not at me. I just hope my next kill is a car that Ford and Gm guys both dislike, maybe a viper or supra? Ill go hunting right away and get back to you guys.
    Preston, I think people instantly developed a problem with your initial presentation. Saying you beat a ZO6, "bad", is one thing, but then adding that you thought that they were supposed to be fast is something entirely different...

I beat some guy in his GT40 on the street with my '92 Firebird a few weeks ago, worse than you beat that ZO6. Right off the line, I pulled, spooled, and just kept on pulling. Had quite a few car lenghts on him when it was all over.... but I would never imply that the GT40's aren't fast, I just happened to of had the faster car that day.

Either way, good kill.

Edit: By the way, sweet avatar.
    Last edited by Street Lethal; 11-05-2006 at 06:52 AM.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Preston, I think people instantly developed a problem with your initial presentation. Saying you beat a ZO6, "bad", is one thing, but then adding that you thought that they were supposed to be fast is something entirely different...

I beat some guy in his GT40 on the street with my '92 Firebird a few weeks ago, worse than you beat that ZO6. Right off the line, I pulled, spooled, and just kept on pulling. Had quite a few car lenghts on him when it was all over.... but I would never imply that the GT40's aren't fast, I just happened to of had the faster car that day.

Either way, good kill.

Edit: By the way, sweet avatar.
    you mean ford GT???becuase the ford GT40 is the older car the 164ish-168...but i think i know what your talking about man tell me about your 92' if you can beat a 505hp gt gm power

2009 Corvette ZO6

you mean ford GT???becuase the ford GT40 is the older car the 164ish-168...but i think i know what your talking about man tell me about your 92' if you can beat a 505hp gt gm power
    I always refer to them as the GT40, quite frankly because that's what they really are. For those familar with Central New Jersey, it happened coming back from Green Brook, over on Route 22. I doubt the guy really let loose on her from the dig, but he mashed on it when he realized that I was game. Might have been closer had he launched the right way, but my '92 now runs low to mid 11's, so I doubt even a good driver would have caught me. Don't get me wrong, had we kept going to top speed, he would have flew right by me...

My '92 is nothing out of the ordinary. Buick 3.8 Turbo swap, six speed... with 3.55 cogs. Car came with a Mufflex exhaust, so I adapted it. Weight is now close to 3000-lbs (w/out driver). Stock heads have been worked over prior to install, along with a custom camshaft. It's honestly been a real bear to tune though.

98' trans am

nice. yea it sucks GULF wouldnt allow ford to use the gt40 name..but i guess its height isnt 40in anymore anyways so its pointless to call it that

if I put a supercharger on my TA, the Cobras will be a dust particle in my rear mirrow.
    I respect all muscle cars, even some of the "rice" but hey we have to be competitive.. keeps the blood flowing

2009 Corvette ZO6

but i guess its height isnt 40in anymore anyways so its pointless to call it that...
    In retrospect, the same could be said about many other automobiles that are out there, having little significance to their original construction...

The '87 Hurst 442 for instance doesn't really have anything in common with it's earlier 60's predecessor (case in point, the latter's anemic cubic inch displaced Chevy engine), but that doesn't stop everyone from referring to them as the Olds "442"...

When you hear "442", you think of a big cubed (Olds inspired engine) muscle car, not just a 4 barrel, 4-speed and dual exhaust, because that acronym can actually be applied to a lot of other car makes as well, for that matter....

Edit: Spelling
    Last edited by Street Lethal; 11-07-2006 at 10:31 AM.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    In retrospect, the same could be said about many other automobiles that are out there, having little significance to their original construction...

The '87 Hurst 442 for instance doesn't really have anything in common with it's earlier 60's predecessor (case in point, the latter's anemic cubic inch displaced Chevy engine), but that doesn't stop everyone from referring to them as the Olds "442"...

When you hear "442", you think of a big cubed (Olds inspired engine) muscle car, not just a 4 barrel, 4-speed and dual exhaust, because that acronym can actually be applied to a lot of other car makes as well, for that matter....

Edit: Spelling

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information