Results 1 to 17 of 17

ME vs SLK55 AMG

This is a discussion on ME vs SLK55 AMG within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; ok so this happened several months ago.. I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the ...

  1. #1
    Member state69champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    707

    Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

    ME vs SLK55 AMG

    ok so this happened several months ago..

    I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the tops out listing to some jams. Ahead I see the car going in and out of traffic. I give chase because im always looking for action. Well I end up passing the guy in heavy traffic the forget about it.

    I catch a light and what do you know the guy rolls up in a freakin slk55 amg I couldnt belive it . he never looked over but he was a hispanic dude with he top down and his hair spiked up and **** with huge sun glasses on.

    I didnt expect him to go. so the light goes green and I take off harder then normal and this guy goes WOT. I do the same and this guy has me by about a car and I slowly pull his front bumper by my door and i shut down at 110ish. he stayed WOT and I got the hell off the street..

    I was so freakin pumped.. That was THE BEST race I have ever had.

  2. #2
    SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    32
    Posts
    253

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Thats an awesome kill man... I love when people go out and buy their power out of a box and then get owned... HAHA
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

  3. #3
    Member blackls1ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    kittanning,pa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    516

    black
    2000 ws.6 m6

    Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    ok so this happened several months ago..

    I was heading down Rt1 in woodbridge, VA. going north. I have the tops out listing to some jams. Ahead I see the car going in and out of traffic. I give chase because im always looking for action. Well I end up passing the guy in heavy traffic the forget about it.

    I catch a light and what do you know the guy rolls up in a freakin slk55 amg I couldnt belive it . he never looked over but he was a hispanic dude with he top down and his hair spiked up and **** with huge sun glasses on.

    I didnt expect him to go. so the light goes green and I take off harder then normal and this guy goes WOT. I do the same and this guy has me by about a car and I slowly pull his front bumper by my door and i shut down at 110ish. he stayed WOT and I got the hell off the street.

    I was so freakin pumped.. That was THE BEST race I have ever had.
    good one,did you YELL,EAT MY DUST LIVER LIPS?lol

  4. #4
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    what do you have done to your 95 z? just wondering because the SLK55 runs sub 5 second 0-60 times.

    http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...benz_slk55_amg

  5. #5
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    good kill btw

  6. #6
    Member state69champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    707

    Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

    3k stall, nittos ,3:42s, full exhaust,cai just a touch of weight reduction.

    Thats all i can think of...

    ---


    It wzas a great race I just wish i had more go fast goodies to pull a couple cars on him. Im suprised I even won.

  7. #7
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    Id still be proud of the kill man

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Jose area
    Posts
    273

    Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

    Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    3k stall, nittos ,3:42s, full exhaust,cai just a touch of weight reduction.

    Thats all i can think of...

    ---


    It wzas a great race I just wish i had more go fast goodies to pull a couple cars on him. Im suprised I even won.
    You better think harder because the SLK55s run high 12s at around 112mph - about the same as LS2 C6s. I'm guessing you did a little more than bolt-ons....

  9. #9
    Member state69champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    707

    Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    You better think harder because the SLK55s run high 12s at around 112mph - about the same as LS2 C6s. I'm guessing you did a little more than bolt-ons....

    hey its cool dude.. im not going to argure with you..

    but I will say that im pretty sure im goos for high12s.. when i had a cai and a cut out I hit a 13.5 @ 101 and a 2.0 60' that was with 2.73s


    I alo have a performabuilt lvl 2 tranny to go alog with that 3k stall. but im not sure how much thats gonna help..

    also lCAs

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Jose area
    Posts
    273

    Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

    Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    hey its cool dude.. im not going to argure with you..

    but I will say that im pretty sure im goos for high12s.. when i had a cai and a cut out I hit a 13.5 @ 101 and a 2.0 60' that was with 2.73s


    I alo have a performabuilt lvl 2 tranny to go alog with that 3k stall. but im not sure how much thats gonna help..

    also lCAs
    ICAs? Not familiar with that. Have you run any LS2 cars or C5s?

  11. #11
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    ICAs? Not familiar with that. Have you run any LS2 cars or C5s?
    LCAs..lower control arms.

  12. #12
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    You better think harder because the SLK55s run high 12s at around 112mph - about the same as LS2 C6s. I'm guessing you did a little more than bolt-ons....
    C6's are good for mid 12's @ about 116MPh in the 1/4. With DR's (Drag Radials) they're probably a high 11 second car. I don't know what the SLK55 is capable of but the newer E55's (similar?) are good for 116MPH in the 1/4 stock as well. From a dig at least with DR's and a stalled tranny an LS1 could easily do a sub 5 0-60. You know what they say though, anything can happen on the street.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

  13. #13
    Member hoss 2000 z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    797

    Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

    Thats right, anything can happen on the street. Good move cheezin' it out of there after the run, can't be too careful. Beating anything AMG is a good kill.

  14. #14
    Member state69champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Okinawa Japan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    707

    Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

    Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    Thats right, anything can happen on the street. Good move cheezin' it out of there after the run, can't be too careful. Beating anything AMG is a good kill.
    thanks dude... all the lights have cameras on them.. Thats kinda why i didnt take off hard from a dig.. I think this guy maynothave either but i know he cam plying past me when i good off pretty hard so I nailed it.


    I thight it was pretty awesome though... he looks lie some Guido..(sp?)

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Jose area
    Posts
    273

    Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

    Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    C6's are good for mid 12's @ about 116MPh in the 1/4. With DR's (Drag Radials) they're probably a high 11 second car. I don't know what the SLK55 is capable of but the newer E55's (similar?) are good for 116MPH in the 1/4 stock as well. From a dig at least with DR's and a stalled tranny an LS1 could easily do a sub 5 0-60. You know what they say though, anything can happen on the street.
    LS3s will hit 116mph, doubtful LS2s. Plus there is the A4? vs. A6 factor too.

    SLK55s are n/a V8s, 355hp or so. E55s are the FI 469/500+tq motor.

  16. #16
    Member hoss 2000 z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    797

    Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

    I didn't think about cameras on traffic lights, not sure if they do that here or not. Big Brother is always watching...

  17. #17
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by state69champ View Post
    thanks dude... all the lights have cameras on them.. Thats kinda why i didnt take off hard from a dig.. I think this guy maynothave either but i know he cam plying past me when i good off pretty hard so I nailed it.


    I thight it was pretty awesome though... he looks lie some Guido..(sp?)
    i might be mistaken..but up here in michigan the lights only run during red lights and captures pics of cars running them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Slk55 Amg
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •