Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me vs 07 Gt

American Muscle

Blue
    2001 Formula

me vs 07 Gt

the other night i was driving and i saw up ahead of me an orange stang gt. i quickly caught up with him and could tell he wanted to race.We slowed down to about 45 and i had 3 cars on him by the time we shut down at 85. We went at it a few more times from a roll and i kept pulling hard. Then we went from a dig he pulled about 2 lengths till i caught traction and blew his doors off . Afterwards we pulled over in a parking lot to bs about the cars and i found out it was a 2007 gt automatic with slp axel back exhaust. we went 1 more time that night from like 40-120 and i put about 6 cars on him. He couldn't believe how hard i pulled on him when i hit about 90. He was telling me the auto's are real restricted from the factory and they need a tune in order to cut similar times as the manual. I was real surprised how bad i beat him i guess that shows how fast our cars really are.

Awaiting Activation
    Nice Kill!! are you a A4 or M6? Yeah they are a fairly easy kill when they are stock.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

sick kill!!! ..very nice

American Muscle

Blue
    2001 Formula

m6 slp loudmouth slp lid and a short throw shifter

American Muscle

Blue
    2001 Formula

here is my sig
    01 Formula M6 Dark BLue Metallic

Mods:SLP Lm Catback,Pacesetter Lt's with off road Y pipe, Complete Slp cold air kit,Free mods, B&M ripper shifter,cartek dyno tune,Umi Lca's and panhard rod,Ls7 Clutch Kit,4.10's,mickeyT Dr's,and TT2's
    12.51 1/4 @113 340rwhp 352rwtq

Quote Originally Posted by formy01 View Post
    the other night i was driving and i saw up ahead of me an orange stang gt. i quickly caught up with him and could tell he wanted to race.We slowed down to about 45 and i had 3 cars on him by the time we shut down at 85. We went at it a few more times from a roll and i kept pulling hard. Then we went from a dig he pulled about 2 lengths till i caught traction and blew his doors off . Afterwards we pulled over in a parking lot to bs about the cars and i found out it was a 2007 gt automatic with slp axel back exhaust. we went 1 more time that night from like 40-120 and i put about 6 cars on him. He couldn't believe how hard i pulled on him when i hit about 90. He was telling me the auto's are real restricted from the factory and they need a tune in order to cut similar times as the manual. I was real surprised how bad i beat him i guess that shows how fast our cars really are.
    Their autos have always been somewhat of a shitty system. Sucks that he has to remind people for being a fool that bought a brand new mustang without a manual tranny.

American Muscle

Blue
    2001 Formula

ha ha your right i think i would have killed the manual to because there is no way the auto can be that much slower

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by formy01 View Post
    ha ha your right i think i would have killed the manual to because there is no way the auto can be that much slower
    i have raced 05+ auto stang GTs at track a few times and i oown 06 stang GT manual and i put 3-4 cars on them easy on every races.. i ran best of 13.4 and i am bone stock.

i would give you a lot better run but you would still win..

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill

In A Jesus Christ pose.... on the banks of the Thames with Ratty and Mole.

hunter Green
    92 Camaro RS 350 Special

Im bout to trade in the v6 fbird on the new gt 500 gonna see what that bitch can do >

Red
    1998 Trans Am Vert

why? if your going to put that kind of money down get a C6 vette.
    1998 Trans Am Vert, M6, Soon to be full of goodies......

hunter Green
    92 Camaro RS 350 Special

OR i could just skip the whole mustang line and save up 150k and go buy a fort GT

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy351w View Post
    OR i could just skip the whole mustang line and save up 150k and go buy a fort GT
    and STILL lose to a C6 Z06

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

^^^^

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post

...Not.

hunter Green
    92 Camaro RS 350 Special

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz View Post
    you dont even know what your saying. THE ford GT will stomp the shit out of a ferarri. If you dont belive me look it up because ford used the ferarri to test it against. Also if you know anything about LeMans youll know the ford GT owns ferarri there also. The Corvette isnt even competition. Not that i prefer ford or chevy its just plain and simple the ford GT is the God of American Muscle

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

you dont even know what your saying. THE ford GT will stomp the shit out of a ferarri. If you dont belive me look it up because ford used the ferarri to test it against. Also if you know anything about LeMans youll know the ford GT owns ferarri there also. The Corvette isnt even competition. Not that i prefer ford or chevy its just plain and simple the ford GT is the God of American Muscle
    Uhhh, we aren't talking about ferraris fella, and you can' tjust say "ferrari." That's like saying "Chevy" there are more than 1 or 2 to choose from.

The god of american muscle? Don't let the price tag and supercar looks fool you. You should look into the facts before you talk, period. How about you look up STOCK hp numbers and STOCK 1/4 mile times.

Oh, and look at the price difference too, 150k vs 70k and incredibly similar performance? I'd hardly call it godly

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Im bout to trade in the v6 fbird on the new gt 500 gonna see what that bitch can do >

OR you could get the NEW Camaro when it comes out

by the way NICE KILL!! formy01
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

yea! nice kill!

you obviously don't know too much about the c6 z06.
    first of all, no one said anything about ferraris. second, the z06 will kill almost all of the new ferraris except the enzo, it will also kill the lambos. and runs a .1 second slower 0-60 than the gt40. so when you say it isnt even competition maybe you should know about the car first...

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

lets not forget that this thread is for the man who raced an 07 gt

not about the ford gt vs the C6 Z06.

start another thread for that.

(not meant to spoil anyones fun)

Thread Information