ME vs SLK55 AMG

This is a discussion on ME vs SLK55 AMG within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; ok so this happened several months ago.. I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the ...

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

ME vs SLK55 AMG

ok so this happened several months ago..

I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the tops out listing to some jams. Ahead I see the car going in and out of traffic. I give chase because im always looking for action. Well I end up passing the guy in heavy traffic the forget about it.

I catch a light and what do you know the guy rolls up in a freakin slk55 amg I couldnt belive it . he never looked over but he was a hispanic dude with he top down and his hair spiked up and **** with huge sun glasses on.

I didnt expect him to go. so the light goes green and I take off harder then normal and this guy goes WOT. I do the same and this guy has me by about a car and I slowly pull his front bumper by my door and i shut down at 110ish. he stayed WOT and I got the hell off the street..

I was so freakin pumped.. That was THE BEST race I have ever had.

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

Thats an awesome kill man... I love when people go out and buy their power out of a box and then get owned... HAHA
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

black
    2000 ws.6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    ok so this happened several months ago..

I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the tops out listing to some jams. Ahead I see the car going in and out of traffic. I give chase because im always looking for action. Well I end up passing the guy in heavy traffic the forget about it.

I catch a light and what do you know the guy rolls up in a freakin slk55 amg I couldnt belive it . he never looked over but he was a hispanic dude with he top down and his hair spiked up and **** with huge sun glasses on.

I didnt expect him to go. so the light goes green and I take off harder then normal and this guy goes WOT. I do the same and this guy has me by about a car and I slowly pull his front bumper by my door and i shut down at 110ish. he stayed WOT and I got the hell off the street.

I was so freakin pumped.. That was THE BEST race I have ever had.
    good one,did you YELL,EAT MY DUST LIVER LIPS?lol

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

what do you have done to your 95 z? just wondering because the SLK55 runs sub 5 second 0-60 times.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...benz_slk55_amg

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good kill btw

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

3k stall, nittos ,3:42s, full exhaust,cai just a touch of weight reduction.

Thats all i can think of...

---

It wzas a great race I just wish i had more go fast goodies to pull a couple cars on him. Im suprised I even won.

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Id still be proud of the kill man

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

3k stall, nittos ,3:42s, full exhaust,cai just a touch of weight reduction.

Thats all i can think of...

---

It wzas a great race I just wish i had more go fast goodies to pull a couple cars on him. Im suprised I even won.
    You better think harder because the SLK55s run high 12s at around 112mph - about the same as LS2 C6s. I'm guessing you did a little more than bolt-ons....

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    You better think harder because the SLK55s run high 12s at around 112mph - about the same as LS2 C6s. I'm guessing you did a little more than bolt-ons....

hey its cool dude.. im not going to argure with you..

but I will say that im pretty sure im goos for high12s.. when i had a cai and a cut out I hit a 13.5 @ 101 and a 2.0 60' that was with 2.73s

I alo have a performabuilt lvl 2 tranny to go alog with that 3k stall. but im not sure how much thats gonna help..

also lCAs

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

hey its cool dude.. im not going to argure with you..

but I will say that im pretty sure im goos for high12s.. when i had a cai and a cut out I hit a 13.5 @ 101 and a 2.0 60' that was with 2.73s

I alo have a performabuilt lvl 2 tranny to go alog with that 3k stall. but im not sure how much thats gonna help..

also lCAs
    ICAs? Not familiar with that. Have you run any LS2 cars or C5s?

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

ICAs? Not familiar with that. Have you run any LS2 cars or C5s?
    LCAs..lower control arms.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

C6's are good for mid 12's @ about 116MPh in the 1/4. With DR's (Drag Radials) they're probably a high 11 second car. I don't know what the SLK55 is capable of but the newer E55's (similar?) are good for 116MPH in the 1/4 stock as well. From a dig at least with DR's and a stalled tranny an LS1 could easily do a sub 5 0-60. You know what they say though, anything can happen on the street.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Thats right, anything can happen on the street. Good move cheezin' it out of there after the run, can't be too careful. Beating anything AMG is a good kill.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Thats right, anything can happen on the street. Good move cheezin' it out of there after the run, can't be too careful. Beating anything AMG is a good kill.
    thanks dude... all the lights have cameras on them.. Thats kinda why i didnt take off hard from a dig.. I think this guy maynothave either but i know he cam plying past me when i good off pretty hard so I nailed it.

I thight it was pretty awesome though... he looks lie some Guido..(sp?)

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    C6's are good for mid 12's @ about 116MPh in the 1/4. With DR's (Drag Radials) they're probably a high 11 second car. I don't know what the SLK55 is capable of but the newer E55's (similar?) are good for 116MPH in the 1/4 stock as well. From a dig at least with DR's and a stalled tranny an LS1 could easily do a sub 5 0-60. You know what they say though, anything can happen on the street.
    LS3s will hit 116mph, doubtful LS2s. Plus there is the A4? vs. A6 factor too.

SLK55s are n/a V8s, 355hp or so. E55s are the FI 469/500+tq motor.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

I didn't think about cameras on traffic lights, not sure if they do that here or not. Big Brother is always watching...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

thanks dude... all the lights have cameras on them.. Thats kinda why i didnt take off hard from a dig.. I think this guy maynothave either but i know he cam plying past me when i good off pretty hard so I nailed it.

I thight it was pretty awesome though... he looks lie some Guido..(sp?)
    i might be mistaken..but up here in michigan the lights only run during red lights and captures pics of cars running them.

Thread Information