Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 WS6

me vs parking lot lady

My kill of the day..kind of.

So I was going to the store yesterday, and as I was pulling into a spot, there was a woman with her cart, and she was about to leave it in the corner of the spot i was pulling into ( her car was a few spots down). So seeing this, I said oh no you dont. So I pull in, and as she's about to let go of the cart, she looks up at me, i rev the car up, shake my head, and lip "no" to her. So she took the cart, and took it over to where it belonged. I was like, that's right. The ignorance of some people... But anyway, thats my win of the day, i thought i'd share.

also, i was taking the gf shopping, looking around at cars. And so the one we were looking at was an 02 celica. My gf doesnt have american insurance yet ( cuz she's canadian), so the guy wouldnt let her drive. HE drove. bs. So when we got back to the dealership, he goes, so when are u gonna trade that trans am in? I laughed and said neverrrr. There's not a car out there i'd trade that thing in for ( especially since i just got it back after the accident). That shut him up real quick

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post

So I was going to the store yesterday, and as I was pulling into a spot, there was a woman with her cart, and she was about to leave it in the corner of the spot i was pulling into ( her car was a few spots down). So seeing this, I said oh no you dont. So I pull in, and as she's about to let go of the cart, she looks up at me, i rev the car up, shake my head, and lip "no" to her. So she took the cart, and took it over to where it belonged. I was like, that's right. The ignorance of some people... But anyway, thats my win of the day, i thought i'd share.

also, i was taking the gf shopping, looking around at cars. And so the one we were looking at was an 02 celica. My gf doesnt have american insurance yet ( cuz she's canadian), so the guy wouldnt let her drive. HE drove. bs. So when we got back to the dealership, he goes, so when are u gonna trade that trans am in? I laughed and said neverrrr. There's not a car out there i'd trade that thing in for ( especially since i just got it back after the accident). That shut him up real quick
    I know the feeling. Last weekend i had 2 salesmen asking if i was gonna trade the vette in. I was like "yea, so you can give me $1000 trade in just to tack that same $1000 on the end of the car note? ....these car salesmen are the biggest assholes.

4th Gen F-Body

Haha good kill.

What type of celica? GT or GTS

Dont ever sell the T/A!

Black
    2001 WS6

haha neverr. I'm not sure yet, i dont know much about them. But its a toss up between that and either the 97-99 style, or a cheap 01 eclipse. i dont know the differences between gts n whatnot?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I can honestly say, one thing I've never done before is go for a test drive and have the salesman drive

95 Camaro Z28 Hartop 6spd

haha neverr. I'm not sure yet, i dont know much about them. But its a toss up between that and either the 97-99 style, or a cheap 01 eclipse. i dont know the differences between gts n whatnot?
    With Eclipse's GS is the middle guy, right above the RS. Both of which are FWD. GS-T is FWD Turbo and GS-X is AWD Turbo.

95 Camaro Z28 Hartop 6spd

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I can honestly say, one thing I've never done before is go for a test drive and have the salesman drive
    I had to once..because the car salesman wouldn't accept my paper license before I got my hard copy..

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by oChristiano View Post
    With Eclipse's GS is the middle guy, right above the RS. Both of which are FWD. GS-T is FWD Turbo and GS-X is AWD Turbo.
    ahh ok yea with insurance she'd be goin with one of the bottom ones. and it really pissed me off when he hopped in the driver's seat. When we got back i told him i wanted to drive it, that i hadnt driven 30 mins to have someone drive me around in a car, and that it was proposterous for someone to think i'd want to buy a car based on that experience.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

what did he say to that

Black
    2001 WS6

about 5 mins later i was driving the car, having fun with the paddle shifters.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

celicas come with paddle shifters???

Black
    2001 WS6

theyve got that steptronic trans. they're not really "paddles" but buttons on the steering wheel. Whats funny is the salesman kept nailin it everywhere, and i drove like a normal human...and im the one with the trans am...

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Oh noes! Flappy paddles! j/k
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

:
    i never park my ss near other cars for fear of dings and such. let alone rev at people and tell them not leave carts near my car haha

ill tell you what if somone reved there car at me and mouthed no to me ... i would move the cart and then when u went in the store ram that cart into your TA

maybe cause im from NJ i dunno lol

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Maro SS View Post
    i never park my ss near other cars for fear of dings and such. let alone rev at people and tell them not leave carts near my car haha

ill tell you what if somone reved there car at me and mouthed no to me ... i would move the cart and then when u went in the store ram that cart into your TA

Same here in da Burg.. I've been known to remove wiper arms and lay them on their roof..

Victory Red
    2002 T/A WS6 A4

just like a camaro guy... haha, joking.

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Same here in da Burg.. I've been known to remove wiper arms and lay them on their roof..
    lol god with the brainless people out there, that'd really fuck some people up for a good half a day while they figure out or find someone to put them back on lol. But see, i did it to her because thats how people are here, let me just be lazy and leave it here AS THE GUY IS PULLING IN. it's just rude. if she had left it there i'd of said somethin to her. thats just ignorant

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

lol god with the brainless people out there, that'd really fuck some people up for a good half a day while they figure out or find someone to put them back on lol. But see, i did it to her because thats how people are here, let me just be lazy and leave it here AS THE GUY IS PULLING IN. it's just rude. if she had left it there i'd of said somethin to her. thats just ignorant
    Agree!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

ignorant or not your gettin the cart

lol but yeah..i can see ur pov too... leaving it as ur pulling it.. she got caught in the act..

Black
    2001 WS6

ignorant or not your gettin the cart

lol but yeah..i can see ur pov too... leaving it as ur pulling it.. she got caught in the act..
    exactly

Thread Information