Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MY 01 402ci SS camaro vs terminator vs gt500 with video

This is a discussion on MY 01 402ci SS camaro vs terminator vs gt500 with video within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by dennis ss Hey redneck, you have no chance against packy. I've seen his car run personally and ...

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    Hey redneck, you have no chance against packy. I've seen his car run personally and he can back up what he says, can you? I don't care if you have a 1000 hp, if your car is not set up right it doesn't matter. Your better off sticking to roll racing you tool. Why wait to run? Is because your full of B.S. about your shelby? You know shelby badges on a GT doesn't give it 550 hp right. Also if you could afford a nice vette you would polish it too, its called taking care and pride of what you own. Anyway, shut your mouth and run packy.
    The intercooler was ripped up that night as well as our last trip to the track. He still managed a 10.

Oh and, Redneck, you are a douche!

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Red Neck View Post
    Ran out of time.

First Packy, power at the tire is where it counts. If you had 1000 at the crank and some trans (theoretically) that pulled it down to 500 at the tire, you are only going to run times for a 500 rwhp car. You would think such a hot shot driver such as your self would know that. It's all physics, Packy. A 550 rwhp car with a street trans, axle, gear, tires....will not beat a similar setup with 650 at the tire. Aint happenin.

That's a fact.

Now maybe in Wonderland.

Yeah, I aint never been on a track. I only made two passes with the Kenne Bell on my 03 before I sold it. I almost wrecked both passes at Rockingham. Turned out I did not have enough air in my tires. I held the throttle till I was about to cross the center. Still made a 11.13 at 131 getting clean off the throttle in third gear.

I had one of the highest HP 03's with the stock unported Eaton making over 500 SAE with the pulley combination I was running. That is because of the intercooler system I designed. It picked up 30 rwhp SAE dyno proven. With my setup my 03 made a little over 470 at the tire. Installed my IC system and made over 500.

I'm working on my GT500 right now. I have a friend who works for one of the top Crafstman Trucks in NASCAR. I'm taking my I/C shown in the photo below for some work and then I'll take my lower intake for porting, a few other mods and setup for some blow along with my IC system. I have the entire intake assembly off the engine. I'll shoot a couple of pics since you think I'm a liar.

You'll need 800 at the tire by the time I'm done Packy. Yeah, I know, you have an auto that hurts your rwhp but you got it at the crank so yeah, you can beat me.

I want to see some time slips. Better yet, show me a link to a post you made in the past where you posted some times up so I can see a time stamp for proof. Imean, all I read is "I'll meet you here, I'll meet you there, I'll whoop you"........................You would think such a track rat would say, "Well, on 26 inch ET Streets I run 10.90 at 124 mph with a 1.42 sixty foot". All I see is talk. My 03 with a good set of tires would have butt raped your TA. Look at that torque, 550. I was running as much timing as I could with the cooler intake. It ran the fastest pass at a FFW event at Richmond with the Eaton, 11.31 on a 100 degree day Packy.

Unless you can run 9's, you better stay off the track when I'm on it. Like I said, I just bought the dang thing, I'm working on it and I will call your bluff. You would also think someone who lived in NC and knows all the tracks would know most are closed for the winter. NC is a big state Packy. You aint been on 1 out of 20 in NC.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Nice 11 second slip boy! My 04 Cobra would wipe the floor with your old '03 and your 2010 GT 500, but since it resides 20 minutes north of Amsterdam we will leave that one out of this.

My '99 Trans Am which many people on this site have seen at various times since I have had it.

Here is the slip from MIR:

Here is the video from the MIR slip:

Patiently awaiting the next beratement from Redneck "Master of the 11 sec Eaton Cobras". Look at 43 sec and 5:03 on the link. Oh yeah at 3:00 is my spray pass too BTW.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetU2OxdmUM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetU2OxdmUM[/ame]

This is a few weeks ago when I was home for some family time in nice warm and muggy Florida.

Slip:

Video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF36iMppZDw[/ame]

Dyno from Nov. 2006 in NC

Dyno from May 2010 in FL - Make sure you check the temperature and humidity on this one...

I believe there is your proof. Now, I would like to go dig up all of the other timeslips and stuff to prove to you that I have an 11 year old LS1 F-Body, but I am busy packing to fly to the US tomorrow so i can come hassle you in NC with my LS1. Even to this day I am that guy who will chase you down for a race just like I used to when I first bought the car and whooped up on all you boys with the 99 & 01 Cobra's! Have I been beat damn skippy but it is all in good fun and just makes you wanna go faster. I see that you are still hung up on the whole GM sucks thing though. I got over that a long time ago even before I bought my Cobra.

I have visited most of the tracks from the southeast and out towards the western part of NC. They all stay open during the winter and run on Sundays mostly with a brief break in January. Maybe that isn't the case out around Charlotte area tracks but the Central and Eastern tracks stayed open most of the year when I lived there.

So I guess I am going to have to wait until your car is running 9's before you will bring it to the track then is that correct? I damn sure know that it won't run a 10 or let alone a 9 second pass right now or you would be posting about it and not your old 2003 Cobra. Grow up kid. It looks like you are pretty creative with your ideas but you have yet to perform in your GT 500 so until then zip the lips or control the fingers clown. Be careful the last person that claimed he ran 9's on me didn't fare so well... There is a search option on this site as well. You can use it and find my time stamped posts yourself.
    Last edited by Packy; 12-15-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: edited for content

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Click for full size

You are right I have nuthin on your ghetto ass desk with some old ass technology computer and phone sitting there. If you were such a high roller like you leading us all to believe I would think you would have a corner office in some nice office building up there in Cackalaky land...

Keep your posts down to from now on. You are confusing yourself with all of your BS about physics and power.

Also if the tracks aren't open then we will have to race on the street. Don't worry I am not worried about you running me off the road like you claim because you will be too far behind.
    Last edited by Packy; 12-15-2010 at 04:43 PM.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Nice 11 second slip boy! My 04 Cobra would wipe the floor with your old '03 and your 2010 GT 500, but since it resides 20 minutes north of Amsterdam we will leave that one out of this.

My '99 Trans Am which many people on this site have seen at various times since I have had it.

Here is the slip from MIR:

Click for full size

Here is the video from the MIR slip:

Patiently awaiting the next beratement from Redneck "Master of the 11 sec Eaton Cobras". Look at 43 sec and 5:03 on the link.

This is a few weeks ago when I was home for some family time in nice warm and muggy Florida.

Slip: Click for full size

Video:

Dyno from Nov. 2006 in NC
    Click for full size

Dyno from May 2010 in FL - Make sure you check the temperature and humidity on this one...
    Click for full size

I believe there is your proof. Now, I would like to go dig up all of the other timeslips and stuff to prove to you that I have an 11 year old LS1 F-Body, but I am busy packing to fly to the US tomorrow so i can come hassle you in NC with my LS1. Even to this day I am that guy who will chase you down for a race just like I used to when I first bought the car and whooped up on all you boys with the 99 & 01 Cobra's! Have I been beat damn skippy but it is all in good fun and just makes you wanna go faster. I see that you are still hung up on the whole GM sucks thing though. I got over that a long time ago even before I bought my Cobra.

I have visited most of the tracks from the southeast and out towards the western part of NC. They all stay open during the winter and run on Sundays mostly with a brief break in January. Maybe that isn't the case out around Charlotte area tracks but the Central and Eastern tracks stayed open most of the year when I lived there.

So I guess I am going to have to wait until your car is running 9's before you will bring it to the track then is that correct? I damn sure know that it won't run a 10 or let alone a 9 second pass right now or you would be posting about it and not your old 2003 Cobra. Grow up kid. It looks like you are pretty creative with your ideas but you have yet to perform in your GT 500 so until then zip the lips or control the fingers clown. Be careful the last person that claimed he ran 9's on me didn't fare so well... There is a search option on this site as well. You can use it and find my time stamped posts yourself.
    Wow! Nice!

I also liked the 3800 l67 holding it's own pretty good too..

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

That's my buddy packy, I have your back bro. Let's show him how we do it at orlando speedworld

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Cassie View Post
    The intercooler was ripped up that night as well as our last trip to the track. He still managed a 10.

Oh and, Redneck, you are a douche!
    I remember that, he did it pulling it off the trailer correct? I have that run on my phone. By the way cassie, your avatar is priceless, lol.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

That's my buddy packy, I have your back bro. Let's show him how we do it at orlando speedworld
    Thanks dude! This guy is a clown and a troll! He is just hating because he has a newer more powerful car that is slower in reality. Like I said before he is just mad because he paid $40,000 plus for a 12 sec. car... Before you say it Redneck ,yes, if I want a GT 500 I can buy one right now and not on credit either. I will be buying a C6 ZO-6 or ZR-1 for my next car though. I am done messing around with all of these 3700-3900lb sleds that most people loosely call Pony cars...

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

I'm with ya bro, I'm gonna grab a new ZO6 next year. Get ahold of me when your in town or stop by the store.

2010 GT500

Yeah, I know, I caint modify my Cobra because I'm to, to, too, too stupid or aint got the funds.

Hum, project engineer from one of the biggest manuafacturers in the world with 20 years experience. Yeah, whatever.

Good times Packy, for a 10 plus year old car long forgotten you've been cobbling on for however long you onwed it. And you won't even give me a few months to finish mine and I had it 6 months.

I aint the one posting all over the net about some kill on a bonestock Super Snake Packy. I aint the one flying all to pieces and calling people names after someone pokes a little fun at them. Yeah, I called some names, only after being called names.

10.6 aint good enough Packy. Unless you can run ten flat or high nines, you'll lose. You could not have beaten it before I pulled the intake Packy, now it's all over but the crying.

2010 GT500

Thanks dude! This guy is a clown and a troll! He is just hating because he has a newer more powerful car that is slower in reality. Like I said before he is just mad because he paid $40,000 plus for a 12 sec. car... Before you say it Redneck ,yes, if I want a GT 500 I can buy one right now and not on credit either. I will be buying a C6 ZO-6 or ZR-1 for my next car though. I am done messing around with all of these 3700-3900lb sleds that most people loosely call Pony cars...
    You are the one whining Packy.

How much did you pay for that 13 second - low 14 second TA?

I was a member on this board when you were crapping in your drawers.

Yeah, all the attention my car gets on the street I would somehow feel "mad".

Bwahahahahahaha.

Like I said before Packy, I could care less if you were faster, you F-Body turds are the one with the problems. Just like your need to post about your Super Snake kill. Big deal, you beat a bonestock SS. Nobody cares Packy. Well, nobody but little F-Body boys.

When I get it on the track, Packy, you'll be getting the invite.

2010 GT500

You are right I have nuthin on your ghetto ass desk with some old ass technology computer and phone sitting there. If you were such a high roller like you leading us all to believe I would think you would have a corner office in some nice office building up there in Cackalaky land...

Keep your posts down to from now on. You are confusing yourself with all of your BS about physics and power.

Also if the tracks aren't open then we will have to race on the street. Don't worry I am not worried about you running me off the road like you claim because you will be too far behind.
    You are a clown Packy. How do you know this aint a desk in a high rise office building Packy? You read crystal balls? I brought the IC to work so I could drop it off with my buddy.

Yeah, I'm just a project engineer Packy, holder of two BS degrees. You?

Bwahahahahahahaha.

2010 GT500

So I guess I am going to have to wait until your car is running 9's before you will bring it to the track then is that correct? I damn sure know that it won't run a 10 or let alone a 9 second pass right now or you would be posting about it and not your old 2003 Cobra.
    There ya go again Packy, acting like a kid. I have not run it because it is not ready to be run, Packy. Now why would I won't to just throw it on the track now to run some mouth such as you?

You modified your TA. It's only fair I modify my GT500.

GT500's making close to 700 will easily run a ten Packy. I can only do so much with the little free time I have. With the 2.88 pulley it will make 690 easily. That's SAE Packy, not like these bone stock LS1's making 330 rwhp that were dyno'd in 30 degrees and posted uncorrected numbers.

I told you before Packy, the stock DS can not hold 700 at the tire. It will take me some time to get everything in place. But when I do, it will run a 10 flat if not better. Go ejukate yourself again on a Mustang board.

There is always someone faster Packy.
    Last edited by Red Neck; 12-16-2010 at 05:04 AM.

2010 GT500

Yeah, the clowns who elected Alan Grayson.

Bwahahahahahaha.

White
    '10 ZR1

Question

Look at that ghetto ass picture - it looks photochopped to me. They took the time to type your name, yet they couldn't put the date on it?

Fishy fishy fishy.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Yeah, the clowns who elected Alan Grayson.

Bwahahahahahaha.
    Is that the best you can come up with. Weak hillbilly. Quit shit talkin and show your face. Come on down, run your excuse of a car, get beat and come up with as many reasons why you got your ass handed to you. You should be good at that. I know one thing, come to my home track and run your mouth like you do and you probably would be leaving without your car.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Look at that ghetto ass picture - it looks photochopped to me. They took the time to type your name, yet they couldn't put the date on it?

Fishy fishy fishy.
    I'm suprised he knows how to photo chop anything, lol.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    YouTube video by "Pumped03"

No one else noticed??
    This.

OP, sick car man!

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

some people just cant get the hint can they???

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

You are a clown Packy. How do you know this aint a desk in a high rise office building Packy? You read crystal balls? I brought the IC to work so I could drop it off with my buddy.

Yeah, I'm just a project engineer Packy, holder of two BS degrees. You?

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Well I am just a nobody that sits at home milks of the Obamacare you caught me. It could be a high rise I give two shits less but you came at me first on this board and the other one too. Now look at you trying to act like you were all innocent and joking. Why does my job matter? You were the one bringing up your baller status and how smart you claim to be. No doubt you have some skills. I have a very unique set of skills as well, but if you really want to know you can search and find all of that out. Only one degree here though but I do speak a few languages (redneck, ebonics, and Danglish) not that that matters much.

You are right my car is super slow and there many that are faster. That GT 500 stock ds and the stock connecting rods will not hold 700+ to the tire unless you keep your rev limiter around 6000 rpms... You also may want some suspension under it too. Also I never claimed 330rwhp for a stock LS1. Heck mine in 2001 made 329rwhp with a lid and catback with Y-pipe. So stock it was more like 300 to the wheels. Its a slow '99 car.

So lets re-cap here you have to fully take your car apart and port/polish everything. Optimize all this stuff for the max flow numbers and push around 20 psi through a twin screw to make around 700 at the tire and then you add some lightwieght wheels and stickies. Then you are claiming low 10's and 9's. While it is possible I doubt it. You will need more power or lots of weight loss to put that car in that range. Once again your mouth runs about doing things your car has not done yet. Nice! I have a little p1sc with 8 maybe 9 psi if the belt doesn't slip. This is good though because this whole time you have been saying my 550 hp TA can't and won't do beat and with your statements now you are admitting that you need more power to run me now. You already lost.

Now when your car is finished and I am long gone from NC I will be expecting your call out. Then I will get back on a plane fly to FL and drive my car to NC just to smoke check you... Once again if your car was as bad you led it on to be then while I am in NC we could have met up and had a friendly race but I again now you need lots more work done to beat an 11 y/o car with the smallest version centifigul S/C available for the LS1 which according to you was said to not possible by the laws of physics. Video and other data shows that to be true.
    Last edited by Packy; 12-17-2010 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Owned by the iPhone text correct

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I have read every post in this thread :whew: Had to get bigger boots to wade through all the shit

I am only going to comment on 1 remark I seen a few times by Red Neck about Packy's actual life and not car related. Packy fights for the same rights you use to talk crap on a car message forum. If it wasn't for people like him that go in harms way......you would be chained up and a slave some where. Anybody that has been on this site for any amount of time would know all of this

Return now to your regular scheduled thread

EDIT: Don't get this locked.......its good entertainment. This is a Car Forum, not a talk shit about someones life which you have no clue about Forum. Don't make me use my non mod ban hammer from the list of non mod powers I own

Last edited by blackSS01; 12-17-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information