Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

Mazda...Somebody Shoot Me

This is a discussion on Mazda...Somebody Shoot Me within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by burnws6 yeah im legit, although im cuban ...........sheriffs office so County would be the answer so how ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member jrc1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    1,053

    Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    yeah im legit, although im cuban ...........sheriffs office so County would be the answer

    so how is you being a cop, going to get your warnings on this site?

    I guess others preceive that as an abuse of power, and bitch and moan about it, and you get in a verbal war leading to a warning?

  2. #22
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    oooh. . . big dog now arent u
    stfu alex...wait till u come down to fl.....

  3. #23
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    so how is you being a cop, going to get your warnings on this site?

    I guess others preceive that as an abuse of power, and bitch and moan about it, and you get in a verbal war leading to a warning?
    no its not that...its just that some people speculate i am lawdog or just like lawdog...and it just pisses me off...and i always say stupid things as u can see

  4. #24
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    ...the reason i said that is because...some people see me as the 2nd Lawdog...and i dont feel like receiving any negative comments...i already have enough warnings.......

    well the story continues as so:

    I let him catch up to me...and by this time his dignity was shot...so his windows are now up...and he ignores at all cost....at the next light...i got out of the car showed him my badge and told him to pull over at the k-mart.

    i scared the crap out of him..i didnt do anything of course...but i made sure that his ricer ass never ever challenges a real car....

    funny as hell "yes officer, no officer"


    man that is really off the charts lol

  5. #25
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    stfu alex...wait till u come down to fl.....
    well someone offered me a engine in florida... so im very tempted to go down there this month

    i jsut dont know how im gonna bring the engine back up to IL... id probably be flying. idk how id do this

  6. #26
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    well someone offered me a engine in florida... so im very tempted to go down there this month

    i jsut dont know how im gonna bring the engine back up to IL... id probably be flying. idk how id do this
    haha i dont see how either unless u drive


  7. #27
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    haha i dont see how either unless u drive

    shit... maybe me and my dad will just take a roadtrip

  8. #28
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    shit... maybe me and my dad will just take a roadtrip
    yeah....those are always fun

  9. #29
    Bolt-On Pimp ImpalaSSpeed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    360

    Black
    01 Camaro SS

    I been hearin there are a lot of cops setting up stings on races. Kinda F'd up but you shouldnt be doin it so....

    Nice kill. Retard in a RX-8.... Dude, you're driving a 14 second car!!!
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

    06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

    01 Camaro SS- Totaled

  10. #30
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    I been hearin there are a lot of cops setting up stings on races. Kinda F'd up but you shouldnt be doin it so....

    Nice kill. Retard in a RX-8.... Dude, you're driving a 14 second car!!!
    i shouldnt be setting up stings or racing?

  11. #31
    Bolt-On Pimp ImpalaSSpeed96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    360

    Black
    01 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    i shouldnt be setting up stings or racing?
    I think its a little jacked up to set up stings like that, tricking people into racing then booking them. But like I said, you shouldn't be street racing so its not a valid arguement rather you get set up or not.

  12. #32
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    ohh yea i know....i didnt book him, ticket or warning, nothing...that would be kinda ironic and messed up.....i just stopped him to see the expression on his face (priceless) and to get a better look at his gf...

    i dont normally street race...because i can lose my job, and fast....but i just cant help it when people are idiots like that...i feel like i have to give them a lesson....i know its an immature way of logic..but im still young

  13. #33
    Junior Member Twistingreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    79

    White
    2001 Camaro

    Good story and nice kill, but even pulling him over is a little jacked up.

  14. #34
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    haha....310 stanger has ure avatar...i though u were him for a minute....pulling him over wasnt jacked up......come on...just a painless prank. hehehe

  15. #35
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by burnws6 View Post
    ...the reason i said that is because...some people see me as the 2nd Lawdog...and i dont feel like receiving any negative comments...i already have enough warnings.......

    well the story continues as so:

    I let him catch up to me...and by this time his dignity was shot...so his windows are now up...and he ignores at all cost....at the next light...i got out of the car showed him my badge and told him to pull over at the k-mart.

    i scared the crap out of him..i didnt do anything of course...but i made sure that his ricer ass never ever challenges a real car....

    funny as hell "yes officer, no officer"

    With all due respect, I would have told you to go take a hike.

    I've had off duty cops "flash badges" at me before. How do I know its a real badge?? How do I know you're a real cop?? How do I know you're not a criminal with a plastic badge thats going to lead me into a deserted parking lot and have his guys waiting to hi jack my car?? I don't, so I don't take the chance. Don't say it hasn't happened before, either, because its actually a pretty common occurance. Hence the reason cops shouldn't practice that, except in a real emergency (robbery, accident, ect.).

    If you want to pull me over, get your full uniform, and a lettered up Crown Victoria with a light bar.

    Anyhow, nice kill.

  16. #36
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    With all due respect, I would have told you to go take a hike.

    I've had off duty cops "flash badges" at me before. How do I know its a real badge?? How do I know you're a real cop?? How do I know you're not a criminal with a plastic badge thats going to lead me into a deserted parking lot and have his guys waiting to hi jack my car?? I don't, so I don't take the chance. Don't say it hasn't happened before, either, because its actually a pretty common occurance. Hence the reason cops shouldn't practice that, except in a real emergency (robbery, accident, ect.).

    If you want to pull me over, get your full uniform, and a lettered up Crown Victoria with a light bar.

    Anyhow, nice kill.
    well that is true...but i only wear my uniform when i go to court...because im part of S.E.T. which is undercover...so when i pull someone over im never in uniform..

  17. #37
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    SEE...........thats why i didnt want to finish the story..instead of ragging on the mazda and telling me how funny the story was i get to dispute on pulling someone over....oh well, ill keep my mouth shut next time

  18. #38
    General Mota's! stevegrizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Around Tampa , FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    378

    mid blue
    99 m6 z28

    what if he would have won?
    ticket for sure eh? call in the backup?
    cavity search?

    you nhilist

    jfwy, good kill.

  19. #39
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the janitors closet
    Posts
    5,451
    One more and I'm gone....

    Quote Originally Posted by stevegrizzle View Post
    what if he would have won?
    ticket for sure eh? call in the backup?
    cavity search?

    you nhilist

    jfwy, good kill.


    mazda beating me?


    Dispatch we got a signal 12 running code, possible 10-15...
    Dispatch subject is stepping out of car in an aggresive manner...might have to deploy tazer.....

    Dispatch advise EMS of location subject is unconscious.






  20. #40
    That **** cop...
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NASHVILLE
    Posts
    21

    White
    83 944,88 Fiero w/Cad V8

    Not criticizing, mind you, but he could've gotten the last laugh...let's say, as you're leaving, he gets your tag number. Then he calls in a complaint on you for racing with him, and then badging him...THEN he gets one of his buddies to call in, as a "third party" who "just happened" to see a guy in a T/A racing this guy and then jumps out of the car and shows a badge to the other guy, and gee, I dunno, but this guy didn't look like a real cop to me, and I managed to get his tag number...
    It could snowball real fast, and get ugly quick.
    Just something to think about, with the way people like suing cops these days.
    :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Attn St. Louis Thugs: Shoot at Cop, They Will Shoot Back
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 10:40 AM
  2. %&#@ing Mazda
    By ls1camino in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •