Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me vs ls2 gto

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Thumbs up me vs ls2 gto

saturday my brother and i were coming outta grapevine mills mall and saw a black ls2 gto on black wheels coming out too from the other intersection. we just followed and caught up with him to see if he'd bite. well after we pass him a lil he drops it down(M6) and goes flying by, whips in front of us right behind another car that was in his lane and then gets back over. kinda pissed me off for acting like a fool. anyway after the next intersection i take off slow, shifting normal then i hear him come up in high rpm around 25ish, so i put her into first (4.10s) i watch his front fender and he nails it first, i hit it and stop the pull. shifted perfect into second and my ass end broke loose. i pitched her sideways a tad and instantly pulled a car. put my back bumper at his front. funny cuz while i was watching his car my brother was watching him and when i hit 2nd my brothers head jerked back and hit the seat real hard. he was bitching a lil afterwards anyway i caught up to traffic so i slowed, he got on my ass but then immediatly dropped back and didnt pass me till the street he turned on i bet he didnt expect a lil z28 to bite so hard
    2002 Z28 M6, Suncoast Creations ram air, port/polish TB w/ bypass and bumpstop, heater hose mod, stainless steel long tubes, ORY w/ dual cutouts, Magnaflow, BMR SFC, UMI Torque Arm, LS7 clutch w/ drill mod, Pro 5.0 w/ Lous short stick, MSD wires, 4.10s, good maintenancehttp://www.fquick.com/blue02z

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    saturday my brother and i were coming outta grapevine mills mall and saw a black ls2 gto on black wheels coming out too from the other intersection. we just followed and caught up with him to see if he'd bite. well after we pass him a lil he drops it down(M6) and goes flying by, whips in front of us right behind another car that was in his lane and then gets back over. kinda pissed me off for acting like a fool. anyway after the next intersection i take off slow, shifting normal then i hear him come up in high rpm around 25ish, so i put her into first (4.10s) i watch his front fender and he nails it first, i hit it and stop the pull. shifted perfect into second and my ass end broke loose. i pitched her sideways a tad and instantly pulled a car. put my back bumper at his front. funny cuz while i was watching his car my brother was watching him and when i hit 2nd my brothers head jerked back and hit the seat real hard. he was bitching a lil afterwards anyway i caught up to traffic so i slowed, he got on my ass but then immediatly dropped back and didnt pass me till the street he turned on i bet he didnt expect a lil z28 to bite so hard
    haha prolly not, if he was stock you would have spanked him.. i cant beleive ive never seen your seeing as im in roanoke every weekend.. id give you a run
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Why do I rarely hear stories of the driver being a good sport? People suck-and nice kill.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Nice kill man! I've been seeing lots and lots of F-body's and GTO's out lately, and it's always when I'm in my work van Not to mention Termis too...I've seen 6 different termis in the last 2 weeks!

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Why do I rarely hear stories of the driver being a good sport? People suck-and nice kill.
    im always a good sport, win or lose. dont bother me if barely get beat or spanked, more power to the other guy with the faster car

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Nice kill man! I've been seeing lots and lots of F-body's and GTO's out lately, and it's always when I'm in my work van Not to mention Termis too...I've seen 6 different termis in the last 2 weeks!
    i hear ya, i cant find crap out here to race and one day that i take my dirtbike somewhere or i have to pull a trailor some where in my truck i see all kinds of crap. really chaps my ass but oh well i shall soon find them haha

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    haha prolly not, if he was stock you would have spanked him.. i cant beleive ive never seen your seeing as im in roanoke every weekend.. id give you a run
    first you'd spank my ass but i gotta get you to run my buds sti. its faster than mine but you will win for sure.

i am usually busy over in decatur on the weekends. we hang out a chilies for drinks usually. there are lots of nice cars here especially over in southlake. hit me up when you come up here. id like to see your car. also what kind of bike you have? we ride alot too

thanks for the replies guys!! i cool about a race weather i win or lose. i just perfer to win. haha this guy was cool i guess, cept for the when he whipped in between me and another car. kinda ricey i thought

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

first you'd spank my ass but i gotta get you to run my buds sti. its faster than mine but you will win for sure.

i am usually busy over in decatur on the weekends. we hang out a chilies for drinks usually. there are lots of nice cars here especially over in southlake. hit me up when you come up here. id like to see your car. also what kind of bike you have? we ride alot too

thanks for the replies guys!! i cool about a race weather i win or lose. i just perfer to win. haha this guy was cool i guess, cept for the when he whipped in between me and another car. kinda ricey i thought
    alright ill let you know when im up there in my car.. and ive just got a pitbike pretty muc, but its not too small, its 2 stroke yz 85 motocross bike but its got a 125 piston and other goodies. it hauls ASS. its about as fast as a stock 2 stroke 125.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

alright ill let you know when im up there in my car.. and ive just got a pitbike pretty muc, but its not too small, its 2 stroke yz 85 motocross bike but its got a 125 piston and other goodies. it hauls ASS. its about as fast as a stock 2 stroke 125.
    awesome, right now i have a 2008 foreman 500 4x4 with power steering. my brother races yfz450s cross country but also races his 08 crf450r. we have all kinds of bikes and wheelers. id love to get you to run my buds STi. he gets his new turbo today and should put down close to 400awp. he hates rwd v8s. says they are useless. i shut him up a few months ago when i mopped the floor with him even from a dig but i just dont have the funds to keep throwing money into my car like he is

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    It's usually a culmination of both drivers being bad sports and a one sided story. If you're not an ass yourself, most of the time your competition is a good sport.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

awesome, right now i have a 2008 foreman 500 4x4 with power steering. my brother races yfz450s cross country but also races his 08 crf450r. we have all kinds of bikes and wheelers. id love to get you to run my buds STi. he gets his new turbo today and should put down close to 400awp. he hates rwd v8s. says they are useless. i shut him up a few months ago when i mopped the floor with him even from a dig but i just dont have the funds to keep throwing money into my car like he is
    shit me either, if i did my numbers would be ALOT higher

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

shit me either, if i did my numbers would be ALOT higher
    he goes to decatur high school, is 18. his parents bought him the car as an early grad present. he works at radio shack and ALL the money he makes goes to his car. he is tuned ported heads, aluminum flywheel, new clutch. bigger injectors, new turbo, new top mount, short thro, launch control and no lift shifting. other shit but i dunno

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Nitrous

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Nitrous
    thats the next step for my car

Red
    2001 Trash Can

thats the next step for my car
    I need a rear, I'm saving that for next summer though!

black
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Good kill

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

he goes to decatur high school, is 18. his parents bought him the car as an early grad present. he works at radio shack and ALL the money he makes goes to his car. he is tuned ported heads, aluminum flywheel, new clutch. bigger injectors, new turbo, new top mount, short thro, launch control and no lift shifting. other shit but i dunno
    The car you just described has the potential to be a low 11 second car if he can drive it right. But at 400whp its almost time to start upgrading those sti internals any more power than 450whp and its getting unsafe for the engine.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

he says it did not improve much over his other setup, stock. maybe its not tuned right. he hopes for high 300s at the wheels but then again he also thinks that 4cylinders are better for drag racing

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

he says it did not improve much over his other setup, stock. maybe its not tuned right. he hopes for high 300s at the wheels but then again he also thinks that 4cylinders are better for drag racing
    lmao

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

If his car sint much better than his stock setup then he aint making high 300whp. You tend to notice a big gain when you add 130whp.

Thread Information