Thread: Mustang Lady

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Mustang Lady

Today on my way to work i was arriving to a light on 1604 (with all of todays advanced technology San Antonio decides to put traffic lights on highways) In front of me was a brand new mustang probably an 08 but it looked slick, well i hear some revvs as i get there, and I think to myself okay after the light turns green the driver books it and i didnt chase after she realized she resumed speed and moved over, that was my cue, I get next to her and she doesnt even wait for the honks she just books, I book it too and catch her up around 70MPH then I leave her by three cars could of had more but the free way was ending. so as i pass her she sticks the finger out the window. I just smiled and kept driving, so we get on to hiway 90 and she wants to do it again, this time i let her get ahead by one and a half, then I give her no mercy as i take it away from her, this time as i pass her I see her yelling, all i could tell she was saying, was probably cursing me. it was funny yet sad and a complete waste of time on my part because i could not get a joy out of it. I ve never seen road rage like that.:d

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

funny waste of gas on an idiot though

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

well it was a newer Mustang, and ive read somewhere they run 0-60 in 4.8 seconds which was a total lie, or she didnt want to push it. they are rated at 305Hp which i think Ford over-rated.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

She had the will, but was a sore loser. Lucky all she wanted to do to express her rage was race - I've had people try to side swipe and bumper check me before!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

I hate that they do that alot here in San antonio, sometimes i mess with them by stepping on the brakes (if Im in my beater car) one time it was raining and some other newer honda jumped the stop sign and i didnt have time to brake so i hit him dropped his bumper, they were all pissed off throwing their hands in the air etc... so They pull over to the side of the road and I keep going lol even though it was their fault, i was late for work, it was raining, there was a bunch of traffic, so when they see me keep going they try to jump back on traffic but the people behind me that saw what happened didnt let them back in, when they eventually got back in i was about 1/4 up the road about to jump on the highway, i then took a shortcut to loose them Incase they followed. it was funny, the look on their faces was priceless.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that's hilarious...she probly was ugly and thought the stang would fix that for her..now she's still ugly-in a slow mustang!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    that's hilarious...she probly was ugly and thought the stang would fix that for her..now she's still ugly-in a slow mustang!
    Dude.... Its like you read my friken mind!!!!!!! she was old, fat and probably a londer. and ugly!

rapter34
    simple role of thumb GM understates their claims... Ford overstates.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

ohh the classic bird flipper, I hate it when people dish it out then get spanked then they give you the middle finger and swear,If i start something with a car and lose I just give'em a thumbs up and move along

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

and none the less nice kill

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post

isnt that the truth. same rule applies in their trucks too

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    isnt that the truth. same rule applies in their trucks too
    ohh dude dont get me started on an F150 my dad and I bought that POC didnt last us two months, The engine blew, at first they treid to wiggle out of their warranty but we got them to take their garbage back, and got out of the contract.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    I hate that they do that alot here in San antonio, sometimes i mess with them by stepping on the brakes (if Im in my beater car) one time it was raining and some other newer honda jumped the stop sign and i didnt have time to brake so i hit him dropped his bumper, they were all pissed off throwing their hands in the air etc... so They pull over to the side of the road and I keep going lol even though it was their fault, i was late for work, it was raining, there was a bunch of traffic, so when they see me keep going they try to jump back on traffic but the people behind me that saw what happened didnt let them back in, when they eventually got back in i was about 1/4 up the road about to jump on the highway, i then took a shortcut to loose them Incase they followed. it was funny, the look on their faces was priceless.
    Thats known as a hit and run, illegal. Not cool.

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post

Yeah, like the advertised horsepower for the Terminator.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by C&Cbird View Post
    Thats known as a hit and run, illegal. Not cool.
    wasnt my fault they ran the stop sign(how did i catch that, a truck went by another car went right behind it, and they went right behind them) I had already slowed to make room for the truck then i didnt expect that othercar to go, and then i saw these cars were connected somehow. so i hit the brakes i was going about 30MPH along with the traffic, but they just asked to be hit, there was nothing left i coud do, I knew it was illegal but had i stopped i would of been involved. so i said screw it just kept going. Three big reasons. The cops always belive the more people that are in the car, so youll have to proove guilt at a court, since i was driving my beater I knew they were going to start arguing, even though they ran a stop, The accident wether at fault or not goes on my record, and as a CDL driver thats bad newes, i could lose my job for someone elses mistake, I knew by running it, I took a risk, but sometimes this system is lopsided that it just may be worth it.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

She's just pissed because she got walked like this...

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

lol where did you shoot that?

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Someone else came up with that brilliant idea. I'm was just lucky enough to have it forwarded from a friend.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

That graphic is awesome!!!

Thread Information