Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red
    1999 Camaro SS(LS6 Swap)

Thumbs up my 99 camaro SS VS 2002 Mustang GT supercharged(10psi)

I was leaving work on a friday afternoon and i just looked to my right and me and a guy driving a gt made eye contact, and i saw him jump into his car real fast and i new he was coming after me. So i looked in my rear veiw mirrior and he was a coming trying to catch me, so i slowed down cause i said a GT can't take me< When he got beside me i heared a wineing sound and i said oh shit it's supercharged( i'm going to get my ass handed to me) but he pulled up and said want to race and i said helllll yea, so we caught the red light and he was a 5speed and i'm an a4, so we staged both cars and gooooooooooooo!!! we were almost side by side through ever gear up to about 90mph and i had HIM only by a half a car, i was screaming i was so happy. So we pulled over beacuse he wanted to se what i had under the hood, so we pulled over but i would no show him. he was a good sport, well that my story, tell me what u think

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Silly stangs, i have raced a couple turboed and S/C stangs and im not impressed, those are with kits, if you do you own they can be impressive cars, my girlfirends cousin is only pushing 12psi and hes making 600+rwhp, although his motor is also built, made 380rwhp without the turbo.good race, im always glad to see when people would just say oh a supercharged v8 against a v8, the supercharged v8 would win, glad to see your putting the ford guys in there place.

Red
    1999 Camaro SS(LS6 Swap)

Thanks alot, i have a ZO6 motor swap but i was still worried,ha ha , i have never had my car dynoed before what do think i'm pussing?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If its a stock z06 like 350-360rwhp is what i would say

Red
    1999 Camaro SS(LS6 Swap)

I have port polished tb and 3.73 gears,maf,yank 3300 stall and tune.
    The gt said he had 410rwhp, how could i have beaten him twice? A4 vs 5speed

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

nice run....good kill, i love a close race like that....way to smash on the GT

Black

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Silly stangs, i have raced a couple turboed and S/C stangs and im not impressed, those are with kits, if you do you own they can be impressive cars, my girlfirends cousin is only pushing 12psi and hes making 600+rwhp, although his motor is also built, made 380rwhp without the turbo.good race, im always glad to see when people would just say oh a supercharged v8 against a v8, the supercharged v8 would win, glad to see your putting the ford guys in there place.
    supposedly my ex is getting 'sponsored' on a sts kit for her 2000 GT.....whatta waste of a turbo kit

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yeah it will make 400rwhp if shes lucky lol

Black

Yeah it will make 400rwhp if shes lucky lol
    dotn know all the details since we're not exactly on good terms but i hear thats the plan...i laugh at that when i'm making right at that with just a cam and tune and NO nitrous....

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Nice kill, thats Ford racing for you

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

You're making 450+ rwhp. Fords are all slow. LSxs are touched by god and the only thing that could possibly be any better than an LSx is a newer LSx. Fords need forced induction to compete, and even then they have a hard time keeping up. Z06s are the pinnacle of automotive performance. No make of LSx vehicle except for a Corvette ever sold worth a damn, and that's why they are therefore no longer produced.

Guess which is the only sentence above that's true?

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

people think the Earth spins because of gravitational forces....completely wrong......there is an LS1 in the core of the planet that is causing the spin....a few have been put in space to move the planets around the sun too

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol ok so a mustang GT sold more, who stock for stock would win in a race? And the pre 99s are ugly as hell, the most being the foxbody, yes they sold more, but its always the ugliest whores who get the most action mainly cause they will do the jobs no other girls want to. like you my friend.

Im also so sad that ever dumbass high school kid and ever girl going off to college doesnt have my car. Im not mad the stang sold more, it justs mean my car is more rare and once again better than yours. hey didnt the stang also outsell any lambo or Mcclaren, oops i guess it must be a better performance car than those aswell. You prove nothing in that statement other than your a dumbass with a college girls car with some turbos slapped on it. Good game Vanilla ice who bothered to spawn you. They should feel very guilty for creating the redneck piece of shit which is you
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 08-28-2007 at 07:04 PM.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    You're making 450+ rwhp. Fords are all slow. LSxs are touched by god and the only thing that could possibly be any better than an LSx is a newer LSx. Fords need forced induction to compete, and even then they have a hard time keeping up. Z06s are the pinnacle of automotive performance. No make of LSx vehicle except for a Corvette ever sold worth a damn, and that's why they are therefore no longer produced.

Guess which is the only sentence above that's true?
    this guy i mean lol

Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

Good game Vanilla ice who bothered to spawn you
    LOL

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Oh, this is fun! I like your internet tough-guy routine. Let's E-fight!

Lol ok so a mustang GT sold more, who stock for stock would win in a race?
    03+Cobra.... Don't you hate how mustang guys always have that trump card..... I love it! (yeah, I know you said GT - cry about it)

And the pre 99s are ugly as hell
    swap "the pre 99s" with "All modern camaros",
    the most being the foxbody, yes they sold more, but its always the ugliest whores who get the most action mainly cause they will do the jobs no other girls want to. like you my friend.
    I wouldn't know... Girls ask me for a ride - don't need to pay your whores. It's also nice to know that the fox-body was faster than its chevy/pontiac rivals, sold for less, and still has the largest aftermarket of any model production car in history.

Im also so sad that ever dumbass high school kid and ever girl going off to college doesnt have my car. Im not mad the stang sold more, it justs mean my car is more rare and once again better than yours.
    Now that is an intelligent comment! haha, keep 'em coming.

hey didnt the stang also outsell any lambo or Mcclaren, oops i guess it must be a better performance car than those aswell.
    Yeah, though when their cars go out of production it isn't because people don't want them.

You prove nothing in that statement other than your a dumbass with a college girls car with some turbos slapped on it.
    I wish. That would make for more conversation starters. It's been a long time since fox-body mustangs were driven by a lot of college chicks.

Good game Vanilla ice who bothered to spawn you.
    This some kind of thug speak, or did you just miss that part of your education?
    They should feel very guilty for creating the redneck piece of shit which is you
    Wow, I never thought a guy driving a camaro would call me a redneck. Ignorance explains both your comments and your lack of ability to write a coherent sentence.

Chris

Silver
    2002 Firebird Formula

cris dude cut it out... girls dont ask you for rides please fool your mustangs but ugly all of the f bods get the girls ooo and the 03 cobra BLackbird biatch... berger...intimidator...hugger just a couple check them out its all about GM not fords slow pos

Silver
    2002 Firebird Formula

ooo and if that doesnt shut the cobra up the blue devil vette will... even the z06

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullit1972 View Post
    cris dude cut it out... girls dont ask you for rides please fool your mustangs but ugly
    Yeah....lol....you're right about that. I mean, I like the way that the fox looks, but most girls don't. About girls, I wasn't talking about the fox .
    Last edited by Chris Arnold; 08-29-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    '97 Corvette: bone-stock 13.2@108
    '91 Mustang LX: GT42-76 powered 331.
    '90 GMC Suburban: Big daddy 'burban!

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Puhleeze! I love corvettes, but that argument is weak. Chevy needs a 70k two-seater to "shut the cobra up?"

Thread Information