Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mustang Totalled cuz He saw me coming up behind.

This is a discussion on Mustang Totalled cuz He saw me coming up behind. within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Cayenne97 Your the reason most of us don't care for ricer guys. .... so I'm a ricer? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Your the reason most of us don't care for ricer guys.
    .... so I'm a ricer? Last time I checked I had two 10s cars in the garage. I've owned F-bodies before as well. Interesting.

If you are referring to my arrogance, I might be a bit harsh, but there is a ridiculous amount of resources that are just a click away, that will explain how to upload a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    click reply. scroll down and click manage attachments.
    Guess it is working again. I can only get about 4 picks on there before it's full and have to be deleted though.

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    .... so I'm a ricer? Last time I checked I had two 10s cars in the garage. I've owned F-bodies before as well. Interesting.

If you are referring to my arrogance, I might be a bit harsh, but there is a ridiculous amount of resources that are just a click away, that will explain how to upload a picture.
    not tryin to take sides, but doesn't one of your cars have an ls1 anyways? I don't consider that rice...? thats pretty badass IMO

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Okay, so maybe I should have revised my comment towards you. That was ignorant on my part.

But man, your comment was downright mean. But yes I know it was none of my business, so my bad.

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

It does not show the picks for some reason, but if you click on the links(Above in previous posts) it should take you to the page. Is that atleast working for you guys?

Okay, so maybe I should have revised my comment towards you. That was ignorant on my part.

But man, your comment was downright mean. But yes I know it was none of my business, so my bad.
    Apology accepted.

It's all good man.

Quote Originally Posted by cant.b.caught.z28 View Post
    not tryin to take sides, but doesn't one of your cars have an ls1 anyways? I don't consider that rice...? thats pretty badass IMO
    mid 11s on bolt ons only is bad ass.

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

I just dont get it...Ok I am a newbie to the forum, I am a newbie and that will only go away with expierence and support from my fellow peeps...there was more talk on this thread about how ignorant I am on uploading pics than actually helping some one out, if I needed help on getting Douce Bag responses I would have asked...well...I dunno...you.

I dont know if this is breaking the rules or laws...I hope not as I love this site, but seriously, forums are here to help, educate, get advice, ricer or not...damn.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityTA View Post
    I just dont get it...Ok I am a newbie to the forum, I am a newbie and that will only go away with expierence and support from my fellow peeps...there was more talk on this thread about how ignorant I am on uploading pics than actually helping some one out, if I needed help on getting Douce Bag responses I would have asked...well...I dunno...you.

I dont know if this is breaking the rules or laws...I hope not as I love this site, but seriously, forums are here to help, educate, get advice, ricer or not...damn.
    It's not breaking the rules. We're just stating it's very easy to upload picture. Upload your pictures to a web host, copy the image URL, and paste it into the "insert picture" input that comes up when you hit the button. What are you having problems with?

By the way I apologize for earlier, I was in a bad mood. Didn't mean to rip you a new one.

Don't sweat it. There are alot of touchy people on this site, sometimes words are interperated differently than what you mean and people get a wild hair.
    I know I've gotten a few riled up on here unintentionally,,,,well maybe not all of them were unintentional

As far as the pics though, I've always preferred to just use my pics I store on a thumbdrive and use the attatchments. That ability was gone for quite a while but now seems to be back.
    I always thought posting them on another site just to paste and stick was a pain in the rear and not worth the effort for me. But if you can figure it out thats great, I know alot of people here do it.

Red
    1999 Pontiac GTP

1.59 kind of a weak 60'...need to dial in the chassis.

Red
    2001 ws6

people with low self esteem love to jump on other peoples mistakes or not knowing as much as them to make themselves feel better. Dont worry U'll find 99% of the people on this site arent like that.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

pics are working fine for me... shitty luck for that dude

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I do have to laugh at this. I bet it was a kid.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

One of the pics from your album.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Your the reason most of us don't care for ricer guys.
    Wait what? What in the hell does driving a "ricer" have to do with posting pics on the internet?

I've owned 2 camaro's, a mustang, and a thunderbird SC. I'm definitely a ricer though because I CAN POST PICTURES ON THE INTERWEB.
    Last edited by 4tun8; 02-14-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Red
    2001 ws6

u obviously missed what he said.....read the whole thread then make your comments

Quote Originally Posted by slowgtp View Post
    1.59 kind of a weak 60'...need to dial in the chassis.
    Not as easy as you think with IRS. Launching a 4 cylinder turbo on slicks is quite a chore since if you mess up you bog out of the power band. I've always found an 8 cylinder much easier to launch.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Apology accepted.

It's all good man.
    Oh...but...I never apologized. Is that what you thought I was doing?

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Wait what? What in the hell does driving a "ricer" have to do with posting pics on the internet?

I've owned 2 camaro's, a mustang, and a thunderbird SC. I'm definitely a ricer though because I CAN POST PICTURES ON THE INTERWEB.
    That comment wasn't aimed at you 4tun8. You have to read the entire thread next time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information