Black
    01 ws6

A mustang and a crossfire this weekend.

What a great weekend it turned out to be. I have been stressed out as my daily driver is done, and I have to drive my good car to work. I really didn't need all the questions and rain/hail stress. Anyway I was bored on friday night, driving down the famous whyte ave. I was talking with this gal and she was a little mad as I just threw the phone on the seat, she wouldn't stop talking. I was next to a mustang I had just come up on. I had analyzed this guy and noticed BIG exhaust, and it sounded good too. So I ask him if he has any parts on the car. I have raced a few of these and know They better have lots of parts if they want to play with me. He says he has a blower, and I instantly get excited. I say good, lets have a race, he says ok left on 109th. So we go from a roll and now I can hear the blower. We hammer it in first and I instantly pull a car on him, then with my tire screeching second gear shift I pull another car on him. Still I can't beleve how hard this thing pulls, did I mention there were three 150lb punks in it and it was a convertable. So we go from a roll again, I cook him again. Then we get a light and I compliment him on his car and balls. Shit at the light I spin all the way through first and miss second. He wins. We go from a roll again I win. I commend him on his driving skills as he sure hammered that light. His buddie says street slicks are on the back and they left the line at 4000. Oh I get it now, we go a couple more times and I always pull him good. Later all he said was, he was not very happy with me, ha ha. Oh ya the crossfire with the rich yuppies as my sweetie described them. They tried to do a fly by, I killed that and they knew they didn't have a chance at triple digit speedes. They were actually cool and gave a thumbs up later. Oh the streetbike thats way too illegal to even talk about. The girl always wants me to slow down, but I know she likes it. She says look at your eyes you kind of go into a mode and it's creepy. I like it too much...

Black
    1999 Z28

What mods do you have to pull that hard on a blown stang, and how do you miss second? Well I guess anything is possible, that’s one reason I like my a4. Anyways good kill.

Black
    01 ws6

I have never missed second before, I think it was due to me spinning and the trans wasn't torqued over as it usually is. Mods cat back, predator programmer, all free mods, two dollar chip in IAT sensor. I shift at around 6100.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

ive killed a blown stang myself in my previous nearly stock 6 speed ls1 .....fun hearing that blower whine at the light then seeeing them in your rearview...nice kill!!

Thread Information