Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 268

mustang gt owned

This is a discussion on mustang gt owned within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; i have a 4 year old myself, not really the best child friendly cars when it comes to car seats. ...

  1. #81
    Member 2-bowties&abird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    lancaster,va.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    505

    cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

    i have a 4 year old myself, not really the best child friendly cars when it comes to car seats. how do you manage that? i have just been puuting the car seat in the front because it doesn't fit right in the back.

  2. #82
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    i have a 4 year old myself, not really the best child friendly cars when it comes to car seats. how do you manage that? i have just been puuting the car seat in the front because it doesn't fit right in the back.
    They're past the age of child restraint seats (8 and 12). Room for knees MAY be an issue before long!

  3. #83
    TENACIOUS BASTARD nevrlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    orange*county, ca.
    Age
    45
    Posts
    744

    Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    basic 2v GT's are a waste of gas to race.....boosted or N20 its still a toss up cuz thier still pretty weak...dotn get me wrong there's some fast ones but for the most part they are poop

  4. #84
    Member 2-bowties&abird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    lancaster,va.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    505

    cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

    Quote Originally Posted by nevrlift View Post
    basic 2v GT's are a waste of gas to race.....boosted or N20 its still a toss up cuz thier still pretty weak...dotn get me wrong there's some fast ones but for the most part they are poop
    i'll agree with that.

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    302

    black
    1999 prelude

    Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I wonder of GT owners say anything about us?
    Here is a race from mustangforums.com that a gt beat a ls2 gto .http://www.mustangforums.com/m_4743699/tm.htm

  6. #86
    TENACIOUS BASTARD nevrlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    orange*county, ca.
    Age
    45
    Posts
    744

    Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by John_stout View Post
    Here is a race from mustangforums.com that a gt beat a ls2 gto .http://www.mustangforums.com/m_4743699/tm.htm


    LMAO...seems to be a few decent/realistic 'stang owners on that forum...

  7. #87
    Member Mach1Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    203

    Blue
    04 Mach 1

    I dont know why you say mustangs are not looked at. Every time i pull in to a gas station i have people ask me questions about it. But then again it is no ordinary mustang.

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    302

    black
    1999 prelude

    You have a blue mach 1. How many bright ass blue mach mustangs are around you. LOL with this huge ass shaker hood and probley loud exhaust. Tell me you wouldnt notice a car like that.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    302

    black
    1999 prelude

    ha i was right.2004 Mach 1
    Hooker LT's, Hooker O/R x pipe, Flowmasters, Built motor, cams, d1sc, 4.10 gear, Custom Tune
    590 HP
    515 TQ.

    I would drool over your car to.

  10. #90
    TENACIOUS BASTARD nevrlift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    orange*county, ca.
    Age
    45
    Posts
    744

    Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by John_stout View Post
    ha i was right.2004 Mach 1
    Hooker LT's, Hooker O/R x pipe, Flowmasters, Built motor, cams, d1sc, 4.10 gear, Custom Tune
    590 HP
    515 TQ.

    I would drool over your car to.
    now thats one bad ass 'stang.....

  11. #91
    Member Mach1Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    203

    Blue
    04 Mach 1

    dang didnt change the sig. Check in the dyno fourms.
    2004 Mach 1
    Hooker LT's, Hooker O/R x pipe, Flowmasters, Built motor, cams, d1sc with 17lbs o boost, 3.55 gear, Custom Tune
    660 RWHP
    565 RWTQ

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    302

    black
    1999 prelude

    Like i said i would def. drool over a mustang with 660 rwhp and 565 rwtq.

  13. #93
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    I found a great deal on a 99 GT with 53,xxx miles clean title. Nothing wrong with the car cept someone stole one of the GT emblems on one side. He is only asking 5,500 great deal. I am thinking about it...

  14. #94
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I found a great deal on a 99 GT with 53,xxx miles clean title. Nothing wrong with the car cept someone stole one of the GT emblems on one side. He is only asking 5,500 great deal. I am thinking about it...
    wow. check to see if it has a clean title. thats WAYYYYYY cheap. i wouldnt buy it cuz i would instantly turn around and sell it for profit, but couldnt stand driving it in the meantime... but since you like stangs, do it

  15. #95
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    I am 100% sure it has a clean title. I am going to try to sell my car asap for it. I think it would be pretty descent if you of course ad gears, bolt ons, cam and ported heads. hehe in the quest to take a stock LS1 hehe.

  16. #96
    Internet Police
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    350

    Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

    why not stick to the LT1??

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    435

    Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

    You get what you pay for, and that sounds too good to be true. Caveat emptor!

    I get what you're saying. Most Corvettes are run of the mill. The cars are cool, but usually the drivers are old, or are perceived to be pricks. Guys driving Camaros and Firebirds are more likely to modify them, and maybe I've just been gone for too long. I'm still in Iraq and between train-up and deployment, I haven't seen the road very much in the last year. Still, I just don't remember feeling that there weren't many F-bodies on the road.

    To tell you the truth, I always liked the look of the Firebirds TAs and liked the obnoxious Ram-Air WS6 even more. The styling on the Camaro was always on the bland side to me. I won't say that about the new Camaro, though. Ford struck gold with their retro-styled mustang, and now the Challenger and Camaro are going retro, too. I sense good times ahead. Both of those cars are knockouts! I love the styling on both, and I think we'll see plenty of great stoplight showdowns in the future. I might have to put a couple of bolt-ons on the vette to stay ahead of the new Camaro... I'm pretty excited.

    Chris

  18. #98
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I am 100% sure it has a clean title. I am going to try to sell my car asap for it. I think it would be pretty descent if you of course ad gears, bolt ons, cam and ported heads. hehe in the quest to take a stock LS1 hehe.
    definitely sounds way too good to be true. is ur lt1 an auto or m6?


    i see that its an m6... ill take it

  19. #99
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    Gimme a break! Does it make you feel better when you say that to yourself in the mirror? I'll bet you ran off and fondled yourself after you wrote that...haha

    You are driving an F-body, not a Ferrari. A few more heads turn when I drive my vette as opposed to my mustang, but it's not a drastic difference. In fact, I think more people look at the stang because they are fond of it, and more people look at the vette because they are jealous or automatically assume I'm a prick for driving it at the age of 24 (when I bought it). Some people ask me what I do to afford a $50k car... I'm like get real dude, I'm in the military. The car's not worth as much as you think. It cost me $19k for it a year and a half ago. The price was still a little high for the year even then, but it had low mileage - 22k.

    Anyway, the point is, maybe 10% of people on the road turn their head to look at my car, and about 5% turn and look for no apparent reason when I'm driving my beat-up 1990 GMC Suburban. Drive your car because it's fun to drive... other than kids, people don't really care unless it's an exotic, anyway.

    And don't make out like it's better than a mustang for its rarity. The only reason it's "less common" is because it didn't sell..... *ducks and runs for cover*
    id look at a ws6 before a vette.. not because of rarity.. just because it looks better..

  20. #100
    Member 2-bowties&abird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    lancaster,va.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    505

    cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

    with the money your gonna dump into modding that gt you could have just bought a ls1 t/a or camaro and already have the power. unless your doing the work yourself.

    i'm with chris, sounds too good to be true anyway. he's probably hiding something, i would definately go through that car with a fine tooth comb.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Seriously OWNED !!!
    By SMWS6TA in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:33 AM
  2. N.O. racing 2011 mustang getz owned by 04 Evo 2wice
    By fbodyNATION in forum Southern Members
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:53 AM
  3. New 5.0 mustang gets owned by.......
    By 95camaroZNC in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 07:43 PM
  4. Have you gotten owned by the owned smiley??
    By 86 IROC-Z in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 12:59 PM
  5. owned my first new 05-07 Mustang saleen.
    By 01SOMSS! in forum Western Members
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •