Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mustang killa

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6

Mustang killa

alright so i just got my ws6 like a week ago and i end up racing a friend that has a 04 bullit mustang, he said it had like 285 hp.. not sure if thats right but we go from like 30, and im still hella newb on stick cuz ive been driving auto my whole life, and on the third honk i punch and pull the lead instantly, i dont even get out of second and i have at least a car on him, so we go again and he ends up grinding 3rd lol, funny how his been driving stick for hella long and still grinds and i dont.. so on our way back to the parking lot, he tries to show off and drifts on a turn light and ends up getting out of control and goes up on the island in the middle

alright so the very next day i was just cruising along in a 3 lane road and i was on the end where its about to close up so i get out in front and when there was about 40 ft left of road suddenly this 05-06 black mustang gt with rims darts in front and barely clips my car.. so i pull up next to the person and i look over and its a girl on her phone and at the same time smiling at me.. lol i think she liked my car or something.. so anyways i pick up speed and get about 3 cars out in front and suddenly i see her start to speed up so i downshift and gun it and still manage to pull harder.. i was kinda shocked at first. so we eventually pull up to a light and we both take off pretty hard.. i baby the clutch and then pull hard in second and i end up getting a half a car when i get into 3rd, so i was hella excited about that lol
    Last edited by Ws6 Love; 09-30-2006 at 05:03 PM.

Black
    01 ws6

Join the fun and be carefull. Just what the rest of us have been doing for years. Keep us posted when you kill something good like a vette of your year or an M3. I love killing cars that are worth twice as much as mine. Maybe I'm going out looking tonight.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6

yeah its fun havin ur dream car and being top dog on the road at the age of 18 , my last car was 96 galant so it was a slight upgrade lol, had to get use to power

That girl who almost clipped you.. You shouldve punched her.
    99 T/A M6
    LS6 intake, Hooker Coated Long Tubes, Y-pipe w/1 carsound cat, Hooker Catback, MTi Clear Lid, FRA w/ Holley Power Shot, ASP crank pulley, 1.8 RRs, 3.73s w/TA girdle & Eaton Differential, Granatelli SFCs, Pro 5.0 Shifter, LS6 Clutch, Diablo, TByrnes Maf Ends (in winter), All the Free Mods

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

If it was a Bullitt, it was an '01....and it was a turd. Buddy bought one to sit as a collectors item. He took it out to race me one time when I was stock and it got ugly quickly for him, he promptly put it back in the garage with his Mustang tail between his legs.

I wish mustangs would reap better benefits from mods. I mean, they are kinda our biggest competitor, its a shame the fox bodies are the only ones that are challengable once the bolt ons go on! Even then, some arent so hot.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I wish mustangs would reap better benefits from mods. I mean, they are kinda our biggest competitor, its a shame the fox bodies are the only ones that are challengable once the bolt ons go on! Even then, some arent so hot.
    Actually I disagree a bit. The Mach 1's were a bit more formidable with some bolt ons like gears and DR's, 4.10s and 4.30s tended to wake them up, they became a pretty good competitor for a stock or mildly modded F-Body

But how common are they? 03 Cobras are more than a match, but not as common as our cars. I am talking about a classic mono E mono. We dont have one. Imports? Bah.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Agreed. How bout them "R" type Civics??

'03 Mach 1

Grey
    2003 Mach 1

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    But how common are they? 03 Cobras are more than a match, but not as common as our cars. I am talking about a classic mono E mono.
    It's a drivers race between a stock LS1 Man Trans F-Body & a stock Man Trans Mach 1 - both have run low 13's to high 12's in stock form with great drivers & track conditions.

Mach's don't run too bad for a car that has 65 less cubic inches to work with...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

good stories! stupid mustang owners.

..I guess i am not being very clear in my comparisons.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Why didn't you get her number? Hottie with American muscle, gotta love 'em!
    Last edited by Roastem; 10-06-2006 at 07:55 AM.

Blue
    04 Mach 1

My mach is pretty quick! The cobra will beat the ls1, the mach vs. the ls1 is a good race.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang View Post
    My mach is pretty quick! The cobra will beat the ls1, the mach vs. the ls1 is a good race.
    I thought you were gonna bring that Mach up here to see where she stands vs. a H/C LS1? You forget about me? I will meet you at a dragstrip or something between here and Concord if you like.

We will see what a Mach1 can do then.

I want to find out personally. We can run from a roll or dig on the street. I would prefer a 30 mph roll though, cause traction on the street is a real problem now.

PM me.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I thought you were gonna bring that Mach up here to see where she stands vs. a H/C LS1? You forget about me? I will meet you at a dragstrip or something between here and Concord if you like.

I want to find out personally. We can run from a roll or dig on the street. I would prefer a 30 mph roll though, cause traction on the street is a real problem now

PM me.
    Not anymore, the heads/ cam that you have will kill me.
    You 1/8 mile is a slower time but much more mph than mine. Before the heads/cam i would have run you, and now if i get some nitrous then i will. A few of my buds have ls1s. One of them has heads/cam, headers, lid, and a few other things. His car pulls hard. Before the heads and cam we were really close.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Angus66 View Post
    Mach's don't run too bad for a car that has 65 less cubic inches to work with...
    You're right machs do run pretty hard with less cubes...i'm guessing the 4 valve heads have something to do with that

'03 Mach 1

Grey
    2003 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post

I'd be happy to meet you 1/2-way & show you some Mach 1 tail lights...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Angus66 View Post
    I'd be happy to meet you 1/2-way & show you some Mach 1 tail lights...
    i'd be carefull roastem might "only" have 4xxrwhp..but his car is crazy light..so his power to weight ratio is hella good lol bump for roastem

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Angus66: Between here and PA, damn that is a long way dude, honestly. I don't want to race a modified Mach1 bad enough to drive 5+ hours. If you were in NC, VA, or SC then I would definitely meet you somewhere.

Mach1Mustang: When you get the nitrous put on, then get back up with me. I will run you N/A, but I will prolly get Nitto Drag Radials. I suggest you do the same or you will just blow the tires off.

Thread Information