Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My car is undefeated !

This is a discussion on My car is undefeated ! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am I have beat 2 sport bikes and tied one. Everyone should have handed me ...

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    I have beat 2 sport bikes and tied one. Everyone should have handed me my ass, but they were dumb asses that didn't know how to drive. The one that I tied was by suprise to him because he thought he had me let off, look back for me and I was right next to him and he got on it and couldn't pull away, that one was a cbr600. The ones I beat were a ninja 900, and a yamaha with custom paint that looked to be 900ish. I took that yamaha easy through the corners and down a nice straight streatch, to which should not have happened. Most people with sport bikes do not know how to ride. So yes it is possiable to beat the rider. No way if they are good though!
    The fastest car/bike does not always win. The 2nd bike I raced we stopped at a red light and we talked till the light changed. He said he has had his bike up to 180 mph. I told him if the red light had not caught us he would have passed me. The SS is governed @ 162 mph as we all know. I cant compete with 180 mph but when we were racing till we stopped I was ahead. I dont lie EVER about what happens on the street.

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

haha he raced from 50 to 70mph. buy the time those poor guys on the bikes noticed him flooring it the race was over. this guy is a joke

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by random-strike View Post
    haha he raced from 50 to 70mph. buy the time those poor guys on the bikes noticed him flooring it the race was over. this guy is a joke
    RACES STARTED AT 50-70 MPH.... 1st bike kicked it beside me same time I did.....2nd bike come up behind me already in the gas.....next time maybe I can get their phone number so you can call and verify the race

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by y2k roadster View Post
    On a side note, I just love these "I'm undefeated" threads. Wow so you are undefeated rrgray8, wow. That long post you made about being smarter...hmmmm, you are still illigally street racing! Oh and being 41, thats great but that doesn't necessarilly mean that you know more than people. Most of the people that throw up these threads are undefeated by choice. I'm sure that there have been times where you could have run a faster car, but chose not to for fear of hurting that undefeated record
    you have 23 posts...wow I can tell u know everbody on here well.....i have raced everthing that has pulled up, go back and read I KNOW THERE ARE FASTER CARS

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I would love to see the amusement on a C5 or Supra drivers face if you asked them to follow you into the curves...you would lose worse in the curves then in a straight line race against either of those cars even if they were bone stock
    I would turn a smile into a frown if they cant drive...last I checked u still gotta drive not matter how much hp u got.....not unless u got a knight rider car lol

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Your car does not have 375hp, maybe you should you do some research or just ask all of these nice people on this board

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

What kind of bike is it? You have to realize dude that you are going to get flamed pretty bad if you are stating that a stock LS1 Fbody is beating "racing bikes" as you put it. If you were racing even a 600...he would have put a football field on you! They trap high 120's in the quarter and your stock LS1 will trap around 105-108. So, you can see why you are getting flamed. Just say what bike and people will probably leave you alone!
    did not race 1/4

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    ta , z28 do 290rwhp stock 345hp,... ws6 and ss do 300-310rwhp upto 360hp.
    it's been noted all over the board.. go look at the sticky notes on the general forum. it's not my opinion.. it's fact.. but yeah not 375 at crank..
    I did not post 375 here at LS1. Did at car domain because I had a lid ordered but changed my mind. With a lid it would be close to 375 at the crank. I dont go to car domain anymore but will change it to make some happy

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

What kind of bike is it? You have to realize dude that you are going to get flamed pretty bad if you are stating that a stock LS1 Fbody is beating "racing bikes" as you put it. If you were racing even a 600...he would have put a football field on you! They trap high 120's in the quarter and your stock LS1 will trap around 105-108. So, you can see why you are getting flamed. Just say what bike and people will probably leave you alone!
    I have no idea what kind of bikes they were.....they were the racing syle ones the 2nd guy said he has had his up 2 180 mph

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

i doubt that they were what they said because like i said befor, any modern streetbike will destroy a stock SS even if the bike had a shitty rider

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    It looks like rrgray8 has never raced anything really that fast. The cars and bikes dont have discriptions on years and models so how do we know how fast they are?
    I know one thing I could not out run ....thats your mouth....i was racing when u were in diapers boy

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

im just stating facts that were not pointed out
    -models and years of the cars
    -kinds of ''racing bikes''

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

i know this thats why i called BS on beating the bikes
    o my i guess bikes rule and they are undefeated never ever lose to a car....man ss is as good as sold getting me a bike

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

hmm. ok, not gonna argue if you say so, terrain and curves may be a factor
    u r the sweet one on here

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

i doubt that they were what they said because like i said befor, any modern streetbike will destroy a stock SS even if the bike had a shitty rider
    u r 18 , live a little and get back with me

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    u r the sweet one on here
    heheheh, wasn't there so i can't say too much. lot of things in theory are possible but real life factors like weather, drive terrain makeup, curves, driver experience make some difference to skew the theoretical argument.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

heheheh, wasn't there so i can't say too much. lot of things in theory are possible but real life factors like weather, drive terrain makeup, curves, driver experience make some difference to skew the theoretical argument.
    I would just drop it and move on but I am always honest and tell it just like it happen about my racing stories. I remeber one time when I was working in a retail store I told my dept manager about out running the cops. A few hours later they arrested me on my job lol. Later that week @ work the dept manager said randy anything u ever tell me again about racing I will believe you. I know the facts in the end thats all that matters.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

man please just read some real numbers. I understand this whole "theoretical" crap that you guys are saying, but just look up these TOP modern production street bikes. just google them
    I dont own a bike right now i own a F-Body, but ive rode many street bikes and i have worked in a Honda, Yamaha, and Kawaski dealership for two years now.
    These are some of the fastest bikes in the world

-kawasaki ZX14
    -kawasaki ZX10
    -kawasaki zx636
    -yamaha R1
    -yamaha R6
    -honda CBR1000RR
    -Honda CBR600RR
    -Suzuki gsxr 1300 hayabusa
    -Suzuki gsxr 1000
    -Suzuki gsxr 750
    -Suzuki gsxr 600

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

All those bikes beat us fellow stock/semistock f-bodies in EVERY category 0-60, 0-100, 0-150, braking, cornering... i wish it wasnt true sometimes but it is

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    I did not post 375 here at LS1. Did at car domain because I had a lid ordered but changed my mind. With a lid it would be close to 375 at the crank. I dont go to car domain anymore but will change it to make some happy
    you are a * joke.

your ls1 comes stock with 375 crank hp or more.

you're going to lose almost 100hp through the drivetrain on your car. everyone dyno's their stock ls1s around 295-330hp at the wheels.

if it isnt already obvious this guy is a joke go look at this picture.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information