Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

my bird vs cocky c5z06

so im driving down interstate 20 minding my own business and i happen to glance up at the rearview mirror and i can see this yellow dash comin in and out of traffic catchin up to me FAST... noticed it was a c5 vette but didnt pay much attention, so i just reach down to grab my phone and then i hear him pull up beside me so i look over and its a rich lookin guy and his hott blonde girlfriend lookin over at me while he is annoyingly bouncing it off the rev limiter in my open window and actin all cocky like" i got a vette and you got a trans am you aint shit" so i figured what the hell and i motioned my hand to see if he wanted to go and he nodded and without honkin or nothin he just took off so im like well alright so i slam it down into 2nd and bury the throttle at 55mph as he gets about a half car jump on me and i reel him back in and pull a couple of lengths on him then shut it down about 120 because of traffic as i slow back down to the speed limit he comes drivin by and i just smile real big and he gives me a WTF look and takes the next exit.

made my day
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

red
    2000 camaro ss

why wouldn't you pay any attentoin to the c5 zo6 ballin on interstate? that is what i drive around for. . .i dont see how that could possibly be annoying but, nice job.

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

thats my goal

My buddy has a black C5 Z06 and its tuned with mid length headers, his best run was 12.45, usually he runs 12.50's-60's....everyone we hang out with thinks his car is so much faster than mine, I got mine 6 months ago and the first month I took it to the track and ran 13.08 on first run....that was very fast 4 me, im used to old 350 chevys with double hump heads runnin high 13's in a 68 camaro...well it was stock and before I ran it I put a slp lid on and hooker muffler,msd plug wires...it ran 13.08 first run street tires with 2.0 60 ft...after that 3rd gear was fried I have a 2001 WS6 6spd....well in the last 5 months my tranny was built by D&D hardened everything, they said my gears were even all bad so i had hardened gears installed along with the shift forks and all, I got a spec stage 2 clutch, also took the junk exhaust off and am installing long tubed and non catted y-pipe....I should easily be able to run 12.40's-50's now shouldnt I?.....I heard u pick up 4-5 tenths with a cat delete and long tubes, oh and its getting dyno tuned...I just wanna show people my car dont need much to hang with or beat my buddys bolton Z06......

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    why wouldn't you pay any attentoin to the c5 zo6 ballin on interstate? that is what i drive around for. . .i dont see how that could possibly be annoying but, nice job.
    i didnt pay ,much attention because i dont like to race around in traffic ya know but decided to anyway... and yes i go out stalkin people for runs too oh and it was annoying because he could have just gave a friendly rev or too but he was like ba ba ba ba ba aba bababbababababa baba bababababababababababba in my window like he was tryin to blow it up lmao

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    My buddy has a black C5 Z06 and its tuned with mid length headers, his best run was 12.45, usually he runs 12.50's-60's....everyone we hang out with thinks his car is so much faster than mine, I got mine 6 months ago and the first month I took it to the track and ran 13.08 on first run....that was very fast 4 me, im used to old 350 chevys with double hump heads runnin high 13's in a 68 camaro...well it was stock and before I ran it I put a slp lid on and hooker muffler,msd plug wires...it ran 13.08 first run street tires with 2.0 60 ft...after that 3rd gear was fried I have a 2001 WS6 6spd....well in the last 5 months my tranny was built by D&D hardened everything, they said my gears were even all bad so i had hardened gears installed along with the shift forks and all, I got a spec stage 2 clutch, also took the junk exhaust off and am installing long tubed and non catted y-pipe....I should easily be able to run 12.40's-50's now shouldnt I?.....I heard u pick up 4-5 tenths with a cat delete and long tubes, oh and its getting dyno tuned...I just wanna show people my car dont need much to hang with or beat my buddys bolton Z06......
    yea dont let ur punk ass friends let ou down bout your car vs his lol. he will get his stompin eventually. and yes if you can drive those times seem within your range... but highway and track are a diff story, you might can run close times with him at the track but on the highway i can almost promise you hes gonna pull you good ESPCIALLY with his tune and exhaust..

NBM
    99 TA

shoulda banged his gf... or at least got pics for us perverted people.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    shoulda banged his gf... or at least got pics for us perverted people.
    no shit... lmao she sure was smilin and laughin whenever i was passin him

COCKBLOCK on his car

red
    2000 camaro ss

i burned up a z0 from a stop one time. old ass man, im talkin old with young blonde in car. my car is faster than a z0 to begin with, even a bolt on z0, but this man couldn't drive for shit either. i could tell it was stock. i let him launch first so he would get full effect of me blastin by smilin at his girl. he wound her window up as she smiled back. . .
    2000 red ss: >2" drop, koni adjustables 'n 275 s-compounds all way around, giant brakes, dynatech LT's, borla catback (no plate), t56, tubular everything, HARD TOP, caged, "stock" heads 'n a mean cam. -2* front camber.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

i burned up a z0 from a stop one time. old ass man, im talkin old with young blonde in car. my car is faster than a z0 to begin with, even a bolt on z0, but this man couldn't drive for shit either. i could tell it was stock. i let him launch first so he would get full effect of me blastin by smilin at his girl. he wound her window up as she smiled back. . .

NBM
    1998 Z-28

Nice kill, I drive around for no reason just to find nice cars like that to run

08 Mustang GT/CS Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 traded

nice kill! always nice to see a local on here! Maybe I'll come across ya and let ya try to beat my ass in my slow lil pony one day!

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

yeah Ive seen some nice cars out on 20, never had a vette try to race with me, some euros and ricers, thats about it

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    yeah Ive seen some nice cars out on 20, never had a vette try to race with me, some euros and ricers, thats about it
    that's about all i see around my way. young ricers w/ rich parents equate to field day for me.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 02WS6dream View Post
    nice kill! always nice to see a local on here! Maybe I'll come across ya and let ya try to beat my ass in my slow lil pony one day!
    im sure youll see me sometime cuz ill probably be workin in tyler. id like to meet up just to take a look at your car, she looks purty

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

that's about all i see around my way. young ricers w/ rich parents equate to field day for me.
    haha yep, same day before the zo6 race i had 2 punks in a LOUD black turbo jetta try to mess with me by revin up and speedin up and slowin and shit so finally they drop back and try to get me on about 100 mph fly by as im goin about 75 and when the get to about my back bumper im like

i grad 3rd and just LEAVE them sitting still, as i slow back down they eventually catch up and i see his buddy laughing and ripping on him

Black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    so im driving down interstate 20 minding my own business and i happen to glance up at the rearview mirror and i can see this yellow dash comin in and out of traffic catchin up to me FAST... noticed it was a c5 vette but didnt pay much attention, so i just reach down to grab my phone and then i hear him pull up beside me so i look over and its a rich lookin guy and his hott blonde girlfriend lookin over at me while he is annoyingly bouncing it off the rev limiter in my open window and actin all cocky like" i got a vette and you got a trans am you aint shit" so i figured what the hell and i motioned my hand to see if he wanted to go and he nodded and without honkin or nothin he just took off so im like well alright so i slam it down into 2nd and bury the throttle at 55mph as he gets about a half car jump on me and i reel him back in and pull a couple of lengths on him then shut it down about 120 because of traffic as i slow back down to the speed limit he comes drivin by and i just smile real big and he gives me a WTF look and takes the next exit.

made my day

Don't you love that feeling??? LOL..thats exactly how i felt after i beat my first Z06....his face was priceless...LOL..and now his G/F will never respect his car again...haha....

08 Mustang GT/CS Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 traded

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    im sure youll see me sometime cuz ill probably be workin in tyler. id like to meet up just to take a look at your car, she looks purty
    sure thing! thanks! You go to Jville high school? One of my best friends from high school just started teaching spanish there this year.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 02WS6dream View Post
    sure thing! thanks! You go to Jville high school? One of my best friends from high school just started teaching spanish there this year.
    naw man i graduated early.. you got to ut tyler tho right?

10's N/A

I'm assuming the C5 Z's you guys are talking about beating up on in your "modded" cars are stock right? I would think so, considering a C5 Z with a skilled driver should pull 12.40's at 115-117 right out of the box in the right elements.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Dream and I both do

Thread Information