blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

mustang and crown vic

ok so i'm going to the gym after work and a fox body i raced before(and won) goes by at a light. i try to catch up but its kinda up town so i mind my speed. a head i see another mustang pull out of DQ and tail him. we pass a few lights and the fox hits it but the 94-96 gt doesn't make it. as i pull up i see beside the stang a silver vic w/ tinted windows. i roll up beside the stang and he revs at me. still not sure about the vic so i don't pay him attention. the light turns and the vic kills it! the mustang a sec behind spins so i say wtf and i passed the gt as i shift to 2nd and i get the vic by the top of third.

my friend behind in his escalade was dying! the vic totally killed the gt.
    i wish i knew it wasn't a cop and i would've kill both of them from the gate!
    but o well i been wanting to kill a vic just to see what they had.

brandon
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

Awaiting Activation
    hahahah the vic killed the GT. Stupid weak ass 4.6

nice kills

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

come play with my weak ass 4.6....j/p...i seen some vics hit low 12's....good 4 a heavy ass car..good kill. i am going to get rid of my stang for a ws6. they look so clean wit power

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatmanGt View Post
    come play with my weak ass 4.6....j/p...i seen some vics hit low 12's....good 4 a heavy ass car..good kill. i am going to get rid of my stang for a ws6. they look so clean wit power
    haha i have nuthing against 'stangs but i like that you are coming over to the good side.

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

does this site have anywhere that i can get the compete specs on a newer ws6..i like to know what i am buying first..my stang does the job...raped some z's and beat a few ws6..but i also been raped badly too...there some guy wit a 98 or so z28 twin turbo..i dunno what motor it is but its sick

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatmanGt View Post
    does this site have anywhere that i can get the compete specs on a newer ws6..i like to know what i am buying first..my stang does the job...raped some z's and beat a few ws6..but i also been raped badly too...there some guy wit a 98 or so z28 twin turbo..i dunno what motor it is but its sick
    whats done to your GT??

What specs do you want?
    0-60 5 seconds
    1/4 mile 12.9- 13.5 depending on driver
    will dyno around 300rwhp stock

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

all specs i can get..i just like knowin things...intake, long tube headers, o/r hpipe, 3.73's, lil 75shot of that juice, and a good tune...i noticed gains with the headers in 3rd (pulls alot harder) gears overall and of course the juice

pink!!! haha
    Mustang Gt

and i think the 2drivers of the ws6's i raced were shitty

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

I cannot stand crown vics, they are the shittiest car out there haha. I work on/Drive them daily. Its hard to belive someone would want to put that kind of money into that car haha. Every day i get in one to move it at work i push down on the gas like i would my car and im like WTF its not moving and then i relize it has no power for a v8 and have to basicly floor it to get that peice to move. The Impala's with the 3800 (3.8) smoke the crown vic, i still dont understand why people ask me every day "What kind of motor work is done to cop cars because there so fast" WE HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE MOTOR OF A POLICE INTERCEPTER!

black
    2000 ws6

lol the vics are sad. My uncle who is a cop used to have a LT1 caprice which had good power for a big car. One day he got a newer vic because some other guy grabbed the caprice. Knowing that the caprice had decent power i asked my uncle to floor it to see how the vic stacked up. So anyways he floors it, or atleast i thought he said he did. When i laughed thinking he didnt have it floored and was screwin with me, he replies seriously I AM. It was really friggin pathetic lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I cannot stand crown vics, they are the shittiest car out there haha. I work on/Drive them daily. Its hard to belive someone would want to put that kind of money into that car haha. Every day i get in one to move it at work i push down on the gas like i would my car and im like WTF its not moving and then i relize it has no power for a v8 and have to basicly floor it to get that peice to move. The Impala's with the 3800 (3.8) smoke the crown vic, i still dont understand why people ask me every day "What kind of motor work is done to cop cars because there so fast" WE HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE MOTOR OF A POLICE INTERCEPTER!
    motor trend just did a cool comparision between crown vic PI's, impala and the charger cop car and then they stacked them up against a miata and an evo and the cop cars got tooled on. the charger was the fastest for the of the cruisers followed by the crown vic and the impala was lagging behind all three.

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

The V6 impala beat the V8 crown vic, please read the story again.

The Vic was probably a Maruader.....4v engine.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    That bad huh??

They always look fast, because you'll be cruising down the highway @ 75MPH and some Statie will go flying by at like 110MPH for no legit reason.

Same thing around my town, they'll whip a U-Turn in the middle of traffic to chase a "speeder" and then floor it at like 60MPH to catch him. You just see them go flying by and hear the roar of the engine, so you assume they are pretty quick.

I got chased by a fatass in one once and it was a joke, but we won't get into that

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I just read that motor trend today, it was pretty funny.The 170hp Miata smokes all of the cop cars, including the all mighty hemi charger.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I just read that motor trend today, it was pretty funny.The 170hp Miata smokes all of the cop cars, including the all mighty hemi charger.
    The reality is that the last thing cops need ot faster cars with bigger engines. They drive fast enough at it is. I'd had Crown Vics fly past me at 110MPH on the highway, only to see them pull into the median and observe traffic. Obviously going that fast wasn't necessary, but nobodys going to pull them over for it, so they figure what the heck.

Maybe its just me, but it seems totally pointless to have city/town cops driving around in full size crown Vics and Chargers. Why do they need such a big car for one person?? Why do they need a motor that big to drive around at 25MPH?? The majority of time they can be seen camping out on the side of the road with the engine idling and their radar on. You want to talk about global warming and wasting fuel?? Start with that. They should be driving 4 cylinder Malibus, Fusions, and Escape Hybrids.

The only cops that actually need relatively quick cars equipped with bigger motors are the Highway patrol/State Troopers. Its kind of hard to pull over a drug trafficker if you can't catch his '85 Oldsmobile in the first place, and Crown Vics and Impalas don't seem to have any problem with that, they are prefectly adequate for that duty. The Hemi Charger just seems like overkill.

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

The police force rarley has any hemi chargers or at least in arizona, we've built over 50 v6 models. And yes the Impala is faster than the vic. The crown vic is so slow haha. You ask why cops need such big cars? They need bigger ones have you ever sat in the drivers seat of a crown vic loaded with the console and all the equpiment? Its jam packed.. The highway patrol here in arizona now has quite a few new tahoes and explorers which are a bit more comfterble for the bigger guys. Im 6'2 210 pounds and the crown vic kills me to sit in.. The smallest interior has to be the chargers....

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

thats a great point wesman! they use way to much gas!

and i agree they seem to be fling every where. some one should be able to track this w/ like a on board computer. my dads company does it in thier transfer trucks.he is limited to 55mph + r - 5mph and they are checked after each shift.

i seen one that i could have ......a car broke down at the light and as i pulled up the cop in front of me saw the car and put his lights on. i thought to help...not he ran throught the light. the next car stopped to help so as the light changed i said to my wife lets follow the cop. less than a mile up the road he cut off the lights and 2 more miles up he pulled in gas station to get gas. so much for serve and protect! what a off.

Quote Originally Posted by SSTODD View Post
    The V6 impala beat the V8 crown vic, please read the story again.
    lol my bad, get a lil bit dislestic sometimes. but top speed wise it did go chrager/vic/implala i believe

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    less than a mile up the road he cut off the lights and 2 more miles up he pulled in gas station to get gas. so much for serve and protect! what a off.
    haha well maybe he got called off a call? haha what a tard. Have you seen the strobes on the front of the cop cars that turn the lights? they are pretty hazardous haha really bright and fast.

Thread Information