Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

My car is undefeated !

This is a discussion on My car is undefeated ! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by rrgray8 no guess again da.....last bike I raced I was going 60 mph when he ran up ...

Black
    2001 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by rrgray8 View Post
    no guess again da.....last bike I raced I was going 60 mph when he ran up on me I stayed about 6 lenghts ahead of him. Last I looked I was going 120 mph. When we stopped at a red light he said he hit 130 mph. I am sorry if your z28 is not that fast.

you're full of shit.

racing 250s and 1980s 500s

my z28 isnt stock so theoretically its faster than yours.

monkey

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by random-strike View Post
    you're full of shit.

monkey
    If you continue to cuss me on here you will be banned.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by random-strike View Post
    you're full of shit.

monkey
    2001 Camaro z28 - stock, w/ exhaust wow how did you afford all those mods ???

To make a long story short the cops turned around on me one night and I turned off the road where I lived on that is 25-35 mph curves for a few miles with one part that is not a staight but if u drive it right u can hit some good speed. I saw the cops headlights only one time. Right where I lived at is the part where u can get on it really good before a 25 mph curve. I hit the curve going 85 mph went sideways a few times before I got it under control. Left the cop out of site never saw him again. A good driver can take a slower car and beat a faster car been there done that. By the way the car I was driving was a 1982 2.2 Dodge Charger that the top speed was maybe 115 mph. Not sure because the spedo only went to 85 mph. I am 41 now would not do something like that today. Was 17 then, but I can still wheel the Camaro if I want 2. That just one true stories of many things I have done. More careful today. More cops on the road and stiffer fines and really dont want to die in a car. Thats why no mods. 162 mph is plenty fast 4 me. If you want 400 hp+ thats great. I dont disrepect people on here for what they want for their car would be nice to get that in return. But if u r going to dish it out to me get ready 4 some back. Talking bout the other people not u.
    iz all good mate, it's good to see you got rid of the appetite of running from cops. the cops cars are much better nowadays plus they got their grids system and perimeter areas, they would corner you in minutes,,, just watch court tv. hehhe.. but yeah iz cool if you wanna keep it stock.. u can still beat 90% of cars out there...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

rrgray8 im sorry but your not going to beat any "racing" street bikes unless they were a Ninja 250 ex or a 500 ninja and those two are NOT racing bikes they are low quility, slow sport bikes that run 14 second 1/4 mile times. ANY modern 600cc sport bike will walk you at ANY speed anytime when your stock or slightly modded

Oh and the last car i beat was a 2001 SS w/ a m6 and a flowmaster

My mods are
    -LT headers w/ no cats into a flowmaster muffler
    -Welded SFC
    -SLP lid w/ K&N filter
    -Pro 5.0 shifter

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

rrgray8 your car does NOT have 375hp like your cardomain page says. STOCK 01 SS's came with 325hp

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    rrgray8 your car does NOT have 375hp like your cardomain page says. STOCK 01 SS's came with 325hp
    350-360 hp.. GM underrated LS1 ta and maros...

Stay tuned...literally

more power would be great but there is always someting faster....I can always say follow me to the curves then its a drivers race

I would love to see the amusement on a C5 or Supra drivers face if you asked them to follow you into the curves...you would lose worse in the curves then in a straight line race against either of those cars even if they were bone stock

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

like I said they did NOT come with 375 hp anyway you look at it. even if you believe GM underrated them by that much djvaly

Stay tuned...literally

no guess again da.....last bike I raced I was going 60 mph when he ran up on me I stayed about 6 lenghts ahead of him. Last I looked I was going 120 mph. When we stopped at a red light he said he hit 130 mph. I am sorry if your z28 is not that fast.

What kind of bike is it? You have to realize dude that you are going to get flamed pretty bad if you are stating that a stock LS1 Fbody is beating "racing bikes" as you put it. If you were racing even a 600...he would have put a football field on you! They trap high 120's in the quarter and your stock LS1 will trap around 105-108. So, you can see why you are getting flamed. Just say what bike and people will probably leave you alone!

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    like I said they did NOT come with 375 hp anyway you look at it. even if you beleave GM underrated them
    ta , z28 do 290rwhp stock 345hp,... ws6 and ss do 300-310rwhp upto 360hp.
    it's been noted all over the board.. go look at the sticky notes on the general forum. it's not my opinion.. it's fact.. but yeah not 375 at crank..

Stay tuned...literally

Actually, the 01 and up fbodies dyno 300-310. The 98-00 ones generally dyno a little bit lower. The SS and WS6 gains are not really any different on a dyno...maybe a couple more HP because they have a 3 inch catback as opposed to a 2.5 inch catback. The ram air makes no difference because, well, the car isn't moving forward!

Quote Originally Posted by y2k roadster View Post
    Actually, the 01 and up fbodies dyno 300-310. The 98-00 ones generally dyno a little bit lower. The SS and WS6 gains are not really any different on a dyno...maybe a couple more HP because they have a 3 inch catback as opposed to a 2.5 inch catback. The ram air makes no difference because, well, the car isn't moving forward!
    yah, 01+ are ws6 and ss most of the times=300-310rwhp, then ta, z28 usually the 98-00 at around 290rwhp... it varies as the slp ws6 package is optional on 98-00.. and ls6 intake manifold as optional for those yrs.. but yeah, u have the right idea down
    u may see 2-3rwhp gain if u got cai or ram air pckge and they do the jet fans in front of the car @ dyno shop.

Stay tuned...literally

On a side note, I just love these "I'm undefeated" threads. Wow so you are undefeated rrgray8, wow. That long post you made about being smarter...hmmmm, you are still illigally street racing! Oh and being 41, thats great but that doesn't necessarilly mean that you know more than people. Most of the people that throw up these threads are undefeated by choice. I'm sure that there have been times where you could have run a faster car, but chose not to for fear of hurting that undefeated record

On a side note, I just love these "I'm undefeated" threads. Wow so you are undefeated rrgray8, wow. That long post you made about being smarter...hmmmm, you are still illigally street racing! Oh and being 41, thats great but that doesn't necessarilly mean that you know more than people. Most of the people that throw up these threads are undefeated by choice. I'm sure that there have been times where you could have run a faster car, but chose not to for fear of hurting that undefeated record
    hehehehe

Stay tuned...literally

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    yah, 01+ are ws6 and ss most of the times=300-310rwhp, then ta, z28 usually the 98-00 at around 290rwhp... it varies as the slp ws6 package is optional on 98-00.. and ls6 intake manifold as optional for those yrs.. but yeah, u have the right idea down

Ummm, the 01 and up f cars all came with the LS6 intake. THAT is why they dyno more. I have seen plenty of non WS6/SS 01 and up cars dyno the same! The LS6 manifold was not optional for 98-00...

Ummm, the 01 and up f cars all came with the LS6 intake. THAT is why they dyno more. I have seen plenty of non WS6/SS 01 and up cars dyno the same! The LS6 manifold was not optional for 98-00...
    i know bout the 01+.. yah ls6 was not an option 98-00, but the ws6 was for sure 98-00
    i meant one could optionally mod it. ls6 intake. but yeah not from factory option..

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

It looks like rrgray8 has never raced anything really that fast. The cars and bikes dont have discriptions on years and models so how do we know how fast they are?

550cc bikes and up do mid 11s to 10s @ 1/4 mi... so it's like racing c6 z06+
    hmmmm being stock? i need some serious bolts on to beat a bike like above or stock c6 or stock c6 z06...

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

i know this thats why i called BS on beating the bikes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information